• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player (Minecraft) Content Revision?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the character page for The Player for minecraft include the ability to use "commands" and "Gamemode 0, Gamemode 1, Gamemode 2, and Gamemode 3"

(and yes, I admit I have played Minecraft before, so I have a solid idea of what The Player can do)
- Also note that I am a newbie, so don't kill me for being inaccurate or for "overrating" things.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Player_(Minecraft)

If yes then...

Tier: 2-C possibly 2-B ———> High 2-B

Powers and Abilities:
- Superhuman Physical Characteristics - Creation - Resurrection - Mind Reading - Possible Non-Corporeality - Magic - Reality Warping - Space-Time Manipulation

++ Teleportation

Attack Potency: Multi-Universe Level to Multiverse Level

Speed: Unknown ———> Infinite (Teleportation via /tp)

Lifting Strength: Unknown ———> Class T to Infinite (The Player can hold up to 63935 cubic meter blocks of virtually anything using shulker boxes, All objects from dust to neutron stars are the same to The Player)

Striking Strength: Unknown (The Players can completely destroy any non-living matter within a 1 meter x 1 meter x 1 meter cube but does varying damage to entities with physical blows depending on equipment)

Durability: Unknown ———> True Infinity? (via Gamemode 1) Can gain Intangibility (via Gamemode 3)

Stamina: Likely Endless

Range: Multi-universal, possibly Universal

Intelligence: Unknow

Well, you're new, so I won't kill you.

However the same can't be said about your thread...

Tier: There is no such thing as High 2-B. 2-B spans from 1000 universes to any finite number of universes. No matter how many universes The Player is able to destroy, as long as that number is finite, he remains within 2-B. Also, he will only be "possibly 2-B" because it is only hinted that The Player is responsible for all Minecraft games.

Powers and Abilities: You give no reason as to why any of these should be removed or added. Also the reasoning on his page seems fine for the current abilities, so I don't know why you want to remove them.

AP: Just so you know, AP usually corresponds with tier. If you wanted to move up his tier, his AP would likely increase as well. That said, the AP will not move for reasons listed above.

Speed: Teleportation is not infinite speed. For infinite speed you must view the world as completely still forever, or exist beyond the limitations of time, as is the case for Dormammu.

Lifting Strength: This is just game mechanics. It wouldn't be a very fun game if you had to hold each block individually, but that is nothing to give a rating over. Also, even if he could hold 63935 cubic meters of a neutron star, that is still no where near infinite. Any finite number is infinitely below infinity. Also, it seems like you may be thinking of Steve, as he is the one who holds things in Minecraft that the Player controls.

Striking Strength: It seems like you are thinking of Steve again. Also, Steve merely breaks down the matter, he does not erase it entirely. Even if he did, that would classify as Existence Erasure, not Striking Strength.

Durability: No. True Infinity is reserved exclusively for questionable omnipotent supreme beings, like Azathoth. If you wanted to scale his Durability to his AP, that would land him at Multi-Universe level to Multiverse level, not True Infinity. Not taking any damage is game mechanics. Also, Steve.

Sorry if this seems harsh, but you yourself admit you are new, and these changes would not work. If you have any questions please refer to my message wall. I would be more than happy to respond to any issues or questions, but this thread is being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back