• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sword Daoist challenges The Supreme God (Battle for Strongest 4-A Non-Smurf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why we would assume it's so much massively weaker than his normal attacks that he wouldn't be able to one-tap someone so much weaker than him.
Because despite what calculations we do on this site, characters generally don't do that to others, even with obscene power gaps. If a dude showcases near passive raw power feats then sure but we don't automatically assume that cause Alice is 7-B and Bob is 4-A, Bob's farts turn her to dust.

Because despite what calculations we do on this site, characters generally don't do that to others, even with obscene power gaps.
"Generally", yes, but Mujin has done so to characters weaker than him, so with his feats can we really say he wouldn't be an exception to the rule?

"Generally", yes, but Mujin has done so to characters weaker than him, so with his feats can we really say he wouldn't be an exception to the rule?
It's not really a rule. It's a basic "X must showcase feats of Y" for it. If Mujin actually has feats where he just stands and idk his bowel movements kill 4-As, I have nothing to say for it. But going off of fairly arbitrary AP gaps on site ain't the way my dude.

It's not really a rule. It's a basic "X must showcase feats of Y" for it. If Mujin actually has feats where he just stands and idk his bowel movements kill 4-As, I have nothing to say for it. But going off of fairly arbitrary AP gaps on site ain't the way my dude.
I don't get this logic your using.

The only metric we have in VS Matches to decide who is stronger than who is the one-shot gap, which (as you know) starts at 7.5 times. The larger that gap gets, the easier it is to be able to one-shot someone, logically. At such a gap of at least 49,000 times, I see no reason that the person wouldn't be able to one-shot someone so much weaker than them with minimal effort, when they can release massive amounts of power with minimal movement.

I get the one-shot gap is arbitrary but it's really all we have.

I don't get this logic your using.

The only metric we have in VS Matches to decide who is stronger than who is the one-shot gap, which (as you know) starts at 7.5 times. The larger that gap gets, the easier it is to be able to one-shot someone, logically. At such a gap of at least 49,000 times, I see no reason that the person wouldn't be able to one-shot someone so much weaker than them with minimal effort, when they can release massive amounts of power with minimal movement.

I get the one-shot gap is arbitrary but it's really all we have.
My issue isn't the minimal effort part. It's that you need to prove that the movement in question is actually enough to do that or something the character does. Since 95% of the time, no character ever interacts with their environment or other characters the way their tier difference with the latter would imply.

Can a 4-A sneeze a 5-B to death? Sure.

Does he do that consistently to others? Evidence is posted here.

And so on.

My issue isn't the minimal effort part. It's that you need to prove that the movement in question is actually enough to do that or something the character does. Since 95% of the time, no character ever interacts with their environment or other characters the way their tier difference with the latter would imply.

Can a 4-A sneeze a 5-B to death? Sure.

Does he do that consistently to others? Evidence is posted here.

And so on.
That makes a lot more sense, but, I have provided the evidence you desire, so, are you still contesting my claim or are you just laying out the general standards for the future?

I'm laying out the general standards. I honestly don't quite care that much about the match in itself. I just didn't want "Ki Crush GG!" nonsense to make a comeback.

I have scans that says he CAN generate massive amounts of power with involuntary bodily reactions, in a far weaker state than this, if you'll give me the chance to collect it.

EDIT: Mujin can literally damage people without even moving. Mujin can annihilate people merely by tightening a single muscle, and proceeds to nearly do so.
Several questions to this, does that carry his regen null or any other of his hax or is it just a generic shockwave/impact/whatever?

Are these differences major to the point they are indistinguishable from each other?
Their bodies are completely different in composition, mind is the same, not the same soul but their souls should be nearly equal, with minimal differences from what I can remember.

I don't think this could stop Mujin's senses, just explaining how his Primaltwin works.
I'm not saying Mujin DOESN'T start with Concept Lock. I'm saying that even if they BOTH start with Concept Lock, Mujin twitching a muscle or breathing is faster than either of them could think to Concept Lock, a muscle twitch being even more so since it's an inadvertent physical reaction that nobody has to think to do.
Now back on the "twitching Ning gg" thing, you're claiming that this twitching is faster than thought hax, but in both scenes you gave the scans there was clearly a dialogue between Mujin and other characters before anyone got actually damaged.

In the first one where it's said he didn't move, it seems a conscious attack from him, Mujin himself refers to a "graze" and the cut was in an specific area rather than everything in front of him, nothing there says "my presence can kill you passively".

In the second one he explicitly says "if I tighten", which isn't the same as an "inadvertent physical reaction" from what I understand, tightening a muscle requires a signal from your nerves.

Also, he wouldn't even say "if" if it was something he does even faster than thinking, there's no "if" to something that happens instantly without him even thinking (in other words, "if" here means it's something he could have not done, meaning It's not a passive thing".

Also, I won't much time until weekend, so things my take a lot longer here than planned.

My bad about that.

Several questions to this, does that carry his regen null or any other of his hax or is it just a generic shockwave/impact/whatever?
After gaining Satan's Red Wings, all of his attacks carry Mid-Godly regen null.

Their bodies are completely different in composition, mind is the same, not the same soul but their souls should be nearly equal, with minimal differences from what I can remember.

I don't think this could stop Mujin's senses, just explaining how his Primaltwin works.
Oki.

