• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assaltwaffle said:
He doesn't need his typwriter to null powers. Its passive AoE. AKA anyone who gets near him loses their powers.
His typewriter is plot manip.
I don't see it on the supernatural wiki

WeeklyBattles said:
WAit, is notcurne counted for 7-B speed unequalized?
yes cause immesurable so pretty much and time travel will kill ren so there is that

Though I wonder on 7-A Ren with speed unequal lel

idk much but the reason why she is even the strongest is her mind screw works on 2-As driving ppl insane and iirc its subconcious afaik (this is what i pick up from homura threads) and then there is time stop but nocturne can break through it no?

Isn't the only reason why Nocturne is the strongest because of his speed? I don't think he'd be that powerful Speed Equal.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Isn't the only reason why Nocturne is the strongest because of his speed? I don't think he'd be that powerful Speed Equal.
Immeasurable speed and space-time cut on top of his other hax. Immeasurable speed actually nulls Homura's time stop

TISSG7Redgrave said:
idk much but the reason why she is even the strongest is her mind screw works on 2-As driving ppl insane and iirc its subconcious afaik (this is what i pick up from homura threads) and then there is time stop but nocturne can break through it no?
Noc drives people insane as well, and immeasurable speed counters time stop

i mean on a level where it effects 2-As? And if speed is equal well...wouldn't they be at same speeds though idk which one i was thinking the MHS kind of speed equal

Speed equalized where one of the opponents has infinite or immeasurable speed gives them the resistance to time manip/time stop that they would have if speed were unequalized

Also, Madotsuki may get Low 2-C Void Manip on "death" (Which doesn't actually kill her). This may put the position of people at 5-A and 7-C in Jeopardy.

@weekly no idea tbh likely very? And apparently she is acausal so time travel is a fail

Reasons why Homura is the strongest 7-B equal so far are, mostly:

Subconscious 2-A mind screw

2-A power drain

BFR beyond the infinite multiverse into the nonexistent timeline. That's out of the reach of people who are omnipresent throughout space-time and outside of it as well as higher planes of existence. It also works on at least 2-A entities who can travel throughout all of the above.

Immortality reliant on her barrier, which has Low 5-B durability.

Time manipulation and combat applicable reality warping are more a bonus.

@Dodo

If you can avoid being mindscrewed, yes.

Also a reminder that AoC is also 7-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back