• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, uh, I've checked Haku's scaling chain and it doesn't look like he has a calc. At least, I can't find it if he does.

So, yeah, that reinforces my point. Scaling or not, Cole is far faster. Precision would let him flat out blitz.

Cole range spams.

If you're faster than a technique that allows you to see how light interacts with atoms, is that just base Rel? Because I remember I added that revision, but I'm not good on speed ratings.

Hakurou's speed chain is only him being the massively faster than Shizu who dodge an FTL Lightning attack.

Although I heard that dodging Light speed attack also grants you Relativistic speed based on the Mukuro thread. So I was wondering if Shizu should have somewhere high in the Relativistic speed range and Hakurou being vastly superior to her in every category except magic since he doesn't use magic lol

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
If you're faster than a technique that allows you to see how light interacts with atoms, is that just base Rel? Because I remember I added that revision, but I'm not good on speed ratings.
We only agree that magic sense only grants users light speed perception tho not them having Light speed reaction

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
At the bare minimum yes, unless there's a calc it's assumed so.

Which is honestly a bit of a High ball, since Sub Rel+ calcs of light dodging exist

Back