• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Spirit of Eternity Sword - Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
I don't know what got into me but after someone posted a profile from this verses I decided to look at the scans for its tier and so then I found that the verse as a whole it's flawed in its tiering.

The Verse Page for easier access if anyone wants to look at the profiles.

Who created the world?

- Et Ca Rapha

Without her, the Time Tree and the branch worlds wouldn't exist.

How many worlds are there?

Infinite is explained in the tiering but it's actually wrong as it says that the Time Tree has "infinite number of branches" but the scan linked says this "the branch worlds, the twigs of the World Tree, spread out infinitely long" which denote that the branches are infinitely long in size not in number. Furthermore, it says that "all these infinite branches/universes are contained within a huge dimensional space but this is also wrong. It just says that the current world (I assume is the one where the characters are in that moment) and other worlds float in a huge dimensional space. Another thing to take in account is that somehow the branches grow infinitely long but the energy/mana to do it is not making it impossible.

What is this "huge dimensional space"? It's stated to be "like the universe" meaning is not something qualitatively superior but equal with the normal universe. Then it says that all of this is on a higher dimensional level than the universe but the scans just point that the Time Tree is in a sense the world but a higher level one and nothing more. Since when is this enough to say it's a dimension that is qualitatively superior.

The Tiering

Since the characters mention a current world and others that they have seen meaning that the World Tree contains at least 3 worlds = Universes making it 2-C.

World Tree = 2-C

The rest of the cast (as more or less all are above it) as it seems they scale higher than the one who created the World Tree would be just higher in scale.

World Tree < Absolute Law; Unstoppable Force < Et Ca Rapha = All Reincarnations; Euphoria; Salles Qwarks < Yaga the Absolver = Kurahashi Tokimi < Narukana = Setoki Nozumu

* This being for their highest key.

* Another argument that may appear is that Narukana is a greater god compared to the rest bar Setoki but just being a greater god doesn't make one be a being of a higher dimension without further context/statements. It's too vague.

So I would say that all characters bar Narukana and Setoki on their last keys to be just "2-C" while them be "At least 2-C, likely higher".

Thought this was gonna be a speed downgrade, since that's needed, but thought wrong.

There are far more than 3 worlds, the main cast themselves are all from different worlds from my memory, there is the original world the mc got isekai'ed from, a scientific world, a world of trees, a sword world, a world with gods etc etc.

There are stated to be thousands upon thousands of branch worlds, so at minimum the characters are 2-B.

VmURLAA.png

The time tree branches endlessly, which as a result sucks all all the mana, cause while the time tree itself is endless, mana isn't. In other worlds the multiverse is endless, but its not sustainable, worlds die, so their mana can be used to create new one

oZ5qz3O.png

SRFWO1O.png
0HFy7zX.png

lSn0qFZ.png

The huge dimensional space is the time tree so i don't get how that is wrong, all these worlds are in the time tree. There is the universe the characters came from, above that is space, and then a dimensional wall which is impassable, beyond that the interdimensional space of the time tree

O8UGpN9.png

The characters were in the interdimensional space and saw branches and that's where all this explanation came from, give me a second, having video of it probably works better as an explanation.

The statement about huge dimensional space comes after this if i remember right, but regardless i think the point was that the worlds are all contained within the time tree, and it's a huge space that's on a higher level than the worlds it contains.

Is it enough for 5-D, idk, but at the very least the characters aren't 2-C, 2-B minimum.

44 minutes in talks about there being many worlds, contained in the dimensional space

24 minutes in talks about the time tree

From what i can gather the universes are on the branches, there is a wall separating them which can't normally be passed, above that wall is the space of the time tree, so higher level seems to mean exactly that, the time tree is higher than the worlds, but yea nothing there really proves a dimensional difference unless you take the time tree being a huge dimension space as being a dimensional level in combination with it existing on a higher level higher than the worlds it contains.

Regardless the branches which are infinitely long, branch endlessly, splitting, creating many worlds like each other, and combining and all sorts of things but it's not sustainable, so seems like at minimum its really high into 2-B to me.

Well, the arguments do help with 2-B but not higher as a dimensional wall doesn't indicate a superior dimension. Most of the time such a thing exists between 2 worlds/dimensions or even universes. Same argument for interdimensional space. It's just that the World Tree is the location that holds all the universes like a big bubble that holds smaller ones but nothing shows a qualitative difference on a dimensional magnitude that may indicate a higher dimensionality.

Yeah, the new scans help with the tiering for 2-B.

Since this is already open, the characters speed should be put at Unknown. Existing outside of time or without the concept of time isn't immeasurable.

I want to replay the games to get some feats which includes like giving the characters early game, mid game and late game keys, but's 100+ hours of gameplay.

I do know at minimum they are wall level and subsonic at the beginning and i remember a building level feat at the middle, but yea it's gonna take so much time, i am not motivated to do it right now, Unknown speed will have to work.

Last edited:
Sure they can be put at Unknown as the last 2 CRTs on Immeasurable specified this. Didn't touch that in the OP as I first wanted to resolve the AP.

Guess this can closed then. CelestialPegasus can you apply the changes since you're more knowledgeable or do you want I to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back