• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Presence Vs Bernkastel

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but Bernkastel has complete control over a 1-A realm right? Because Dream of the endless, who is way weaker, does the same.

Wait if Bern can "defeat" The Presence then she can beat Hajun with her hands tied in her back. I don't think she would be able to defeat it/him.

The Presence stomps her I think

I mean, she was considered comparable to Nyarlathotep in another thread, which puts her waaaay beyond both presence and hajun.

1-A fights are dumb though.

Does someone has a theory about the power tiers in Umineko? Or feats and the things that makes her so powerful, anything goes.

BleedingPeach said:
Wait if Bern can "defeat" The Presence then she can beat Hajun with her hands tied in her back. I don't think she would be able to defeat it/him.
The Presence stomps her I think
Hajun stomps entire DC excluding The Overvoid

Nah, one time was a Hajun vs The Presence thread and it was inconclusive because the NLF. That would mean that Hajun is so powerful that he can stomp the entire Umineko series bar Featherine

Pretty sure Bern was considered to have stomped Hajun but idk

I don't really see how

Hajun ego and nature of his Law makes him superior to anyone he is against. NLF yes, but still, when he's stated to be the absolute and that no one is superior to him nor will there be ever one, it does show how strong he is (Tumor Hajun ofc)

Besides i am pretty sure many of this 1-A threads have people misinterpreting everything about Shinza and its nature or being just ignorant of it entirely

I think that's counted as an infinite amount of infinite transcendences in his case? CM has stuff superior to that like Shub. Idk about Umineko though.

Back