• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Survivor (ARK: Survival Evolved) interacts with your verse.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
The Survivor enters your verse with everything they can have (All Creatures, Equipment, Etc.) and to have a little extra fun, let's just go **** it and say he has the Boss Monsters and King Titan too (Mods, I guess. He can't have these in actual threads before someone gets that thought.) and his Mega Mek doesn't have a Limited Life Span.

Speed Equalized.

R1: As stated above.

R2: He has Prior Knowledge and a Month of Prep Time.

Here I am as promised! I got a few that seem fun.

Monster Hunter: The Survivor gets through most basic monsters pretty easily with his more powerful equipment and creatures, until he gets to the elder dragons. Who annihilate everything he has. It wouldn't surprise me if he managed to tame a lot of them tho, since it's kinda his thing.

Pokemon: The Survivors basic dinos get one shot by stage one Pokemon... Bosses would likely follow shortly after... Titans get one shot by stage twos... Pokemon is a terrifying world. Hurts to think that the Broodmother would lose to a Spinarak...

DOOM: The Survivor rips and tears for a while but if he ends up in Hell his army gets corrupted pretty quickly, Doomguy will show up to handle that mess shortly after and it's all over for the Survivor at that point.

I'll be back for round two later.

I think he'd be busted in Halo, especially with Prep Time and Prior Knowledge. Considering how high his intelligence is, He'd probably find a way to add any forerunner shit to his army. Also since I said he has all the bosses under his control too, that includes Rockwell, who is a sentient being albeit Batshit insane, so he could theoretically tame other sentient beings. Also, wouldn't that weird Tek Thing that summons other bosses also be under his belt too since it is a Boss Fight?

Wait if he got to Monster Hunter and Pokémon , could he make his own gear and Pokémon team? His thing is well surviving so him making more gear and teams would make sense.

Wait if he got to Monster Hunter and Pokémon , could he make his own gear and Pokémon team? His thing is well surviving so him making more gear and teams would make sense.
Yeah, he could. Especially since R2 is giving him a Month of Prep Time and Prior Knowledge on the Verse.

And considering his (I think it's Extraordinary) Genius Intelligence Rating, he should be more than smart enough to plan around these kind of set backs within a Month. Also, he could make gear for his Creatures to make them stronger too since that's a thing you can do for some of them in the game like Tek Saddles. So it would take a while but I wouldn't be surprised if he managed to make or buy gear from Monster Hunter that could amp his own Creatures after a lot of Grinding for Materials.

He Solos his own verse even without Prep because he did it already without the Bosses or King Titan at that.

He ROFL stomps FNAF except for Ghosts as I'm pretty sure he doesn't have NPI but they can't do much to him either. R2 means he learns how to make Remnant though and he'll probably prevent William killing those children if he's in the area at the time if he feels like it since we don't actually know what The Survivor's Personality and Mindset is like due to being a Player Avatar.

I think it would be funny to see what he does in The Henry Stickmin Series, but I haven't seen those in ages so I'm not sure what he'd do.

Jurassic Park is just a Heavily Nerfed version of Ark that even his weakest form could Solo with Prep Time, little lone with all of his shit. The Indominus would be an interesting pet though given what it can do.

Marvel would be... interesting, to say the least. Even more so for the MCU.

Yeah, with Pokemon I was thinking it'd be more of a conqueror sorta thing, which is possible. If he put his mind to it he'd easily be capable of getting an army of Pokemon in little time.
The MCU would be very interesting. The Survivor would obviously be recognised by the heroes at some point, but considering he has everything in his arsenal, the heroes would see an iron man like guy with an enormous army behind him, so would likely engage with him. It'd be interesting to see that fight.

Pretty sure he gets slapped by The Avengers with anything on Mjolnir Thor Level because The Survivor is at best Small City Level with his Mega Mek and King Titan.

I feel like a lot of these interactions are gonna be hard to judge since we have no idea what The Survivor's Personality or Morality it since he's just a Player Avatar, ya know?

That's what i'm thinking. But if the Avengers show up seeing a huge army, they will engage, and the Survivor is almost certainly gonna retaliate.

There's also the chance The Survivor sets up shop somewhere and leaves his army there, then encounters the Avengers so a Bloodbath doesn't start.

The Survivors in-lore are taken from different points in time, so depending on what era they're from, they might not even recognise the world as it currently is...

Pretty sure we're assuming the Survivor is of modern day since it'd be weird to not assume this, in this case, the Survivor will know how to function in society and could potentially become his own hero in the MCU. I don't see the Avengers taking dinosaurs and alien-like fantasy creatures lightly though, let alone the Titans.

Yeah, they and S.H.I.E.L.D would definitely investigate the **** out of him if he showed up out of nowhere and started doing shit like that.

He'll definitely have a run in with S.H.I.E.L.D at some point, as long as S.H.I.E.L.D doesn't engage first, he'll likely join them. He commands the creatures so to some degree they'll be more scary to the public than dangerous, there's no hiding the Titans after all. Once he joins S.H.I.E.L.D though that introduces them to Element though, potentially leading to a new corruption forming, and we have Extinction 2.0.

Big OOF.

