• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Prince of The Hunt VS Ness

I'm going to ditch this matchup rn. This is honestly just too much and just ....not something I would like to see...

How in the world are you all doing the crossouts!? It's driving me crazy trying to find out. Makes it hard for my RP thread on this site.

Lol no, it's a stomp. Trust me.

This is honestly a terrible matchup considering the potency of TES. The OP should really do a better job at viewing the profiles and make sure that they both have advantages of their own.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Lol no, it's a stomp. Trust me.
This is honestly a terrible matchup considering the potency of TES. The OP should really do a better job at viewing the profiles and make sure that they both have advantages of their own.
I Love TES, tho i am not expert in the game's lore, but now i looked and saw that hircine has Godly regen and Higher-Dimensional lol. RIP NESS

I mean, Ness is also 4D...

But like Large size, Too op pls nerf Regenerationn, Resistance to most of Ness's hax, and other hax that this op person has that I don't feel like listing out just makes it a stomp.

I really hope this was not out of spite.

Back