• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The smartest of every tier

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Those that aren't Nigh-Omniscient or Omniscient, anyways. Be aware that because Intelligence is a very broad spectrum that appears in many forms, multiple characters are likely worth mentioning for every tier. Please elaborate on any suggested character's area of expertise. Let's not bother with 1-A because basically everyone there is Nigh-Omniscient.

This can double as just discussion for what level of intelligence various characters are and should qualify for.

High 1-B:

1-B:

Low 1-B:

High 1-C:

1-C:

Low 1-C:

High 2-A:

2-A:
Nicol Bolas, Ugi, Urza

2-B:

2-C:

Low 2-C:
Death, Novel Kars, Rick Sanchez

High 3-A:

3-A:
Bender

3-B:

3-C:
Ferb Fletcher, Phineas Flyn

4-A: The Emperor of Mankind, Galacta

4-B: High Evolutionary, Magnus the Red, Oryx

High 4-C: Morgan Le Fay, Rasalom, Yukari Yakumo

4-C: Albert Einstei, Astro Boy, The Daughters of Oryx

Low 4-C:

High 5-A:
Ahzek Ahrima

5-A: BB

5-B: AM, Doctor Doom

Low 5-B: Doctor Wily

5-C:

High 6-A:
Tails

6-A:

High 6-B:

6-B:
Flynn Carse, Jumba Jookiba, Kurama

Low 6-B:

High 6-C:
Accelerator, Belisarius Cawl, Iron Ma

6-C: Rumplestiltski

High 7-A: Mister Fantastic

7-A: Kars, Kisuke Urahara, Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Professor Paradox, Sosuke Aize

7-B: Accelerator, Dust of Osiris, Night of Wallachia

Low 7-B:

High 7-C:

7-C:
Szayelaporro Granz

Low 7-C: Spider-Ma

8-A: Black Panther

8-B: Beholder, Joseph Joestar, Kars

High 8-C: Shikamaru Nara

8-C:

9-A:
The Doctor, Lum

9-B: Rick Sanchez, SCP-073, Takeyama

9-C: Composite Human, John Constantine, Washu

10-A: L, Lelouch vi Britannia, Light Yagami, Phineas Flyn, Sherlock Holmes

10-B: Bulma, Cueball, Shiro, Sora

10-C: Charles Xavier, Commander Kee, Dexter, Grey Matter, Jimmy Neutro, Rick Sanchez

11-A:

11-B:

11-C:
Monarch of Pointland

Unknown: Korrok, Lil Hal

Both Empress Twilight Sparkle and High Evolutionary could be debated to be Nigh-Omniscient. We don't have a page or anything for Empress though

Two obscure characters that I know that are likely contenders for their given tiers:

• Commander Kee, 10-C Supergenius, made a rocket ship capable of interstellar travel out of household items and also made his own personal handheld computer.
  • Korrok, Unknown Supergenius, unfathomably superior to supercomputers already 10x better than anything in our world to the point of being regarded as omniscient, can predict the future with pinpoint accuracy on a molecular scale. His intellect is so vast that the combined intelligence of every human to ever live isn't even comparable to a single node of his own.

He's a contender worth listing, at least.

Huesito88 said:
8-A is Black Panther I'm pretty sure (Hopefully I didn't forget someone)
I know he's really smart, but how smart? Because I was thinking Jack Spicer for 8-A. He's a skilled martial artists and incredibly gifted mind, smart enough to build machines powerful enough to immobilize Chase Young for decades without any ware or tear, as well as a time machine. In two "bad futures" where he won, he was considered a threat to the entire universe and conquered the entire world.

He might be a contender for Low 7-B at least, for now that is.

We can list multiple characters per tier. Intelligence comes in a lot of forms.

There's Keen too, for 10-C.

Thus the age old debate of whose smarter, Jimmy Neutron or Dexter begins.

Never played the Commander Keen games so I have no input on him.

Maybe Ganondorf with Triforce of Wisdom or full TF Link for High 4-C? Both have centuries of experience, their intelligence is amped via ToW and Link is good in problem solving intelligence

Jimmy's probably smarter than Keen, and Phineas is a lot smarter than Light overall, but yeah, Light is better in other departments.

And I guess Princess Bubblegum for high 6-A? ( ran a Kingdom for centuries, created countless different lifeforms, is a genius in virtually ever scientific field Ect.)

Grey Matter and Brainstorm both seem more like Extraordinary Geniuses now that they've been brought up here

I think strategic intelligence might ultimately boost Yagami overall, since his planning is superhuman

Anyways I forgot to mention this but Black Panther's among the smartest people in the world, brilliant scientist, has outsmarted Doom a few times

Rick Sanchez is possibly noteworthy, albeit in 9-B the doctor is likely superior.

Pickle Rick can be at 10-C with the rest, tough <.<

Edit: And with Professor Farnsworth we have another contender for 10-C.

10-C seems to be the most intelligent tier...

Back