• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will calc it, just one question: How tall is Reinhard?

1.92 meters tall. I can find the scan, but it'll take some time.

It depends on whether you consider it worthwhile, I have calculated it and results in Small Town Level, about a kiloton and a half because the attacks of Genos vaporize the rocks. For me to be a totally casual attack yes it's worth it, if you want it I can post the results of the calculation.

Dariel Senju-thanks,can you also calc this ? he did something similar to Genos's feat,but far bigger,here another perspective(upper panel)

I agree with Ryop. That Vaccine Man calc wasn't done properly. Vaccine Man is 18 m tall. And the crater of that explosion dwarfed him. We should calc the crater, not the explosion.

The full size of the explosion:

Vaccine man explosion

Skytheblue said:
I agree with Ryop. That Vaccine Man calc wasn't done properly. Vaccine Man is 18 m tall. And the crater of that explosion dwarfed him. We should calc the crater, not the explosion.
The full size of the explosion:
Vaccine Man is 18 m at full power,in base he is just 2 m.

But you can see part of buildings(bottom panel ) which around 10+ meter i guess(you can see at least three stories,and i am pretty sure average storey is around 3 meter) compared to the deep and the width of the part of the hole we see(this is not the whole hole after all) so i think this possible to calc this,here another another point of view (upper panel) of part of the explosion that possible to calc,not the whole explosion unfortunately but still

Speaking of OPM, there is a feat done by a character called Beefcake, or Marugori. He basically destroys an entire town/city with one swipe of his arm. I don't know if it was already calced on this site, but I think it's definitely calc worthy.

It was an anime feat, and we have a rule against using secondary canon when it contradicts the main one.

This is not the place for discussions, but for calc requests.

As for feats, primary canon takes precedence.

I would appreciate if you permanently stop using this thread for discussions. It is supposed to be used to ask for help and post requested calculations. That's it.

Hey, I just checked the Nanoha Takamachi profile on our wiki here and all the calc links seem dead on the profile. Can someone be kind enough to redo the calcs for that profile?

Can someone calc how much energy it would take to move 5 moons a distance of 500,000 km?

The moons diameters are 7,000 KM 5,500 KM 5,000 KM 4,250 KM 3,500 KM

The biggest moon has 1/2th earths gravity and the rest have 1/4th gravity.

The speed is 50 percent the speed of light low end and 90 percent high end.

If you need more info lemme know, My results at 90 percent the speed of light resulted in High 5-A which included a planet at 19113 km in diameter in the results as well.

I mean it's probably calcable.

it's not as large as you think. When the dust starts coming forward, it's just dust, that won't be included with actual explosion value.

Im not looking for a calc of the dust nor am i looking for this to be an upgrade. Im looking for the explosion of the cannon itself and im hoping it will be consistent with the verse's feats as there are fodder who tanked the explosion at point blank range and were only dazed.

KinkiestSins said:
I think this will at best be in the low tier 7 range, more likely tier 8. I think Cin might be willing to calc it if it is one piece related.

Ah... I see. Can you please tell or link to me Cin's username? Thanks

WeeklyBattles said:
Im not looking for a calc of the dust nor am i looking for this to be an upgrade. Im looking for the explosion of the cannon itself and im hoping it will be consistent with the verse's feats as there are fodder who tanked the explosion at point blank range and were only dazed.
But aren't all of them Large Building by default? Non nuclear explosion calcs are so bad, you can get one small building sized explosion and still get wall level.

Could somebody calculate This feat from Gintama http://*********.com/Manga/Gintama/Chapter-368?id=288645#19 http://*********.com/Manga/Gintama/Chapter-369?id=288646

NOTE: as seen on http://*********.com/Manga/Gintama/Chapter-368?id=288645#9 this page The dude is using a revolver if that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back