• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SO BREAK THROUGH IT ALL AND DON'T LOOK DOOOOWWWWWWNNNNNN YOU WON'T BE HERE CAUSE THE FIRE IN YOU NEVER DIIIEEEESSSSS

It's simple I think.

Mass in kg * Gravitational acceleration in m/s (9.81 on Earth) * height in m = GPE in j
th

All my time i've been-
Idk. I'll have to see how haxed he is.
Tbh I don't know myself though he's basically another Javen plus other abilities.

th

All my time i've been-
Basically

Calculate GPE in joules with da above formula

You get how much energy to destroy da planet in joules

If your character destroy da planet gg ez L + ratio + you fell off difficulty

Then your character is as strong as da planet GPE by default

Ez math

Streak vs Leaf Man could be pretty good. Two soul users with completely opposite demeanors. He should scale directly to Cinner so 4.62 Megatons.

After we reach the conclusion of Javen vs Jeff I have an Idea for any high 7-C or Low 7-B

Not yet, I don't

You'll be happy to know that I am officially an opponent of your verse! You know what you did! 😁
Well that’s a bit rude and petty 🫣

I had luck with the bracket allowing Ako and Vacteria to avoid each other until the end, but also, it took intense effort from myself to advance them all that far (especially with those round 1 enemies)🗿 plus I wouldn’t have submitted dark hearted at all if the tourney filled up faster, but obviously that’s not a knock on anyone or the tourney itself

I understand why you hated the way it went and I won’t submit double winners in any more tourney’s as long as I can help it (sometimes you just submit the two strongest in the tourney in complete accident I suppose 😶‍🌫️)

Well that’s a bit rude and petty 🫣

I had luck with the bracket allowing Ako and Vacteria to avoid each other until the end, but also, it took intense effort from myself to advance them all that far (especially with those round 1 enemies)🗿 plus I wouldn’t have submitted dark hearted at all if the tourney filled up faster, but obviously that’s not a knock on anyone or the tourney itself

I understand why you hated the way it went and I won’t submit double winners in any more tourney’s as long as I can help it (sometimes you just submit the two strongest in the tourney in complete accident I suppose 😶‍🌫️)
No really it's fine. But I'm keeping my name on there.

No, I really like OPM and think some of your characters have really cool designs. But Akumo and Ako look a bit too much like canon OPM characters for my taste
It’s a character/plot point for Ako since he’s canonically supposed to be a drive knight clone, as for Akumo, it’s also somewhat of a plot point for him to mimic the appearance of garou since he wishes to accomplish what he didn’t, and his monster designs somewhat reflect this as well until his monster acceptance design and onward, which should be considered the ‘true’ Akumo look (admittedly, still kinda similar to garou but really just with his hair style)

I get where you’re coming from, just figured I should point out the reasons why they look the way that they do lol

After we reach the conclusion of Javen vs Jeff I have an Idea for any high 7-C or Low 7-B

Back