• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest Esper meets a Failed Experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garudafeathers
How many feathers in pic = how many times he can resurrect by Garuda.He can also resurrect 2 times via Satan's horns and 2 times by Greed.

Depends on the magic and I don't know about mind manipulation resistance for R, so it's alright to say none for now, though he can read minds

then it's a stomp,545 is present and she can easily destroy minds and posses peoples, and anyway other than destroying the planet what's his win condition?

Id like to point out that R has Passive Law Hax that makes it so humans arnt allowed to fight him iirc.

Actually im like 80% certain I interrupted that wrong anyway

Then I think this might be a stomp

This version of R has the Law hax that prevents Gods and divine entities from fighting with Humans.It's the same thing that Psycho Warper was talking about but for Gods.And 545 and Accelerator being non humans might actually make this a stomp for R since he takes the "souls" of "divine" beings

545 isn't a divine being, she's a demon and it's unknown what Accel is when he's in platinum winged for or his other winged forms.

If we treat 545 as always out then change Accelerator's profile because right now it says he can summon her not that she is always there

Either way what is the potency of 545's mindhax

Yeah, Accel is not an angel not in a traditional sense so he's not really "divine" and like I said Qliphah is a demon.

Paul Frank

Qliphah can just summon herself, she doesn't actually need Accel to do that and they basically come in a package deal now anyway.

Platinum wings require 545 and generally she is always near him as for contract

545 could affect most people in England including non human and magical grimoeres, can poison the mind simply by looking at her or her clothes, and was capable to momentarily control or deactivate aleister

Again in that case you should fix that on the profile

So it has almost country level mindhax, not sure if R resists

At least, meaning it's at least Country level but is likely a lot stronger than that.

Also to add she can also possess people, how is R against Possession?

R uses his arrows in character first

So either "Accelerator thinks" and its a stomp or "Vector Manip won't work" and it's a stomp

Schnee One said:
R uses his arrows in character first
So either "Accelerator thinks" and its a stomp or "Vector Manip won't work" and it's a stomp
Thats not this R.This R takes Summons Gods first.

I don't know about R's mind manipulation resistance.He was born a literal mindless all eating thing until he ate a human and then he ate tons of more humans and then he "ate" a God and the he ate more Gods and then he ate himself.I don't know if being born mindless means he's naturally resistent to mind manipulation.

Well 545 mind manipulation literally worked on a bunch of mana and paper given form and ability to think

Malox1696 said:
Well 545 mind manipulation literally worked on a bunch of mana and paper given form and ability to think
That just sounds like her Garbage/Debris Manipulation mixed with Possession

Malox1696 said:
well more like ability to think and thoughts, as grimories don't have brain or anything
it doesn't have to have a traditional brain, it just has to have cognitive thoughts and a mind .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back