• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Welp, Waluigi's match went out of hand, so lets try Peach.

Speed is equalized, both are bloodlusted, and both have all of their equipment (minus Power Stars, unless it is a stomp). 4-B Four and 4-A Peach are used, and the battle is in the Final Destination from SSBU. Both start 100 meters apart. Victory by KO or Death.

Who wins?

Uh-huh:

Nobody noticed you were gone...:

Thunder McQueen's sister:

Ohh. Bloodlusted. Was about to say that Peach probably wouldn't use her hax and shit in-character but now? Eh. Not sure. I wanna say Peach has the better shot but I'm not that knowledgeable on Four outside just his profile.

Lemme shine light.

Four has a thought based BFR which can send people to the EXIT, a pocket dimension within Four. Before you say its range, due to size manipulation, the range is very well increased.

He also has a Biological Manipulation that is activated with a touch, and a Mind Swap with a snap. Top it off with a massive size, and great Low-High Regenerationn overtime, he is rather hard to kill.

I recall that if one is put to sleep, if they get hit by anything physical, they will wake up. Thats the sleep status.

What about sealing? Or using her powers to null his (apparently she does that in the old Mario games to Bowser and in Dream Team amd Paper Mario albeit with help in those).

That would only be while the opponent is incapacitated and weakened. Otherwise, if wouldnt work. Sealing comes from the power stars, which I didnt include.

Oh.

By the way, looks like she needs to adjust Freeze Frame to make it into Four's sight.

Four is huge I'm pretty sure his sight goes on for a while so it's fine. There's also the perception manipulation which would help

Pretty sure she cant stack both of those at once... she has to use one or the other. Or can you do that? Can you show me a scene of that being possible?

Oh, thought they were in the same game. Just looking through some Mario sports genres. Got mixed up there.

Back