• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread II

Larfleeze IIRC also has fairly few appearances, so reading all his issues should be easy.

I see. Sorry for being stupid about that particular feat. Thank you Matthew. What about the Unknown Feat ? Is that higher than 5-B, at least, or would that be more of an speed feat ? Is there anything else I said that is possibly inaccurate ?

I've got a humble request:

Gemini Aspros/Defteros from Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas. I'm really surprised they never got a profile considering they fought each other, later fused and then fought Mephistopheles Yoma, who we've got a profile for.

I would like a couple of pages from the Epic of Gilgamesh webcomic. The knights in the series have some pretty interesting feats.

Okay. There is many sets of characters i would like to be a thing on this site. Fairy Odd Parents. Do not worry, it is somewhat more explanable than Pucca, and i can defend it much better.

Timmy turner lineless by thedogzisland2-d45sz0i
Timmy Turner

Timmy Turner : He should have a page. No doubt about this. In Base, he would be 10-B , due to the fact that he is pretty much a regular kid. He would be 3-A with Cosmo & Wanda. He would also be 3-A with the Gifts from Abra-Catastrophe, which allows him to fight evenly with Denzel Cracker , who had the power of 2 Fairies at the time. . With Poof, he is the one very hard to quantify. Poof does have an high-end 2-C feat, He fights Foop, who absorbed the full power of The Wand, that empowers at least 18,004 Fairies in Fairyworld, some of these include Jorgen, and likiely/possibly even the Fairy Council, whom each massively dwarf Jorgen.. So, either Ridiculously high end 3-A ( If you doubt the wand empowers Jorgen, or believe that Jorgen is surperior to the Fairy Council, both which are directly stated in one of the episodes ) , high end 2-C, or At least 2-C . He is At least 2-C during WIshology with the Wands ( Can hurt the Darkness, a being that could only be defeated by the Fairy Council. According to Wishology, every star in the Big Dipper [ FYI, I counted the Fairy Warriors that went up to stop the Darkness, there are at least 20 of them ] holds an Warrior Fairy. These fairies are heavily implied to be of an similar strength level to Jorgen. Otherwise, one of two things would have occured. They would have sent Jorgen up there instead , or he would have joined them. The Fairy Council trusted them and trusted their power, showing just how strong they are. They might be stronger due to the same argument. This makes sense as to why he is currently the strongest fairy now, because he is the only Fairy Warrior alive . However, the Darkness can defeat all of those fairies INSTANTLY , poofed them away SIMULTANEOUSLY. The Fairy Council can also defeat / severely weakens the Darkness in one blow , which scales to Poof & Foop do to them being superior to the Fairy Council [ Poof automatically, Foop with enhancements . Both are arguably FAR superior ] . The Wands that Timmy uses can temporarily. have him severely hurt the darkness. Meaning , Timmy with the Wands compare to the Darkness & Fairy Council .

WishologyPt2-671
The Darkness

The Darkness

- The Darkness was deemed an incredible threat, requiring the Fairy Council to severely weaken it. Even while massively weaker than before, he one-shotted all of the Fairy Warriors, each whom at least compares to Jorgen. It later absorbed Fairy World, and the Big Wand, an powerful magic source that empowers at least 18,004 fairies in existence. He scales to Foop & Poof due to absorbing the Big Wand.

TimmysSecretWish0771
Fairy Council

The Fairy Council

- Compares to the Darkness, due to severely hurting it. The Darkness one-shot all of the Fairy Warriors [ Each of the Fairy Warriors make up the Big Dipper ] , each of whom are comparable to Jorgen Von Strangle ( They left him there to protect the others, main reason why he did not go up along with them. ) . Foop ( With Big Wand Enhancement ) , Poof ( Normally ) , Chloe Carmichael ( With Poof ) , and Timmy ( Wishology ) scales directly to them.

Chloe carmichael Profile
Chloe Carmichael

Chloe Carmichael

- Same rating as Timmy with Poof, and Cosmo & Wanda. Does not receive any further upgrades , unless something i am missing.She would also definitely have an Genius level intelligence, and is arguably comparable to A.J in terms of intelligence. Is far more resourceful and wields more potential overall than Timmy does.

SantaClausFOP
Santa Claus. The most powerful human in the show... ( Other than timmy , but Santa is likely stronger.. )Lol.

Santa

- Santa receives the powers of every fairy in existence, which as mentioned are at least 18,0004 of them. He scales to Poof , but is undeniably weaker. He's 10-B without the power up though.

Poof Poof
Poof. More than likely one of the powerful fairies in the series up to this point.

Poof
- Scales directly to Foop when absorbed the Big Wand. He consistently fights on par with him during that scene , but is defeated. He is defeated because Poof is no where near as good at wielding his powers than Foop is. He scales in terms of being equal in power ( at that time when Foop was massively amped, otherwise he gets overpowered, unless Foop plays smart and tricks Poof ) , but lacks experience to use it properly. Foop already had clear advantages from the get go. Poof defeated Foop effortlessly every other encounter ( Poof only loses against Foop when Foop decides to play smart, instead of being dumb and attempting to outpower Poof... ) , and was called the strongest fairy in existence by Jorgen, even being called a threat to him in the same episode Poof debuted. (. Forgot the episode for previous feat, but it is in the older episodes. )

Foop 2
If Foop would have decided to destroy the universe using his enhancements, only Poof could fight him.

Foop

- Foop absorbed the full power of The Wand, that empowers at least 18,004 Fairies in Fairyworld, some of these include Jorgen [ And the Fairy Warriors, whom compare to Jorgen ] , and likely/possibly even the Fairy Council, whom each massively dwarf Jorgen. Like mentioned above, he is on par with Poof at this stage.

I'm working on a FOP respect thread (It'll need to be redone since I accidentally deleted it..), so I'll make some profiles down the line. Me and Ryu discussed stats for "The Darkness" and it's pretty impressive.

By the way, do you know where 3-A Faries come from? Best feats I've found for them have been High 7-A to 6-A.

Awesome ! That is great ! Thank you. Do you agree with my recommendations about it ? I have been searching for this for a while, and hope it fits your criteria.

I believe it was from Poof resetting the universe for 3-A.

can some one create pages for these weapons, I don't know how to do it my self MJOLNIR For attack potency 1.https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kkapoios/Thor_destroys_Sokovia for lightning 7B 2.https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kkapoios/Thor_creates_a_Tornadofortornadoes 9A 3.https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DmarcvelCOO/MJOLNIR_CRATER for raw mjolnir 8A

For durability the AP 1 and 3 can be used

For Speed http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/hammer-time-mcu-feat.34278/massively hypersonic

For striking strength PJ with lightning AP 1 PJ for hurting hulk Gj for unamped AP3

The rest of the information is easy to find and fill i

Code:
CAPAIN AMERICA'S SHEILD
For Attack Potency Building level for piercing ironman suit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G17IZBPz8gw

For durability building level for tanking mjolnir https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kkapoios/MCU_calcs_-_part_1

Speed superhuman throwing speed by captain america

Striking strength same as AP

Please can anyone make the pages for me

Back