• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Snatcher vs Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause this can happen probably. Gonna make The Snatcher fight The Discord.

Speed is equal

They start in range

That's about all. Let's make these chaos characters kill each other.

Both are Bloodlusted

Discord: 1

The Snatcher:

Inconclusive/Draw: 7

YES, THIS WAS ALWAYS MY DREAM BATTLE. So what's being used here? Ultra/Normal/EX Snatcher? Personally, Discord might stomp if he uses hax right off the bat so maybe allowing Snatcher to use his might benefit both sides and make it fair.

Actually, it would more so fair if he had been given his hax like Discord. The only hax he usually starts off with would be danmaku and those won't suffice against an enemy who has an assortment of abilities, so it's to make things fair if that makes sense. Is there anything else that's like that that isn't bloodlust?

Well, maybe making them both bloodlust would work. Snatcher is a character who'd probably build up to his hax while Discord usually goes all out. Otherwise, Discord probably stomps (Unfortunately too, since I really like the comparison of Discord and Snatcher).

Here, yes. Usually Discord executes his abilities with a snap of a finger since that's mostly in character, but since they're both bloodlusted, they'll think to execute an ability.

I'll give my verdict in a few minutes.

Alright so, thinking this over, I was in Snatcher's favor at first but considering the odds, I likely vote inconclusive. While yes, Snatcher can kill, or BFR Discord with a single thought, Discord can do the same exact thing with power null or transmutation. Discord dies, and Snatcher gets immobilized, thus ending up in inconclusive.

Discord can presumably nullify any of Snatcher's abilities, despite not having magic. But as I stated above: Snatcher gets power nulled or transmutated, Discord gets BFR'd/Pain haxed/Death haxed.

I will say neither Pain Hax or BFR will do anything since Discord resists the former and can presumably return from the latter. Don't know if that changes anything.

True but it seems like it depends on who does what first and if he does either of those 2 instead of his death hax then he'll lose. So he has a 1/3 chance of succeeding. Imma have to vote Discord based on those odds, though this already seems decided.

I don't know, 1/3 chance of succeeding seems odd, and I'm pretty sure pain infliction is different in this sense where one thought and Snatcher completely oneshots Discord. With it being Bloodlust, anything can happen, there's no lower probability of Snatcher using what ability first. Doesn't matter if Discord has more ways of winning, what matters is who thinks first, and frankly it's too close to call, so inconclusive.

Snatcher also has soul manipulation, so essentially he has 2 to 4 ways of winning.

What does it matter? That means discord has more of a chance to win cause more times than not, he uses an actual effective ability. Where snatcher has the chance to not use the right ability. That's the point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back