• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The SpongeBob SquarePants CRT Upgrades/Establishings!

If you want to make it Mid Godly, make a site-wide CRT instead of butchering this thread.
Tbh I think there should be another level of regenaration between Mid and Low that is like “Regenarating Body Soul or Mind and Regenarating Soul and Mind”

Okay so I watched the Low-Godly think but Spongebob doesnt even regenerate?? Like what?
When SB's body is destroyed, he can just materialize a body from nothingness as it is, as seen in "No Free Rides" and "The Best Day Ever" (As for the best day ever part, no he didn't come back from the confetti itself, but somewhere else of nothing).

When SB's body is destroyed, he can just materialize a body from nothingness as it is, as seen in "No Free Rides" and "The Best Day Ever" (As for the best day ever part, no he didn't come back from the confetti itself, but somewhere else of nothing).
instead of using the rope feat then use those. If he didnt come back from this means he can only generate his body not his soul or mind

So have we added the upgrades or
Apparently, they seem to be arguing about the regeneration part at the moment even though it should be clear they should just accept it is Low-Godly.

I updated SpongeBob's page to include the new stats, but the ability addition will have to come later since there is so much to add.

I still need to look at Godcat and the other EBF characters since they’re pretty high into the Smurf list. Unsure if SpongeBob could take them but I think with the updates in place it can at least be a worthwhile debate

I still need to look at Godcat and the other EBF characters since they’re pretty high into the Smurf list. Unsure if SpongeBob could take them but I think with the updates in place it can at least be a worthwhile debate
Oh, you really only need to focus on Godcat since she is the strongest in that verse.

Speaking of EBF, I really need to get to that verse overhaul ASAP

Alright I'm back, apologies for the wait on my end.
Just an higher degree of Low Godly then. Plus seems argument of incredulity. With this logic it'd be High Godly if we talked about Mid Godly here,
Apologies like I feel like I know what you are getting at, but some part of me is not all the way convinced. Clearly there should be much more going on then that, Squid literally comes back from nothingness as it is (Or maybe I'm thinking too much with the other thing yet to be established in this Verse, but I'll work off from what I have AGAIN). When not even a Low-Godly can survive such, then that should be more of a notch up then just "Oh it's just a better Low-Godly".

But if it's Low-Godly, Regeneration Negation is still OK at this level then due to not coming back?
Nothing says about mind though.
You cannot just change the rules. Conciousness/Mind is not inside the body its something else like Soul.
I am just saying it's baffling and that's what I was told and what I recall, then the mind is needed now I guess, so Low-Godly it is. Then the next all of this is somehow only High.
I am sorry but this is all just wrong. Theres no proof of mind being erased
Alright soooo... The Transcendence alone that is basically a suggested disembodied conscious as it is... Is somehow not enough? When one can already function in that said transcendental state then it's already a bit more since SB bypassed these people with the string. Or at the very least a supporting Low-Godly/Incorporeality for everyone, as a civilian alone has done this.
instead of using the rope feat then use those. If he didnt come back from this means he can only generate his body not his soul or mind
Then even with the possibility without the string regen, (at best it will be Existence Erasure Resistance as it was, as clearly he was unfazed by this and consistently scales to Patrick anyways) it's still Low-Godly then? As clearly nothing will be left to regenerate when there is nothing there, plus scales to the Bikini Bottom Mite that functions fine from nothing.

Besides something else to consider is that the Sponge has lacked souls before from his soul resistance profile so that's something anyways, or doesn't always need a brain to function that already has an alive world.

Also he spoke from nothing in the string episode, this was suggested as Incorporeality intially, but it may be consistent with the case of the civilian that speaks from nothing.
If you want to make it Mid Godly, make a site-wide CRT instead of butchering this thread.
That's literally what this CRT is to revise certain thing plus questioning things in general and this caught my eye so I'll at least thank you for that too.

Apologies for my rough estimates lately as I usually show more astute observations then this.

Alright I'm back, apologies for the wait on my end.

Apologies like I feel like I know what you are getting at, but some part of me is not all the way convinced. Clearly there should be much more going on then that, Squid literally comes back from nothingness as it is (Or maybe I'm thinking too much with the other thing yet to be established in this Verse, but I'll work off from what I have AGAIN). When not even a Low-Godly can survive such, then that should be more of a notch up then just "Oh it's just a better Low-Godly".

But if it's Low-Godly, Regeneration Negation is still OK at this level then due to not coming back?

I am just saying it's baffling and that's what I was told and what I recall, then the mind is needed now I guess, so Low-Godly it is. Then the next all of this is somehow only High.

Alright soooo... The Transcendence alone that is basically a suggested disembodied conscious as it is... Is somehow not enough? When one can already function in that said transcendental state then it's already a bit more since SB bypassed these people with the string. Or at the very least a supporting Low-Godly/Incorporeality for everyone, as a civilian alone has done this.

Then even with the possibility without the string regen, (at best it will be Existence Erasure Resistance as it was, as clearly he was unfazed by this and consistently scales to Patrick anyways) it's still Low-Godly then? As clearly nothing will be left to regenerate when there is nothing there, plus scales to the Bikini Bottom Mite that functions fine from nothing.

Besides something else to consider is that the Sponge has lacked souls before from his soul resistance profile so that's something anyways, or doesn't always need a brain to function that already has an alive world.

Also he spoke from nothing in the string episode, this was suggested as Incorporeality intially, but it may be consistent with the case of the civilian that speaks from nothing.

That's literally what this CRT is to revise certain thing plus questioning things in general and this caught my eye so I'll at least thank you for that too.

Apologies for my rough estimates lately as I usually show more astute observations then this.
Good news. I am fixing the problem

A smurf is someone with higher dimensional stats or hax than their actual physical dimensional tier (IE. A 5D character has 8D hax)
Okay so for now it's Low-Godly or Godly as long as the regeneration problem is solved over there, but everything else is fine and I heard you had a Sandbox right I mean can I see it?

Okay so for now it's Low-Godly or Godly as long as the regeneration problem is solved over there, but everything else is fine and I heard you had a Sandbox right I mean can I see it?
Everything of what I had on my sandbox (the stats) was already applied on the actual page. However, the abilities have yet to be added to to it being a lot of work to do, so you can add them if you want.

Back