He probably has a pretty good time in the Michael Bay Transformers Verse considering his Strongest Stuff Shit Stomps all of them and his Boss Creatures/Tech Diamond Thing are physically Comparable to the Top Tiers. Also, considering Tek Creatures are a thing that exist and he can tame them, you think he can Tame Transformers? He has Tek Creatures and Rockwell, Robots and a Sentient so combining the two shouldn't be that hard right?

I mean the Transformers are much different from Tek creatures tbh. The Dinobots show some form of intelligence iirc, so they aren't just robotic dinosaurs, they're still cybertronians, so they're not likely to be so easily tamed as Tek creatures.
Honestly with the Survivors level of intelligence he'd thrive in the Bay Transformers universe, him learning stuff like Transformium would improve his tech hugely, fabricating Tek weapons and more on the spot.
It'd be interesting to see how an Overseer would work in the Bayverse since it's pretty similar to Transformers, granted it's an extremely powerful AI rather than an actual sentient creature. But it's capable of Transforming into the 3 OG bosses so would likely be pretty similar in to the Transformers.

Overseer! That's what it was called! I couldn't remember it's name for the life of me.

Also yeah, but I wouldn't be surprised if after he gives the Boot to Megatron some of the Decepticons started Following him instead like they were starting to with Sentinel Prime in DotM. I think an Interaction with Create-A-Bot would be interesting, Autobot or Decepticon version. Especially Considering that the Decepticon Version could briefly hold his own with Allspark Amped Starscream and not get One-Shot like Megatron did by him. Hell, he actually survived the Allspark Smash, albeit got crippled by it, unlike The Autobot Version which straight up died from it after a couple seconds.

Create-A-Bot would be pretty cool, considering it can transform into multiple vehicles, each with different weaponry. It wouldn't surprise me if the Survivor managed to upgrade the Transformers tech, and he'd certainly be able to adapt it into his own arsenal, with creatures having transformers weaponry strapped to them like Tek Armor.
Hell, the Survivor could end up creating his own army of non-sentient Tek Transformers if he decided he wanted to...

Jesus Christ, I think we just put him into his own Personal Heaven for Gear. Create-A-Bot is like the only one that stands a chance if we're talking about Beginning of Series Characters and even then he gets slapped by the King Titan and Mega Mek. I would say the Titans smack him but the Calc he scales from got No Selled by the person tanking it (Optimus Prime) and that Calc is like over 200 Tons or so and No Selling it is like the Dura Equivalent of a One-Shot (so 7.5x unless I'm remembering it incorrectly). That means he's about as strong as the Titans and normal Meks unless I'm mistaken on how we treat No Selling Feats.

Sorta, No selling isn't really given a specific comparison really, just that the character is clearly far above the feat in question, but yeah, Create-A-Bot shouldn't be a huge amount behind the Titans, but yeah, the King Titan steps on him.

Yeah. Actually, I'm gonna check that calc to see exactly what the number was because Optimus definitely No Sold the Crash to Earth in the first movie and in the Game Create-A-Bot is from.

He No Sold a 214 Ton Impact and Create-A-Bot fought a version of Starscream that almost One-Shot Megatron who is physically Superior to Movie 1 Optimus and literally kills him right before Starscream showed up and One-Shot him.

Anyways, enough about him. What are some other verses that would be interesting to see him in? I think he would be cool to see in Alien/Predator. I can totally see him trying to tame the Xenomorphs after finding a way around their Acidic Blood and experimenting with the Face Huggers on his own Creatures to make even more powerful Xenomorphs to use. I mean he already has experience taming Reapers by getting himself Impregnated by them somewhat like a Xenomorph, so why not?

1) Doctor Who: Laughs in Everything

2) Mortal Kombat: Surprisingly gets far with it's strongest stuff but stops at the top tiers

3) Doom: Gets far but gets clapped by the Corruption and sheer numbers of demons he has to deal with here

4) Soul Calibur: Laughs in SOUL SUCC

5) Star Wars: Gets fairly far in Canon but stops at the top tiers and possibly even far earlier thanks to everyone's hax

Legends is just a really bad time for Survivor

6) The Legendarium: Solid army despite small size but gets clapped by the Mair and higher tiered Elves

7) DC Extended Universe: Gets clapped by literally anyone who isn't a street tier

8) DC Animated Universe: The above but to a lesser extent

9) Killer Instinct: Once again gets clapped

10) Fast and Furious: Actually he soloes

11) Jurassic Park: Soles

12) SIlent Hill: Unless he has some wild ass nightmares he takes this

13) Friday the 13th: At first it looks like he soloes but then you remember that Freddy Krueger and the Necronomicon exist

You know... I realized I forgot about the Overseer, which is straight up smarter than The Survivor and can turn into The Dragon, Lystrix and Megapithicus but stronger and Dodowyvern which is another Boss, but an Event one. Those are certainly useful editions, though not as useful as The Titans and Meks.

Anyways, with the Bayverse having gotten Upgraded Recently that makes his time there a fuckton harder since all the Top-Tiers scale to or above his normal Meks and Titans but still get stomped by The Mega Mek and King Titan.

Back