• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official JBW Character Contest Submittion Thread: Second Edition

Thor's still got a long way to go if he wants to get the ideal male body

C72e009380cc53218043be1a20238803a8886fa9 s2 n1

Ah, of course.

The CHAD Alpha Biggus Dongus in it's natural habitat.

I'm getting tired of Cinematic Universes, I just want them to stop.

Seol404 said:
I'm getting tired of Cinematic Universes, I just want them to stop.
Do you see any other successful one aside from Marvel?

That's what I thought. That's your worst case.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Do you want me to break out the Seol x Crabwhale photos?

No?

Okay. then keep your opinions to yourself.
Do you want me to break out the ban hammer?

No?

Okay. then keep your shitty images to yourself.

Can we please just get a good one good Godzilla movie before we start any cinematic universes?

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Do you want me to break out the Seol x Crabwhale photos?

No?

Okay. then keep your opinions to yourself.
Do you want me to break out the ban hammer?
No?

Okay. then keep your shitty images to yourself.
Do you want me to make an army of sockpuppets that you can't ban all at once and will haunt your account to the rest of your days?

No?

Okay. then keep your ban hammer to yourself and only ban people when they really deserve it. Like Mckmal.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Do you want me to make an army of sockpuppets that you can't ban all at once and will haunt your account to the rest of your days?

No?

Okay. then keep your ban hammer to yourself and only ban people when they really deserve it. Like Mckmal.
Breaking out an army of sockpuppets just to harass me would put you on Mckmals level.

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:

No?

Breaking out an army of sockpuppets just to harass me would put you on Mckmals level.
I'd only break out the army of sockpuppets when you ban me for merely bad photos.

Yeah, guess what Dark, using Sockpuppets to avoid a ban and harass users is a bannable offense, at most your ban would have been 24 hours, but if you did that it would be infinite.

Don't test me Dark.

I'd take it too. Because sockpuppeting on THAT level IS SO F**KING STUPID, I COULD JUST TEAR MY HAND INTO THE SCREEN AND RIP YOU OUT!

....I think I need some time alone.

Also telling me to keep my opinions to my self because you don't agree with them and ""threatening"" to post shit you know I don't like is kind of an asshole thing to do.

Christian Higdon said:
I'd take it too. Because sockpuppeting on THAT level IS SO F**KING STUPID, I COULD JUST TEAR MY HAND INTO THE SCREEN AND RIP YOU OUT!
....I think I need some time alone.
That doesn't seem physically possible.

Back