• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Presence vs Hajun

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Presence is a supreme being similar to the One-Above-All (Marvel). If you go on Comic Vine he is ranked in a similar way to the One-Above-All (Marvel), Mother of Existance (Image Comics), Eru Illuvatar (Tolkienverse), etc.

Hajun is similar to characters like pre-retcon Beyonder and the Living Tribunal (both Marvel). Insanely powerful, but not quite supreme being level.

Hmmm Hajun seems to out hax the Presence but I'm not sure If either of them can bypass each other's True Godly Regen. So inconclusive?

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Hmmm Hajun seems to out hax the Presence but I'm not sure If either of them can bypass each other's True Godly Regen. So inconclusive?
for the record, hajun effortlessly killed a bunch of characters with true godly regen

Kaltias said:
It would be fairer without the tumor imo
im pretty sure the presence would murderstomp if hajun doesnt have the tumor, but then again i dont know much about either characters

@Saman

Don't use ratings of other sites here. Also because the presence isn't a 0 or a High 1-A

Samanthademeste said:
The Presence is a supreme being similar to the One-Above-All (Marvel). If you go on Comic Vine he is ranked in a similar way to the One-Above-All (Marvel), Mother of Existance (Image Comics), Eru Illuvatar (Tolkienverse), etc.

Hajun is similar to characters like pre-retcon Beyonder and the Living Tribunal (both Marvel). Insanely powerful, but not quite supreme being level.
"Supreme being" is relative. Mother of Existence and Eru Illuvatar aren't even 1-A on here, and the ratings of other websites are irrelevant. One verse's god is another verse's fodder.

for the record, hajun effortlessly killed a bunch of characters with true godly regen

Wasn't that when Ren and the others had low / mid godly regen?

if we taking how the Hadou Gods hillariously above each other infinitely just for having 10 more Taikyoku the others. I dont see why Yatou wouldnt be a better match

Truth to say, i dont think we can come into a conclusion when 2 1-As fighting each other

i'm just going to post two Hajun feats.

"At that moment, this is the first time this guy responded to us by words.The universe was twisted as he focused on all of us with his three eyes."

"The territory of darkness begun to spread,the light got darkened.How many number of universes were smashed now?"

Note this was a Weakened Hajun and there is three versions of him Hadou God with a Gudou Core Hajun, Hajun as a Throne God , Hajun without Tumor (the one right now i just posted is Hajun as a Throne God)

Hajun via feats and implied power. Even an Taiyoku level of One is easily Outerversal level. With the tutor, Hajun has an Taiyoku level of Infinity . Not only this, due to scaling, Hajun has taken out several Outerversal Characters, whose Taiyoku Levels are 100, 90 , etc, with so much ease it isn't even funny. With the Tumor, it is an near curbstomp in Hajun's favor.

It's not about Universe busting... it's about the fact this is him using only his voice and the fact that he was weakened at that.

Not impressive, not even relevant when discussing characters beyond all conceptualizations of dimensions. I think 1-A matches are difficult to impossible to determine who would win, honestly it's boring imo, abilities are irrelevant at this level, it's all about who is more powerful.

Samanthademeste said:
what comicvine think is not absoliute word outside oh Comicvine, and most of people even dont know/analise the feats and other thinks.

i think its Bucle, no one can trully kill/seal, KO and for me this Precence are equal to Hajum

Samanthademeste said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Writer

Both characters are hyperpool in their own universes and basically NLF characters, i don't think is very good idea

But if have to vote i would go for hajun because of the nature of his power that always make him stronger than his opponents and his hax have no upper limit, it make another 1-A characters mortal in compare to him and he can fodder other hadou gods by literally his fingers

Knightofannihilation666 said:

Wasn't that when Ren and the others had low / mid godly regen?

Nope that was when they all had true-gody Regn and he can do that by one attack

Samanthademeste said:
What feats does TOAA exactly have to be above the presence and Overmonitor ? The best feat I can remember of him is restoring a single 616 universe . He is not even impressive for a so called omnipotent character .

You mean this Void ?

then that mean you gonna have to take it to the content revision board to ask for the revision.

If this goes through then the thread should be locked, High 1-A matches are banned

From what i have seeing on his profile "As such he is presumably just one aspect of Monitor-Mind The Overvoid" it's the other way around.

>Yato just stomped Michael

>Hajun would lose to Lucifer

Something doesn't work here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back