• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The perfect way to make a poll that no one will ignore

Nazi Germany is the most wanked country in history.

I've seen lists which rank the German military in WWII higher than the American, French, and British militaries which is utterly absurd and ridiculous .

Seol404 said:
I've seen lists which rank the German military in WWII higher than the American, French, and British militaries which is utterly absurd and ridiculous .
Maybe because Nazi Germany doesn't even have a colonial empire and the French and British did nothing to help like they just allow Nazi Germany to occupy Austria and Czechoslovakia then a tactic to split the Allied Force in two.

Britain did a shit ton to help and was the only reason the US was able to do as well against Nazi Germany as it did. The thing a lot of people factor out when talking about which nation is the most powerful is geography, political climate, and the ability each nation had to effectively mobilize its armies and project its power. On paper, Britain was the most powerful "nation" in the world (I put nation in quotes becuase it was a Empire), it controled about a quarter of the worlds population, industry, and resources yet due to most of its Empire being very far away from Europe it was unable to effectively utilize its full might against Germany. France had the most powerful active military yet it wasn't prepared for Germany's lightning war tactics, and the political instability didn't help it against the Germans either.

The US needed Britain as a place to launch its invasion of mainland Europe, without it the effort to free France would have cost far more than it did. And no, there is no way Germany could have ever defeated the US, it simply lacked the production capacity to match the US, which fielded more than 12 million troops and produced more than 300,000 aircraft,100,000 tanks and SPGs, and 1200 warships by the end of World War II (For comparison, Germany fielded 16 million men and only produced 70,000 tanks and SPGs, 130,000 aircraft, and 1000 u-boats despite its war effort going on for far longer than that of the US).

North Korea gets wanked a lot by Kim ovo

That is true, NK also gets wanked by Americans, who somehow don't realize that they could easily wipe NK off the map in a week.

Most Americans either view NK as a total joke, or know we'd easily win but still don't want a war from my experience.

Maybe, my only experience is from the internet.

And also also, the Red Army is nowhere near the top of the WWII powerscale. Most of their equipment was shit and their soldiers were poorly trained. Germany would have crushed them if the the US and Britain hadn't supplied them with good equipment and winter hadn't stopped them in their tracks.

My objectively subjective ranking of the major players in WWII (At their absolute maximum) would be as follows:

7. Italy

6. Japan

5. USSR

4. Third Reich

3. French Empire

2. USA

1. British Empire

My subjectively objective subjective objective subverted expectation objectiveness disagrees

Oh no! I've been debunkled :O

Somebody is going to destroy me with facts and logic for saying the USSR was weak.

I'm going to be eaten alive for putting France above Germany....

Help I'm scared.

Yeah I don't know about that one tbh

ovo

Seol404 said:
My objectively subjective ranking of the major players in WWII (At their absolute maximum) would be as follows:
7. Italy

6. Japan

5. USSR

4. Third Reich

3. French Empire

2. USA

1. British Empire
Why Finland isn't in six or seven?

Uselessnoob245 said:
Why Finland isn't in six or seven?
Finland was a reletively weak nation what only beat the USSR due to its incompetent tactics. The Finish war machine and economy was not even close to the level of countries like Germany or the USSR. If I had to add a number 8 it would be China.

Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
China existed just to get shat o
This is true.
Ummmm, China won against Japan at the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kunlun_Pass...

And with America's help, and I quote... "Upon the American entry into the war in 1941, it began to supply China with AFVs which the Soviets were unable to provide. M3 Stuarts and M4 Shermans trickled in through Burma and formed part of the several well-equipped, well-trained armies that the Nationalists could deploy. These units were responsible for stopping numerous Japanese attacks during the later phases of the war."

Uh, yeah, cause the Americans helped them. China had been under Japanese rule for more than half a decade before that.

Back