• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Shrek Discussion Thread

I don't think that was the problem. The actual problems were:
  1. Using snail speed seems like heavy guesswork. Nullified by the fact that I'm revising it again with pixel measurements of how slow the Merry Men actually moved.
  2. Thelonious did the same thing to Fiona, and Fiona tagged him, making this all a contradictory mess that shouldn't be touched. Nullified by Thelonious essentially being cornered and clearly wanting to be attacked, as he was moaning that he deserved every hit.
Dragon already has a 9-A+ calc for her tail, which Shrek should scale to since he could hold it down for a brief period of time. Shrek can survive dragonfire, which is already 9-A since it can skeletonize armored men, and in the comics he survived an explosion that turned a factory into ash. Get an admin in here. Spread the news. Shrek is 9-A, and if you say otherwise, it's all ogre for you.
hopefully the image works this time lol
latest
Alrighty okay, Had trouble contacting Admins before so its a must if I don't know, is it thread mods as admins or?

One last thing is that in the fourth movie: AU Chubby Puss managed to hurt the dragon and both Shrek & Fiona in the fourth movie managed to sorta restrain Dragon though by using their environment.

Basically there are some things to take into account in updating Shrek's stats, turns out I missed a lot so brace yourself:

AP/Dura:

Shrek instead of 9-B would be full on 9-A.

Given he has taken Dragon fire. Which can skeletonize or turn them to dust even melt metal all together. A smaller flame from the same dragon doesn't manage to burn through his clothes and Shrek took Dronkey's fire rather casually. not just that but in the fourth movie Chubby Puss managed to hurt the dragon (whom Shrek apparently upscales in strength) and both Shrek & Fiona managed to successfully restrain Dragon though by using their environment.

Maybe an ordeal higher as the same fire had the energy to bust a hole through a mountain, his farts alone can literally extinguish the stone dragon counterpart's fire which collided with the actual Dragon's breath. Keep in mind accordingly the hole could fit two dragons in it at once. the dragon is 100 ft long from head to leg, and considering that her tail makes up half her length, we can assume that the dragon is 200 ft long from head to tail. since both dragons are the same size more or less, this means that the tunnel was at least 400 ft long, or 122 meters.

Puss scaling:

- Puss launched someone this far away with just a single sword swing.

- Could be weaker but it must be mentioned for the heck of it survived getting hurled from the desert to a town from a whirlwind.

Speed:

Shrek is actually a lot faster then people let on, but the degree is unknown for now.

- There is this one scene from Shrek 3. Slow it down a bit and Donkey is seen moving his head tracking this magic projectile thing from Merlin.

- Shrek alongside the Dragon can dodged the stone dragons fire who is comparable to the red dragon. The fireballs later created that tunnel in roughly a second, the fireball could have kept going after it went through the mountain and that the rocks it destroyed were slowing it down so it's probably even faster

- This. Big Smoke said he was going to revise it some time by now.

- the lightning looking feat from FG. its brought up that Harold also dodging it means it couldn't work because an aged man dodged it means its slow but in a verse like this when we do see FG's magic in action its still shown to not be slow in the slightest (keep in mind Fiona's mum alone is very VERY capable let me tell ya.)

Puss scaling:

- This one's a bit of a weird one but it is worth mentioning that Puss did dodge a magic blast, Of which somewhat resembles electricity or lightning. Accordingly if electrical it almost shares similarities with this.

LS:

Guy can still deadlift a lot more then just 10 tons, which if anything seems its his casual.

-
Pushes a boulder bigger then himself (He's 7ft tall)

- Casually pushes Rumplestiltskin's carriage, hence casually as in the same scene we see him holding the carriage with his freaking leg. Carriages are said to pull around 1800 lbs or 9 tons.

- Shrek lifts a pretty large metal fence with one arm.

-
Swings a humongous metal ball around a room breaking through pillars and walls (plus snapping golden chains). Keep in mind this is quite impressive, considering Fiona can hold and spin that ball so heavy three ogres are needed to throw it.

- Shrek is stronk enough to push/tip over this huge metallic cauldron WITH ONE ARM. Which actually got calced by user Stefano4444 Credits go to him the madlad.

Calc

Shrek flipping the cauldron.

Shrek's height = 169 pixels (Black Line) = 7 ft to 8 ft or 2.1336 cm to 2.4384 cm.

