• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread - 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno it just looked like it was just the black hole being made before it could release the comic notes he was destroying the machine by reversing the gears of it after all

That just seems to iffy to me especially since the Xorda even say the black hole doesn't appear at all til the machine stops it's cycle and Sonic was just reversing the gears of the machine causing it to implode before any of that could happen so it seems unlikely he was countering a black hole's force at all

Just for the record, that black hole is literally just a hole in space-time. It isn't spherical at all. Also, this needs to be taken to a CTR thread. This is really starting to clutter the Requests page.

I will make another. But we are seriously cluttering this thread. I didn't mean for this to take up so much of the thread. Someone is free to delete the comments above to clear space.

Since I am here though, I might as well request a feat that actually IS legit:

Feat(s):

Infamous Walkthrough Part 1 (Good Karma) HD
Infamous Walkthrough Part 1 (Good Karma) HD

(Feat above happens at 4:00)

InFamous 2 - All Good Karma Powers Unlocked 100% HD
InFamous 2 - All Good Karma Powers Unlocked 100% HD

(Feat above happens at 3:45)

Verse: InFAMOUS

Priority: 1 (Affects Base Cole and everyone who scales to him)

Description: Cole creates a storm over the entire city instantly with his Lightning/Ionic Storm.

For reference, the size of the cities are likely the same as the ones they are based on.

Empire City (1st Feat) = New York City

New Marais (2nd Feat) = New Orleans

It was a different feat. Also no storm is made... The clouds are the same as they were before.

Normal

Lightning

Its still just the standard whispy clouds that were present before. Not the cumulonimbus clouds that signal rain. On the first feat this is also the case. Everything darkens because of the bright contrast due to the lightning, not because the cloud cover has become more intense.

The sky in the second one is mostly cloudless.

It is more noticeable at 4:02 when he throws the tornado that they are indeed clouds forming.

I don't see it at all. The clouds are only hard to see at the start because they aren't illuminated by the light of the lightning. Maybe if a couple other calcers approve it then it can be done, but until then I'm not buying it. I don't want to steroid the verse into insane heights by a feat that may not even be present.

Darkanine and several other users agree with it. Dark actually calced the storm before, but only applied for the present energy. Not KE.

He also summons another thunderstorm here:

Cole draws power from a lightning storm (infamous 2)
Cole draws power from a lightning storm (infamous 2)

But... he didn't summon it... the literal first frame that video shows there is already a storm present. It even has lightning already in it! I can see persistent KE from it, since he drew power directly from it, but nothing formed here.

You can also tell it is clouds forming. As there are no clouds covering the sun, there are when he summons the lightning/tornado, and then they disappear when it ends.

The dark clouds during the attack are also in a different pattern than the ones present before.

Hi Assaltwaffle.

After you're done here, can you please do a quick evaluation of that calc i linked in your wall?

Thanks in advance.

I would prefer a thread in the calc group forum be made. I don't see any changes. Shoving out a calc with an absolutely absurdly fast timeframe without the utmost validation is not something I'm willing to do.

Just looking at it roughly the parameters you want me to use are higher than anything else the verse has. Even the beast would not be as strong as this.

Edit: Wait, the 3rd and 4th images definitely show a difference... Oh man. When does that happen in the video?

@Assalt

The third image is here.

Anyway I'm also a little confused on how to handle this. However, given these are typical attacks Cole can apparently use whenever (I presume), that means he can use them on perfectly sunny days in game too, right? I'm not to sure, but if so, we can probably derive results from them. Whether or not they're outliers is another question entirely.

Well I was doing some tests and since the storms literally appear in a single frame I got results that bordered on Moon level.

This is probably gonna be something like High 6-C, which is consistent since he is also able to fight a Restrained Beast who can casually generate High 6-C blasts.

I don't think it is an outlier, since their current rating come from these feats. The explosion Cole tanks at the beginning of the first game is Low 7-B (For vaporizing six New York City blocks).

Assalt also calced RFI Cole and Full Power Beast at High 6-A to 5-C.

