• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Space Colony Ark Blast
Can this be Calculated through the perspective of the beam, how large the Space Colony Ark is?

Space Shuttle Outta Control
Or this.

Perhaps Yoruichi catching the Quincy's arrows in midair in the newest chapter & throwing it back

As well as calculating the DC of her lightning Pillar maybe in the same way Laxus was done

Excuse me, I have a cacuation request regarding Zekrom and Reshiram's lifting/striking strength. In the Pokemon Black/White movie( couldn't link the actual video), around 9:03, Reshriam and Zekrom were able to move a skyscrapper large enough to be seen in the outskirts of an island.

Requesting Yoruichi Shihoi's Lightning Shunko (Raijin Senkei) Attack Potency along with her Younger Brother Yüshirō Shihōi's Flaming Shunko ( benefits of this would help us finally gauge Askin Nakk Le Vaar's Durability, His Tier, Yoruichi & Yushiro's Current Tier

Lightning Shunko 0
Lightning Shunko 1
I assume you can get the height off of the 2nd paneland then the 3rd panel has one side of the after efffects so a small segment of the circumference Lastly I think Yushiro would be easier since his acts as Fire and is basically like setting off a Nuclear Explosion (most likely weaker than his older sisters attack though), thank you for your time guys.
Lightning Shunko 2
Flaming Shunko

Yamatohime said:
I wonder... How much energy required to vaporize 39 megatons of titanium?
4.4 x 10^17 Joules

which is low end large city level

methodology = use specific heat of solid titanium for energy needed to raise it from room temp to melting point, then use latent heat formula (which is latent heat of fusion for a kg x mass in kg)

then use specfific heat formula again (this time with specific heat capacity for liquid titanium) to find energy needed to go from melting to boiling point

then use the latent heat of vaporization formula (latent heat vaporization per kg x mass in kg) to fidnd energy to transition into gas phase

add all 4 values to get answer

using values that i googled, it comes out to be low 7-A (or low end large city level)

So, uh, what about Lava so hot that it can easily melts away Meters Cube of pure iron instantly? Let's say 6 of them to see.

Also, if it is possible, vaporizing 12 meters cube of Diamond in a single explosion?

Yamatohime said:
Thanks,
Wow... Macross cannon is so weak... =) It took 5 seconds to vaporize 39 megatons ship...
so in this case i think we might have to take energy output per second, in that case it was be 7-B amount os energy per second

The Living Tribunal1 said:
so in this case i think we might have to take energy output per second, in that case it was be 7-B amount os energy per second
Yeah, at least I know the low level of Macross cannon. I wonder... How somebody managed to calculate 400 gigatons of firepower...

Yamatohime said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
Yeah, at least I know the low level of Macross cannon. I wonder... How somebody managed to calculate 400 gigatons of firepower...
from the mass you gave me, the amount needed is 4.4 x 10^17 J which is 105.16 megaton of tnt

or 0.1 gigaton...

maybe you gave me an extreme low end value

Well, according to Macross the Zentrandi ships made of sturdier material. But not much sturdier it seems. Since VF-25 could fly only at speed of Mach 5.0 in low atmospehre with 5-12 mm of armor.

Found out how it was calculated. The guy stated that after one salvo of similar cannons (from 4,8 millions ships) the Earth was completely sterelyzed and ocean level decreased from 18 meters to 120+ meters. All ice melted and vaporized.

Can someone please calc this

Chi long fire of the nine heavens 1
Chi long fire of the nine heavens 2

Some more information on this feat it is the result of chi long(feng shen ji) smashing his hammer into the ground and as a result forcing magma to the surface.I am not sure which is more impressive the initial action of forcing magma to the surface or the end result so i would like someone to have a look at this.

that theseRouninOtaku said:
Can anyone calc the level of explosion this would be?
Thanks
I got 7,8 tons (assuming that these explotion has all the features of a nuclear weapon), that is High 8-C in our standards

EDIT: This is a Low End of course, the radious (min.) of this explotion is like 52 m, and a explotion with a radious of 63 m is 8-B; you can consider this feat as High 8-C, likely higher or At most 8-B

Can someone please calculate Kishin Asura flying into the skies, past mountains.

http://www.**********.com/soul-eater/22/38

This should effect some of the speed scaling for the characters who fought him as well.

Yamatohime said:
How much acceleration needed to dodge beam with speed of 0.5c aimed at center of 200 m ship from 1lightsecond.
are we using newtonian mechanics? if so, it will take 1 second for light of the event to get to the didger

and the 0.5C beam will take 2 seconds to arrive in total, by the time, the light of the beam's start reaches the dodger, the o.5C beaam will be halfway on its path with 1.5x10^8 meters remains

now, how much the dodger move, that will determine the movement speed for the dodger, but since he/she can already react to a relativistic beam, wi wud say they must have at least relativistic reaction

Distance moved is ~100-110 m. Barely dodged.

Incoming fire detected with mftl+ sensors. The ship probably beforehand thar enemy would open fire at them. LEO - place of event.

wait, so the info was given by mftl+ detectors.... then the reaction is out of question, the speed itself wud be 110 meters coveredd in 1 second- like sub sonic movement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back