For the sake of low balling i will go with 7 ft.

Also i will not count the magic liquid since its density was never mention and it wouldn't probably change the result.

Cauldron's height = 414 pixels (Red Line) = 2.1336 *(414/169) = 5.22668876 cm

Cauldron's length = 330 pixels (Blue Line) = 2.1336 *(330/169) = 4.16620118 cm

Volume (Cylinder) = pi*(4.16620118/2)^2*5.22668876 = 71.2519896 m^3

Hollowness (90%) = 71.2519896*10% = 7.12519896 m^3

For the material used, it seen to be either Iron or Copper, so will do both ends.

Density (Copper) = 7.12519896*8950 = 63770.5307 kg or 70.2949773 tons = Class 100

Density (Iron) = 7.12519896*7874 = 56103.8166 kg or 61.8438716 tons = Class 100

- In the champagne feat aside wrecking it, He also accidentally pushed the large ship with one arm.

Puss scaling:

- Puss managed to rein in a Giant Goose. (Fair reminder that said Giant Goose is still shown to be huger compared to other the buildings there. The Giant goose is strong enough to collapse half of portions of a bridge, She got stuck but then removed the giant rubble away.)

- As said Shrek is still said to be much stronger than Puss who could wrestle bulls even as a little kid, Which just goes to show how casual Puss is in comparison and Shrek can overpower Puss with just one arm.

Potential Shrek comics:

Not many know this but Shrek possibly has some potential secondary canon comics, yes you heard me right it initially surprised me as well. The stone dragon and ghost situation does go down somewhat similarly.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
you might want to stop referring to the comics as "potential tier 2 canon comics", since it sounds like you're saying the comics have feats that could potentially make shrek low multiverse level

But can he match wits with Azathoth?
shrek's theme song states that he "ain't the sharpest tool in the shed", but azathoth is known as a "blind idiot" so it's not like he's that much smarter than shrek. shrek has shown some considerable wit throughout the series, and he uses his surroundings to his advantage in a fight. azathoth is literally always sleeping, so shrek can easily match and surpass his nonexistent wit.

@Crimson_Azoth @Crabwhale @CinnabarManx421
i hast called upon thou...actually, never mind, i can't keep that up. ahem. i pinged you guys because you're apparently knowledgeable on dreamworks. this thread is about shrek in particular, so if you aren't knowledgeable on the ogrelord, you can just say so and leave, i guess. if you are an avid brogre, though, you should stay tuned, because we're making some changes to shrek.

he's 9-A.

yeah.

dragonfire can skeletonize armored humans and carve through mountains. shrek can tank it with no trouble and extinguish it by farting from a dozen meters away. shrek also caught and briefly held down dragon's tail, which did this, and survived an explosion that turned a factory into ash.
dragon was damaged significantly by a rusty, overweight, alternate version of puss in boots. normal puss is superior to fat thor puss, and in turn shrek can effortlessly overpower puss with one arm. in the same scene, shrek and fiona manage to restrain dragon using some chains.

okay you can shoot my arguments down now

@Crimson_Azoth @Crabwhale @CinnabarManx421
i hast called upon thou...actually, never mind, i can't keep that up. ahem. i pinged you guys because you're apparently knowledgeable on dreamworks. this thread is about shrek in particular, so if you aren't knowledgeable on the ogrelord, you can just say so and leave, i guess. if you are an avid brogre, though, you should stay tuned, because we're making some changes to shrek.

he's 9-A.

yeah.

dragonfire can skeletonize armored humans and carve through mountains. shrek can tank it with no trouble and extinguish it by farting from a dozen meters away. shrek also caught and briefly held down dragon's tail, which did this, and survived an explosion that turned a factory into ash.
dragon was damaged significantly by a rusty, overweight, alternate version of puss in boots. normal puss is superior to fat thor puss, and in turn shrek can effortlessly overpower puss with one arm. in the same scene, shrek and fiona manage to restrain dragon using some chains.

okay you can shoot my arguments down now
It's also usable

honestly i don't understand that treatment of feats. like someone could survive getting thrown into the core of the sun and it would just be "heat resistance". by that logic, surviving a punch from superman wouldn't be a durability feat, it would just be "blunt force resistance".

Back