• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Struggler(Guts) vs the Suffering(Shin Godzilla)

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Speed Equal

8-B Godzilla used(He does have his 7-C Rad beam

Start 50 meters away in a massive forest

Guts has prior knowledge on Godzilla's Reactive Evolution, the Rad beams, and Godzilla's initial pacifity

The Suffering: 0

The Struggler: 0

Last edited:
Godzilla fires his 7-C breath and Guts dies. Godzilla will instinctively know that Guts is there and a threat because of his instinctive reactions so there goes the stealth mastery and terrain advantage as well. Not like he could've been stealthy with the thing anyway.

Godzilla fires his 7-C breath and Guts dies. Godzilla will instinctively know that Guts is there and a threat because of his instinctive reactions so there goes the stealth mastery and terrain advantage as well. Not like he could've been stealthy with the thing anyway.
Not really what Shin Godzilla does, at all.

Basically, Shin needs to be attacked/damaged in some way shape or form to even attack itself, otherwise it kinda just walks forward doing nothing

Okay. Guts washes then because he one-shots and will only be partially delayed by Godzilla's size making it harder to kill it because Guts has no AoE.

Guts is better off trying to get through like, the chest area or something, cause if he attacks the legs, or really does anything that isn't a fast kill, Godzilla does use it's beams and you know the rest

He doesn't know it's tactics. His first instinct with an enemy that enormous would be to take out the leg area.

If you do then he's going to immediately go for the area he knows will take it out, which makes the match skewed in his favor.

I gave him knowledge on Godzilla's initial pacifity, not it's tactics or anything, just that it is passive to start with

Does it react to touch or specifically stimuli that harms it? Because if only harmful stimuli Guts can just jump or climb onto it and then cut its head off or something.

If I recall Stage 4 Godzilla only did anything when literally anything that could harm it did any damage whatsoever, so if Guts is harming it to climb then things won't go well

Why would he be harming it by climbing up its tail or some shit? Lol.
Climbing it's tail, at least from the tip, is literally the worst thing Guts could do, plus all the seemingly open wounds in that region, especially across the back, and yeah.

Didn't know that.

If he recognizes any wounds on a specific area he'll climb while trying to avoid those areas, since he knows about its passivity and shit. I'm gonna just assume Guts won't have to dig his fingers into the thing to climb it because it looks wrinkly af lol.

Yeah, Shin Godzilla in its 4th form is practically covered in what seems to be open wounds, but if Guts can reach the neck, it's probably game over, if he at all ***** up at any stage Godzilla likely wins practically immediately unless Guts puts it down in a matter of seconds

Guts doesn't really have any climbing feats so I dunno how well he can climb without touching the "wounds" lmao.

Well how precise is he? He has grip strength for days, but precision is what matters here

As a guy with years upon years of battle experience wielding heavy as **** weapons in heavy as **** armor, I'd imagine he'd be pretty flippin' precise. He's precise enough to at least be able to use Dragon Slayer's weight to his advantage in various situations.

Then it's likely he could manage it but it's not 100%, I'd say its above the fiftieth percentile so Guts probably wins

Not really what Shin Godzilla does, at all.

Basically, Shin needs to be attacked/damaged in some way shape or form to even attack itself, otherwise it kinda just walks forward doing nothing
No he doesn't, he shot a Drone out of the air with his Dorsal Plate Beams while he was passed out because of his Phased Array Radar. This Godzilla takes zero chances, he's basically bloodlusted the entire time by the end of the movie.

No he doesn't, he shot a Drone out of the air with his Dorsal Plate Beams while he was passed out because of his Phased Array Radar. This Godzilla takes zero chances, he's basically bloodlusted the entire time by the end of the movie.
Yes, because he'd already been previously activated.

He doesn't instant kill people with it if I recall, which is the case with most godzillas

Honestly I've barely looked at the profile for Shin Godzilla cause I've been barely entertaining this match, so think what you will of whether or not Guts loses or doesn't.

It's still a crazy amount of Radiation though. It's gonna make Guts sick as **** by the time he gets to his head after climbing up him.
You got the feats or statements of the radiation being capable of doing that in a minute, max?

You got the feats or statements of the radiation being capable of doing that in a minute, max?
I vaguely remember that it was stated that everyone who was exposed to Shin Godzilla's First Land Form even briefly got Radiation Sickness or something like that. I'd have to rewatch the Movie.

Back