• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The-One-Above-All (Pre-Retcon) vs. Azathoth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid that is impossible to determinate the winner here... matches about characters with tier 1 or above are pointless...

Antoniofer said:
I'm afraid that is impossible to determinate the winner here... matches about characters with tier 1 or above are pointless...
Agreed match ups with high tier 1`s and above are pointless

they are both omnipotent and thus win against each other 100% of the time. since they both win an equal number of times, a tie is logical

Alakabamm said:
and Azazoth dreamt all of reality. This is a tie. We'd be counting beans otherwise.
That;s what i was thinking about. Pre-Retcon TOAA may have created all of fiction, but Azathoth in turn dreamt all of reality.

If anything, i'd put this as a tie at best.

If only either of them were actually omnipotent in the truest sense rather than as anlogous to all powerful, a victor could be decided.

Of course I could write a story that says Once upon a time there's an omnipotent god, the end. And technically it would defeat both because with no feats, the statement of omnpotence is the only fact you have to go by, and omnipotence > tier 0 who is just "limitless" or "unbound".

Alakabamm said:
and Azazoth dreamt all of reality. This is a tie. We'd be counting beans otherwise.
Ok, ok. Someone should lock this then. If I remember correctly, matches like this one aren't allowed (with 1-A and 0 characters).

So some guy who wrote a comic book created us? Lol scientific theory and evolution out the window lol

Honestly for cross verses battles, it's pretty much impossible to determine the level of power of higher tiers. for instance i could say that every single character in a book i write who is three dimensional is on a "higher reality" that sees the one above all as a zero dimensional being and everyone character would automatically be more powerful.

There's no real point in saying he created fiction and reality when he's a fictional character written by some old guy. The best you can say is he created Marvel and owns the rights to it's franchise (fictional character owning rights to a franchise lol)

Pretty sure there was some effort involved for TOAA to make all of reality and whatnot.

Whereas Azathoth is literally just sleeping.

Either way, a battle between Tiers like this is pointless and goes nowhere.

I will lock this thread. It seems very pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back