• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
BSzES0.png

For some, Knowledge is nothing more than knowing some things, a slight benefit. But for some, they're life savers, a tool, even a weapon. As a great person once said, Knowledge is power, and these two are known for using their mind, wits, and knowledge to overpower anyone that comes their way, using both the pen and the sword to their advantage.

-Battle Location-
• Scarlet Devil Mansion's Library/Patchouli's Library

-Battle Circumstances-
• Non-Spell Card Duel
• In-Character
• No Outside Help (Summons allowed if available)
• Speed not equalized
• Until one is eliminated
• Both characters have access to their items and equipment (Unless one or both having becomes a stomp in either favor)

-Music Theme Title-
The Retribution of Knowledge

Credit (I hope all of you don't mind me crediting the resources I've used):

-Patchouli Knowledge Artworks-

• Patchouli Knowledge Thumbnail
• Patchouli Knowledge Intro
• Patchouli Knowledge Sprite

-Zexion Artworks-

• Zexion Thumbnail
• Zexion Intro
• Zexion Sprite

-Others-
• Death Battle Template Purple
• Death Battle Template Light Blue
• Background from Touhou Iamp

The Great Unmoving Library (Patchouli Knowledge):
The Cloaked Schemer (Zexion):

PS.
If you saw a similar post in Amino, then yes, I was the one who created that post if anyone was wondering. Just in case someone might think I stole someone else's post.
Also, I hope this one isn't a stomp

This is a stomp right? 2-B vs 2-C.
And i not seeing any hax on Patch profiles that Ienzo don't resist.

Yeah, i dont think Lenzo can bypass youkai Mid-Godly regen, which Patchi technically is as a Magician. She might also be able to nullify Zexion's magical attacks by calling a spell card duel.
And no, i dont think this is a stomp. Patchi would be able to put up a damn good fight. Im pretty sure with her optional equips she can get Time Stop with the Stopwatch and Invulnerability with Three Heavenly Drops and Divine Raiment of the Dragon Fish

She can also make forcefields to block attacks anyways, but im voting Patchi because she just has too much variety
(also im pretty sure she can hit NEP with NPI anyways, so that isnt an issue. Im pretty sure in Subterrarian Animism she helped Marisa take on Koishi. She is, after all, one of the secondary characters you choose for Marisa)

Patchy can't hit Zexion's specific brand of NEP (not yet, anyways). This is a pretty bad stomp, and I'd appreciate it if we stopped doing KH vs Touhou matches until the latter gets the hax necessary to compete. Of course, by then, it may be a stomp in the opposite direction.

Seems fair. I am wondering what Touhou 19 is going to bring to the table, mainly for Reimu and Marisa, and it may seems Ran is also getting her own powerups- but thats not for here

Another stomp, and when I thought this one was close. Guess I needed to check their profiles much better next time.

Back