• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The SpongeBob SquarePants CRT Upgrades/Establishings!

Wait a bit. None of the explanations in SpongeBob's page seem to justify a Supergenius intelligence rating, just Extraordinary Genius at his best. That needs to be corrected, both for him and for any other characters of this verse with exaggerated intelligence statistics.

Wait a bit. None of the explanations in SpongeBob's page seem to justify a Supergenius intelligence rating, just Extraordinary Genius at his best. That needs to be corrected, both for him and for any other characters of this verse with exaggerated intelligence statistics.
It’s mainly from things like SpongeBob creating an exact robotic replica of himself, owning a personal laboratory, him scaling to Patrick who was smart enough to make a parallel universe mirror, and occasionally outsmarting geniuses like Plankton or Sandy in fights. But if all that is really just Extraordinary Genius, I’m fine with that.

It’s mainly from things like SpongeBob creating an exact robotic replica of himself, owning a personal laboratory, him scaling to Patrick who was smart enough to make a parallel universe mirror, and occasionally outsmarting geniuses like Plankton or Sandy in fights. But if all that is really just Extraordinary Genius, I’m fine with that.
Creating worlds under nothing but cheap costs far surpasses anything Extra tho and this has been proven time and time again. This is at SB's best of course. The other smarter geniuses upscale of course.

Oh and the fact he has also woked for an eternity, and before it's ever in doubt: Read this as I made my point very clear that it still counts, by the time this is typed I hope its updated to eternity, it's crucial and its legit agreed by many upon the CRT already.

Hell, it isn't even an alien thing here: Yakko has legit outwitted a Grim Reaper with such eternal experience.

A supergenius needs to be able to almost freely warp reality as they wish with their inventions and also reach an at least universal scale with them. Does that fit for SpongeBob and other characters in this verse?

A supergenius needs to be able to almost freely warp reality as they wish with their inventions and also reach an at least universal scale with them. Does that fit for SpongeBob and other characters in this verse?
Not for the former as far as I remember (Though the closest thing we got is SpongeBob being able to create pocket realities with Subjective Reality, although that’s not even with inventions), but for the latter, Patrick invents a parallel universe.

Well no its not always with his powers, he explicitly has built things very expertly in his own right and there is evidence of such...

Again Ant, I literally evidenced this on the CRT... It never hurts to look back I mean that's what I'm doing all this time although I get you're busy xD.

Not for the former as far as I remember (Though the closest thing we got is SpongeBob being able to create pocket realities with Subjective Reality, although that’s not even with inventions), but for the latter, Patrick invents a parallel universe.
Well, maybe "Average in general. At least Extraordinary Genius in terms of inventing skills.", similarly to what we use for other very mentally uneven characters, would work?

Well, maybe "Average in general. At least Extraordinary Genius in terms of inventing skills.", similarly to what we use for other very mentally uneven characters, would work?
I would also add that as a proficient fighter, he’s pretty skilled at adapting to those he fights to the point where he can utilize the environments around him to his advantage, so his combat intelligence obviously has to be higher. Not to mention, he’s smart enough to run his own restaurants that even outmatch the Krusty Krab in popularity and even be a doctor capable of performing open heart surgery. In other words, he would be Average to Gifted in areas not related to inventing and Extraordinary Genius in terms of inventing.

Last edited:
I suggest not for this NOT to be ignored as it's vital. You're missing the fact that at his most casual, SB has won so many awards to the point they don't fit in his closet. He is FAAAAAR from average regardless from what his personality mainly suggests to you, there is a bunch of evidence suggesting he's very much Gifted in base fields AT THE VERY LEAST, it's all on the CRT dude.

SB has created worlds with explicit construction purposes and not just by powers (even in "Clarinetland" you can hear construction noises like I don't know how much more blunt I have to be), hell defying spatial things is very casual considering in "Squids Visit" He has perfected one's home to likings/dislikes regardless of spatials, therefore at his best it's still Supergenius. You can make the exact arguments you made with Doof in this case for SB it's still "Gifted. Supergenius at his best" but SB isn't as stupid as evidenced many bloody times.

Also, naive ≠ being completely idiotic all the time
If anything SB has also pretended ingeniously to be an idiot on occasions... NO, not the ones where SB was pretending to be stupid for Patricks parents as most would point to for the love of god, but for actual good use in situations... Like in "April Fools" he can manipulate people psychologically like Squidward... This was orchestrated from the very beginning... Squidward mind you, is actually smarter then people think as evidenced on the CRT.

Here, I went through the effort to bring it all up for you:

Intelligence upgrade (Gifted):
Therefore already further warranting the based Gifted status at its bare minimum.

