• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not even surprised, lol

That being said, I don't think the Player can do anything? The Custodes outskills the Player to absurd levels, the hax available by their weapons cancels out almost everything the Player can have, and their resistances also counter almost everything the Player have. Of course, the raw AP and dura are comparable, but the Custodes could really wreck him in close range by skill alone.

Of course, there's the immortality here, but once the Player dies, they lose all their gear, and we don't know how fast they can return. If they lose their gear that makes him 7-C... The fight ends. They can't do anything to the Custodes.

I'm not even surprised, lol

That being said, I don't think the Player can do anything? The Custodes outskills the Player to absurd levels, the hax available by their weapons cancels out almost everything the Player can have, and their resistances also counter almost everything the Player have. Of course, the raw AP and dura are comparable, but the Custodes could really wreck him in close range by skill alone.

Of course, there's the immortality here, but once the Player dies, they lose all their gear, and we don't know how fast they can return. If they lose their gear that makes him 7-C... The fight ends. They can't do anything to the Custodes.
Maybe with "Keep Inventory" command on? That's the command that let's you keep your gear upon death

I'd argue that the Custodes' weaponry could still break them through hax, such as the adrathic and power weaponry.

Assuming it wouldn't get disintegrated... I see some possibilities. Maybe the Player could outlast the Custodes over the course of several weeks of fighting. If the environment was something that allowed for external influence, the Custodes could easily win by retreating, using stasis grenades and then getting more specialized equipment with the express purpose of shackling and subduing the Player.

Back