Assaltwaffle said:
Well I was doing some tests and since the storms literally appear in a single frame I got results that bordered on Moon level.
If that's the case, this is a massive outlier. His next best feat, even with extrapolation, is like Country level.

Assaltwaffle said:
Did you factor in the height difference, given he was on a building?

As much as I would like High 6-A+ Cole...seems like a massive outlier.

However New York/Orleans are a lot smaller than the ones I used in my test calcs. This will still be clean into 6-A/ High 6-A though.

Each of those feats are infinity x infinity apart from each other, though. We have a High 6-A feat, then a 5-C feat, then a 5-A feat.

Kepekley23 said:
Verse: Olympus at War/Pegasus

Priority: 1 or 2 (Affects almost all gods and fighters in the series)

Description: Jupiter summons a lightning bolt so strong that it shaves off the top of the Empire State Building and proceeds to generate a power outage in the city of New York in a matter of minutes

Feat:

Suddenly there was an ever louder peal of thunder and brilliant flash of lightning. It struck the Empire so hard, the antenna at the top of the building exploded in a flash of electrical sparks and flying debris.

Emily could hardly believe what she had just witnessed. She wiped the tears from her blurred eyes as all the lights in the tall building blinked out. Immediately after, the lights in buildings around it went out. The darkness spread like a grape-juice stain on the carpet, as the city was hit with a blackout.

Emily followed the progression of the blackout as she peered up Broadway. Block after block was going dark. Even the street and traffic lights were out. It wasn't long before the power outage reached her block, plunging her apartment building into darkness. She leaned further against the glass and tried to see where the blackout ended. It didn't. The whole city was in darkness.

EDIT: I just remembered the fact that they talk about it spreading to New Jersey mere seconds later:

The whole city was in darkness.

She jumped as her cell burst to life. With trembling hands she flipped it open and read her father's name on the small view screen.

'Dad,' she cried. 'You won't believe what just happened! The top of the Empire just blew up! Lightning hit it and it exploded. Pieces went flying everywhere!'

'I just heard,' her father said anxiously. 'Are you all right? Did anything hit our building?'

'No, everything's fine,' Emily replied, hiding the fact that she was far from fine. She was actually starting to get very frightened. 'But the power's gone out. From what I can see, it's dark all over the city.'

Emily heard another voice in the background. Her father cursed before speaking to her again.

'We're getting reports that the blackout has spread to all the boroughs and is now hitting New Jersey. This is a big one, Em. And from what I've just been told, it's not going to be fixed anytime soon.

Making the feat even better.

Assaltwaffle said:
@PTSOXMONKEY

Why does all the ground of that verse look so odd?
If you're talking about the wavy effects, it's meant to show that the ground is rippling like water from the force of impact. Is that calculable?

Clyde McReady said:
Cole does scale to the moon busting feat so another feat on that level makes them both non-outliers to me.
His profile says he only Moon busted in Kessler's timeline, not Cole's. I'm not an inFAMOUS expert, but would the Beast's full power feats from another timeline really scale to casual Cole?

@Assaltwaffle

Absolutely, remember what Kessler said, he could have killed the Beast back then when it first awakened (which is when he blew up the moon), he just didn't and ran away, letting him grow stronger. Cole defeated and overcame Kessler, not to mention Kessler wanted him to be more powerful than his timeline's Beast. If Cole had been weaker than that timeline's Cole and the Beast, Kessler's work wouldn't have meant crap.

• Importance/Priority: Tier 1, Paladins needs profiles
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Victor and Evie
  • Brief Feat Description: Victor calls in a missile strike and Evie creates a spherical blizzard.

I can provide (I think) pictures for scale if needed.

Well, yes. We would need pictures. You have told us literally nothing about the feat aside from "a spherical blizzard."

Assaltwaffle said:
Well, yes. We would need pictures. You have told us literally nothing about the feat aside from "a spherical blizzard."
My bad, I had a longer post out, but my computer crashed. This is the best I can work for both.

Screenshot (81)
Screenshot (69)assas
Screenshot (70)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back