• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Survivor (ARK) vs The Player (Minecraft).

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Both at Low 7-C (The Survivor has this Tier via his Titans and his Mek.)

The Survivor has Prior Knowledge on The Player.

Speed Equalized.

Survivor:

Player:

Incon:

Oki. First I will mention, I'm planning a pretty huge CRT for Ark once they're allowed. Which will likely affect this battle in a few ways depending on how it goes. But i'll still give some input.

Firstly: does the Survivor have all of the Titans for this, if not, which ones does he have? Or just the Mek?

He has all his Titans and his Mek, mostly because of The Player's Massive Hax Advantage and I'm not exactly sure who has the AP Edge but The Player scales to 3 Kilotons.

Ok so The Survivors Titans scale to 1.255 Kilotons, and Steve scales to just over 3, giving Steve an AP advantage, but not a huge one.

Steve does have a pretty huge Hax advantage, but if the Survivor has all 3 titans and his Mek, there's a good chance that Steve is gonna get swarmed pretty quickly considering how the Survivor sends his creatures in.
The Ice Titan could be a problem, Steve doesn't resist Ice Manipulation, so there's a good chance he gets frozen at the start, granted he'll have the Elytra, so it could be difficult.
The Desert Titan is gonna swarm him with weaker flocks and strike lightning which could hurt Steve with a good shot.
The Forest Titan likely isn't gonna help hugely, but it could restrain Steve with its vines if it can catch him, Forest Wyverns will be a decent distraction too, but that's about it.
The Survivor will be in their Mek, which isn't gonna do much tbh except buy the Survivor some time. Steve has the AP and Hax to deal with it pretty quickly.

Steve does have a pretty big hax advantage, but in this case, I don't see him taking on 3 Titans and a Mek at once. Even with his endgame gear. He's gonna get pummeled at the start pretty quickly and either frozen, incapped, or simply bombarded completely.

Steve has plenty of ways to deal with crowds. Potions with status debuffs, lava buckets (Which handle the Ice and Forest Titan most likely.) and Explosions. He can take a few hits and even glide and teleport for mobility. He ain’t getting swarmed by any means.

Splash potions, tier 8 explosions and lava spreading a few blocks aren't gonna hit multiple range based titans with type 2 large size, The Forest and Ice titans don't have any specific weakness to fire more than any other creature. While they don't resist Status effects, there's nothing that's gonna do a huge amount other than Harming and Poison.
But yeah, mobility is gonna be a problem for the titans for a while, but the Desert and Forest wyverns both summon flying creatures which can keep him busy or at least distracted. Ender Pearls aren't gonna get him out of range of the titans due to their size.

A bunch of his Creatures have much better Lifting Strength than Steve does as well considering they have Class M, including the Titans outclassing that through Scaling.

Back