• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The perfect way to make a poll that no one will ignore

"You won't have it your own way"

Ha, Open You Heart is more quotable.

I can't see past my last 9 badges, I think it might be related with my username having a " in it.

I haven't done the last reply thingy in the previous threads. I need to catch up.

At least you know about them.

I was half expacting you would ask me what Area 51 is.

I actually don't know what people do in Area 51.

Like, yes, I have seen movies where it appears but I don't know how much about that (If any) it's true.

Maybe I'll look up later. Maybe.

Not knowing what people do in Area 51 is fine because its top secret.

Seeing Patuidbob changed my life.

Minecraft noobs look for bare essentials, Minecraft chads start constructing their pimp house immediately.

And yes, you can bet I am bloody excited to be back into it again.

Crabwhale said:
And yes, you can bet I am bloody excited to be back into it again.
Let me guess, PewDiePie got you back into it.

The Bear should be elected as Governor of California just for showing up.

Here in Uruguay we have our own Florida.

Wonder which Florida came out first...

ƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìë

ƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìë

ƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìë

ƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìë

ƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìë

ƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìë

ƒìëƒìëƒìëƒìë