• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Slime Revives Back (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to part 2 of Rimuru's immortality thread. I wanted to do this thread a long time ago, but I forgot about it (my bad). This won't that long, so let's not make it unnecessarily longer.

Soul Corridor
The relationship/link that connects Rimuru with Veldora, benefiting both of them reliance immortality as they can revive as long as the other still exists. This was explained and shown in the previous thread.

Thing is, I haven't clarify how busted and overpowered the resurrection is (spoiler alert: it is extremely powerful). So let's decide that on this thread instead.

When Rimuru was facing against Michael, he saw Diablo, who could instantly regenerate from complete information destruction, "died" from one attack, he immediately assumes the worst (his defeat) and prepares his best. Yet, despite of underrating himself, he's still certain that he could ressurect via Soul Corridor. There is also the fact that he relies more on Soul Corridor rather than Infinite Regeneration that also has Information High-Godly.

Veldora, who has Concept High Godly ressurection from being a True Dragon, states that he becomes "immortal" when acquired Soul Corridor.

So, both of the characters who are linked by Soul Corridor confirmed that the resurrection is superior than anything they have before (and Diablo's), including High-Godly ranging from fundamental information to concept.

What does this change? well basically, Rimuru actually has better ressurection than before allowing him to come back to battle, rather than needing hundreds of years to ressurect (for True Dragon).

Last edited:
MemberAdmin
AgreeMrTim, Nxdia00, Jordan911, Mizuki67, Milly_Rocking_Bandit, Shiraito983Dereck03, LordGriffin1000
Disagree
Neutral

Last edited:
Soul Corridor here actually refers to his resurrection if Veldora and Velgrynd still alive. He first acquired it with US Veldora but still retain the ability even without the skills, prob due to Azathoth or Shub-Niggurath.

We just need to clarify it more that it actually a HGResurrection.

Last edited:
All we need to do is change the wording and remove overtime from his Ressurection
Its not legitimately layered, i don't think that's a thing

True Dragon concepts
Nature
They serves as natural occurring phenomenons and they end up being the will of nature or rather being it themselves
Veldora is storm, storm is anything related to disaster or chaotic ruin
Veldora’s main attribute was wind, but it also controlled ‘space’ and ‘water.’ Combined with a tremendous amount of magicules second only to Veldanava, Veldora was a raging storm itself. It was no exaggeration to say that Veldora, the very incarnate of a natural disaster
And mentioned before in a thread where it was cleared out he can also control those concepts or so
Veldanava seems to be either nuclear fusion or smt
Velzard is clearly fixation
Veldora had tried to fight Velzard several times since he was born, but he was beaten back every time. Velzard’s 'Eternal world' All of these effects had no effect in the face of an absolute stop.
Velgrynd is scorch meaning heat and acceleration
Rimuru most likely void but something that has relation to physics so rimuru could be nucleic fission

Last edited:
I kinda don't understand what premise or what changes will be done with approval of this CRT.

Can someone explain?

I kinda don't understand what premise or what changes will be done with approval of this CRT.

Can someone explain?
we remove the overtime on ressurection and add new wordings. I think its better to wait for op idk either. They said something about ressurecting from concept

Last edited:

Can someone explain?
Soul Corridor are accepted as reliant immortality in the previous thread.

Soul Corridor are implied to be better than concept and information level High-Godly regeneration/ressurection, so it should has that level of ressurection too. The differences is that one of the resurrection Rimuru has is non-combat applicable, so he would have the same/higher level of ressurection but combat applicable now.

If is this then I have no problem with CRT.
OP has responded

Soul Corridor are accepted as reliant immortality in the previous thread.

Soul Corridor are implied to be better than concept and information level High-Godly regeneration/ressurection, so it should has that level of ressurection too. The differences is that one of the resurrection Rimuru has is non-combat applicable, so he would have the same/higher level of ressurection but combat applicable now.

Last edited:
Alright then, I guess this can be applied. Before that, let's discuss how we should properly word this. Is this good enough or I should add "High-Godly" to emphasize it? The bolded one are the one I will add.

Ressurection (High-Godly), Immortality (Type 2, 4, and 8; Can survive complete physical destruction, and is capable of reincarnating if he somehow dies due to being a Spiritual Lifeform. Can resurrect as long as Veldora exist. Rimuru believed he could be revived from an attack that "killed" Diablo, despite him being able to instantly come back from having his information destroyed. Soul Corridor are implied to be better than Infinite Regeneration that makes him capable of regenerating from complete information erasure. On top of that, Veldora stated that he finally has become "immortal" only after gaining Soul Corridor, although he can come back from concept destruction before)

Last edited:
Alright then, I guess this can be applied. Before that, let's discuss how we should properly word this. Is this good enough or I should add "High-Godly" to emphasize it? The bolded one are the one I will add.
hmm this works too but i would recommend putting high-godly on it to make it nicer. You dont have to anyways. You could wait for staff opinion

Add this also

ultimate skill Shub-Niggurath, Lord of Abundance, was combination of Ultimate skill Raguel, Lord of Relief and the remains of Uriel, Lord of Vows, the essence of both being inherited by Shub-Niggurath

Create Skill: craft new skills using information taken with Food Chain or Analysis.

Copy Skill: create a copy of an acquired skill.

Grant Skill: give a copied skill to a qualified target as a gift. It can also be revoked later

Save Skill: digitize an acquired skill and instantly re-create it.

Add this also

ultimate skill Shub-Niggurath, Lord of Abundance, was combination of Ultimate skill Raguel, Lord of Relief and the remains of Uriel, Lord of Vows, the essence of both being inherited by Shub-Niggurath

Create Skill: craft new skills using information taken with Food Chain or Analysis.

Copy Skill: create a copy of an acquired skill.

Grant Skill: give a copied skill to a qualified target as a gift. It can also be revoked later

Save Skill: digitize an acquired skill and instantly re-create it.
No

I think this is fine.
Can you open this page?

Can you open this page?
It's unlocked, let me know when your done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back