• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread - 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Priority: Tier 2, Scales to all the higher tier characters within the verse, is also a feat very early on

Verse: The Gamer

Descriptio: The Large Golem, lead by the Black Rock Mage unleashes a fire attack that destroys a large area.

Request: Could someone calculate the destruction of this for me please. It would help with trying to give tiers to those within The Gamer verse. The aftermath of the attack is here.

Other Potentially Necessasry Panels: Here is a panel that should allow one to get an approximation of the size of the buildings. This for another view of potential building sizes.

Putting this here again as it would seriously help with the creation of The Gamer as a verse (at the moment there are only two profiles up with the second one scaled to the first). Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Em waves
Em waves 1
Em waves 2
So the Shrike went completey FTE to Kassad, who could percieve radiowaves/electromagnetic waves as completely motionless.
Then later it was stated that the way he percieve the ouysters were as the shrike percieve Kassad, and moneta.

What's shrikes speed via these feats?

Adiane very casually blocks each and every bullet fired by Yoko. Note - Yoko's gun is a railgun, meaning it has at least a few times higher velocity that of a normal rifle.

this matters for yoko's reflexes and combat speed. since she fought adiane in close combat moments later. i would like the speed of that tail to be calculated and the reaction time if possible. here's the feat:

Yoko assault rifle by ragazz-db0t7y9

Quangotjokes said:
Em waves
Em waves 1
Em waves 2
So the Shrike went completey FTE to Kassad, who could percieve radiowaves/electromagnetic waves as completely motionless.
Then later it was stated that the way he percieve the ouysters were as the shrike percieve Kassad, and moneta.

What's shrikes speed via these feats?
I may calc that

Priority: Tier 1, Scales to literally everyone

Verse: RWBY

Descriptio: Multiple electricity dodging feats, Sun intercepting a blast of electricity, and potentially the KE of the Sea Dragon and the yield of it casually destroying these rock formations.

Request: Could someone calculate the speed of Sun and Blake, as well as the KE of the Sea Serpent and the yield of it destroying those rock formations

Other Potentially Necessasry Panels: Size of the Dragon scaled directly to Blake, who is 1.68 meters tall. Also, a good showcase of the sea serpent's speed. With our new rule of electrical attacks being comparable to lightning in speed, 440000 m/s can be used.

Priority: Tier 3, stat calcing needed to add Alexeï Berdenkinov, the large white-shirted man

Verse: Darwin's Game

Description: Alexeï fights the protagonist of the series. In their battle, Alexeï closes in from this distance before Kaname can even prepare his summoned gun and bends a Type 81 MGS Rifle with a punch and pushes Kaname a few meters back. He is then attacked by 3 grenades at near-point blank range and comes out unscathed while shattering the floor.

Alexeï afterwards grabs, lifts, runs with and throws a large rectangular boulder.

Mention of Alexeï's body's hardness when he activates his power, and him able to beat a tank on 1v1.

Also, not sure if it amounts to something, but here Alexeï escapes bullets from a Skorpion vz 61E.

Request: Could someone calculate the different stats aspects of this fight, so AP/Striking Strength, Lifting Strength, Durability and Speed?

Thank you.

Is this a legitimate circling-the-earth feat?

https://youtu.be/PXeNoM3Oo9c?t=1m12s

The move starts with the character spinning his ball and in the final hit sending the opponent flying over the horizon, and finally we see him landing on the other end of the screen, can this be used for combat speed?

wtf, I'm getting planet level energy just to atomize a human. From what I looked up it takes over 200,000 joules just to break the molecular bonds of a single water molecule, and there's what, 10^27 water molecules in the human body? What am I missing?

If we're talking about vaporizing a human body, it would be much less. But atomizing?

...? Atomization requires 30852.2 j/cc, the average human body is about 95000 cc. 95000 x 30852.2 = 2930959000 Joules, Building level.

No idea how you got Planet level, even Subatomically destroying a human is only Mountain level

I need help on calculating this scale of power. For context, what's happening on the floor is the result of the Skykey's power, one of the plot macguffins in the game. The ground changes by every floor the party goes up. (First it was solid ground, then it was snow, then they were standing on sand, then air, and then they're standing on space). If that can't be calced, can anyone calculate this feat? If anyone can do either of those that will be most appreciated.

@Meleenium

It seems that you are using the value of breaking the molecular bonds of a mole of water, not a single water molecule. Considering a mole of water has about 6x10^23 molecules in it, I think your numbers are a tad bit off.

Edit: Ninjaed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back