Finally, Eternity: Either this wasn't added yet, or ignored? I already closed the case on it long ago with it being accepted by nearly everyone. So we must move on with the following added now:
"Gifted normally. Supergenius at his best. Those who upscale as well such as Sandy and Plankton. Plankton has built machines that can create realities such as the Transmogrifier, Quantum Stomachs (2:00. Accordingly, Quantum Manipulation is considered manipulation of matter and reality on a multiversal scale. Which makes sense with Plankton's other inventions.), even inventing supernatural elements like a flipping Ghost Extracting Machine INSTANTLY. Sandy has been steps ahead of Plankton even rivaling him of course, such is the case in "Perfect Chemistry" low-key saying "I cannot be so easily fooled (proceeds to laugh evilly)". | Age + Exp for example: SB is in his 30's physically. Eternity chronologically, even for everyone involved (As showcased: An abstract narrator of a being like Frenchy, who has literally ALSO WAITED the same way, confirms this to be in the literal case)".

Eternity EXP
isn't even a new concept by the way, considering there's another ZANY character I have showcased earlier, who has successfully contended with such exp.

Last edited:
I have some stuff real quick to say so we can move on, just give me a moment...
Something else worth noting is updating SB's Social Influencing to something else more out there, that being: "Supernatrual Charisma". Due to all the feats that were showcased on the CRT, SB's Influence is simply very much supernatural that also evolves on its own, to the point that later on it has become instantly effective, even on bloodlusted opponents.

When a very powerful Ghost like the Dutchman or something pure as Santa Claus of all people have stated that "Despite already being dead, you are worse then death itself" or "Wherever SB goes, trouble follows | Hohoho! You're a Menace!" Then YOU KNOW that you're just beyond the norm... Which is SB's greatest strengths of course.

Can somebody explain what SpongeBob's supergenius feats are with normally formatted and well-structured text please?

I do not mind if his general intelligence is listed as Gifted btw.

Can somebody explain what SpongeBob's supergenius feats are with normally formatted and well-structured text please?

I do not mind if his general intelligence is listed as Gifted btw.
I suggest not for this NOT to be ignored as it's vital. You're missing the fact that at his most casual, SB has won so many awards to the point they don't fit in his closet. He is FAAAAAR from average regardless from what his personality mainly suggests to you, there is a bunch of evidence suggesting he's very much Gifted in base fields AT THE VERY LEAST yet that isn't his very best, it's all on the CRT dude.

SB at his best has created worlds with explicit construction purposes and not just by powers (even in "Clarinetland" you can hear construction noises like I don't know how much more blunt I have to be), hell defying spatial things is very casual considering in "Squids Visit" He has perfected one's home to likings/dislikes regardless of spatials, therefore at his best it's still Supergenius. You can make the exact arguments you made with Doof in this case for SB it's still "Gifted. Supergenius at his best" but SB isn't as stupid as evidenced many bloody times:
If anything SB has also pretended ingeniously to be an idiot on occasions... NO, not the ones where SB was pretending to be stupid for Patricks parents as most would point to for the love of god, but for actual good use in situations... Like in "April Fools" he can manipulate people psychologically like Squidward... This was orchestrated from the very beginning... Squidward mind you, is actually smarter then people think as evidenced on the CRT.

Here, I went through the effort to bring it all up for you:

Intelligence upgrade (Gifted):
Therefore already further warranting the based Gifted status at its bare minimum.

Finally, Eternity: Either this wasn't added yet, or ignored? I already closed the case on it long ago with it being accepted by nearly everyone. So we must move on with the following added now:
"Gifted normally. Supergenius at his best. Those who upscale as well such as Sandy and Plankton. Plankton has built machines that can create realities such as the Transmogrifier, Quantum Stomachs (2:00. Accordingly, Quantum Manipulation is considered manipulation of matter and reality on a multiversal scale. Which makes sense with Plankton's other inventions.), even inventing supernatural elements like a flipping Ghost Extracting Machine INSTANTLY. Sandy has been steps ahead of Plankton even rivaling him of course, such is the case in "Perfect Chemistry" low-key saying "I cannot be so easily fooled (proceeds to laugh evilly)". | Age + Exp for example: SB is in his 30's physically. Eternity chronologically, even for everyone involved (As showcased: An abstract narrator of a being like Frenchy, who has literally ALSO WAITED the same way, confirms this to be in the literal case)".

Eternity EXP
isn't even a new concept by the way, considering there's another ZANY character I have showcased earlier, who has successfully contended with such exp.
Seen further here that supports Eternity:
I mean... Ant, I already did several times, but with even more consistencies now from the other smarter ones of course. Most of the stats are on the CRT as it is.

Last edited:
Okay, but I do not see how this makes him a superscientist who can warp reality in almost any way he wants with his inventions up to a universal scale, which are our supergenius requirements.

I was actually going to specify “Over 5 billion years old chronologically, X years old physically” once I update everyones ages after adding their abilities.

Not to mention, a profile like Aang states he was frozen for 100 years, but they also kept a physical age rating for him while giving his actual age his physical age + 100.
Btw: This solution seems fine to me.

Back