Now back on the "twitching Ning gg" thing, you're claiming that this twitching is faster than thought hax, but in both scenes you gave the scans there was clearly a dialogue between Mujin and other characters before anyone got actually damaged.
Which is... completely context dependent? Mujin knows Mori Jin(Dan). They are lifelong enemies and Mori is the main hero of the story who obviously would need to establish dialogue with to make a fight interesting

Also I was literally already on this point. What exactly do you mean by "back".
In the first one where it's said he didn't move, it seems a conscious attack from him, Mujin himself refers to a "graze" and the cut was in an specific area rather than everything in front of him, nothing there says "my presence can kill you passively".
1. It being conscious doesn't change the fact that Mujin doesn't need to move to damage people...? I wasn't trying to prove that it was unconscious I was trying to prove to Planck that Mujin can create massive amounts of damage with very minimal and even no movement.

2. The scan itself says that his ENTIRE body was damaged, so, no, it wasn't in a specific area.
In the second one he explicitly says "if I tighten", which isn't the same as an "inadvertent physical reaction" from what I understand, tightening a muscle requires a signal from your nerves.
The tightening of muscles IS an inadvertant physical reaction, as signals from your nerves aren't something that you need to actively think about to have happen. You can tighten, twitch, and move muscles without actually thinking about it before it happens all the time. That's just how the human body works.
Also, he wouldn't even say "if" if it was something he does even faster than thinking, there's no "if" to something that happens instantly without him even thinking (in other words, "if" here means it's something he could have not done, meaning It's not a passive thing".
So you're gonna insinuate that muscle movement isn't passive just because bro said "if"???

Which is... completely context dependent? Mujin knows Mori Jin(Dan). They are lifelong enemies and Mori is the main hero of the story who obviously would need to establish dialogue with to make a fight interesting
That's not context dependent at all, if he can talk with people without "twitching gg" them then that means this isn't a passive thing like you're claiming, much less faster than their thought based hax.
Also I was literally already on this point. What exactly do you mean by "back".

In case you didn't notice, I explained Ning's Primaltwin in between your two posts about the "twitching gg".
1. It being conscious doesn't change the fact that Mujin doesn't need to move to damage people...? I wasn't trying to prove that it was unconscious I was trying to prove to Planck that Mujin can create massive amounts of damage with very minimal and even no movement.
You were claiming that it was unconscious, quoting you:

"Mujin twitching a muscle or breathing is faster than either of them could think to Concept Lock, a muscle twitch being even more so since it's an inadvertent physical reaction that nobody has to think to do"

So it not being unconscious means he will just be concept locked if he thinks about using this unmoving attack.
2. The scan itself says that his ENTIRE body was damaged, so, no, it wasn't in a specific area.
I am pretty sure we can see his right side badly damaged and bloody meanwhile his left side and head aren't (nor any other part, really) so the damage clearly isn't evenly.
The tightening of muscles IS an inadvertant physical reaction, as signals from your nerves aren't something that you need to actively think about to have happen. You can tighten, twitch, and move muscles without actually thinking about it before it happens all the time. That's just how the human body works.

So you're gonna insinuate that muscle movement isn't passive just because bro said "if"???
I am not insinuating anything, he clearly wasn't referring to any kind of unconscious movement given

1st, it didn't happen until he said it would happen

2nd, even if there are unconscious body movements, he has to be talking about conscious body movements, like contracting your muscles to block a punch, otherwise the 1st point wouldn't happen.

For example, if a character's heartbeat is strong enough to kill people, people will die way before he says his heartbeat can kill them, get it?

talk with people without "twitching gg" them then that means this isn't a passive thing like you're claiming, much less faster than their thought based hax.
Dude he literally did "twitch GG" Mori tho? At least he was ABOUT to, until Satan rolled up on his ass again and said "run me my one's Mujin".
You were claiming that it was unconscious, quoting you:

"Mujin twitching a muscle or breathing is faster than either of them could think to Concept Lock, a muscle twitch being even more so since it's an inadvertent physical reaction that nobody has to think to do"

So it not being unconscious means he will just be concept locked if he thinks about using this unmoving attack.

You're taking my statement OUT OF CONTEXT. In that SPECIFIC instance of the debate I wasn't focusing on the unconscious aspect of my claim, because that's not what Planck asked me to prove. He asked me to prove that Mujin, with minimal body movement, could produce such massive amounts of power. I provided scans that proved my claim.

Whether or not it was unconscious or not is a debate that came later (and is happening now). They are two separate instances of time.

I am pretty sure we can see his right side badly damaged and bloody meanwhile his left side and head aren't (nor any other part, really) so the damage clearly isn't evenly.
You cannot just ignore what the scan says just because you want to.

am not insinuating anything, he clearly wasn't referring to any kind of unconscious movement given

1st, it didn't happen until he said it would happen

2nd, even if there are unconscious body movements, he has to be talking about conscious body movements, like contracting your muscles to block a punch, otherwise the 1st point wouldn't happen.

For example, if a character's heartbeat is strong enough to kill people, people will die way before he says his heartbeat can kill them, get it?
1. Context dependent. Other characters that were stronger than Mori Dan interfered several times to prevent him from dying, and Mujin was actively restraining his power so that he wouldn't worsen a wound he already had.

2. You don't contract a SINGLE muscle fiber to block a punch. You contract clusters of muscle fibers which makes your entire arm move. This just doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
Dude he literally did "twitch GG" Mori tho? At least he was ABOUT to, until Satan rolled up on his ass again and said "run me my one's Mujin".
He did after literally saying he would do so, it's not a passive thing, that's the only part I really care about.

You're taking my statement OUT OF CONTEXT. In that SPECIFIC instance of the debate I wasn't focusing on the unconscious aspect of my claim, because that's not what Planck asked me to prove. He asked me to prove that Mujin, with minimal body movement, could produce such massive amounts of power. I provided scans that proved my claim.
I am not taking anything out of context, you literally said right there "inadvertent physical reaction that nobody has to think to do".

But whatever, if it doesn't change anything as long as it isn't passive.
You cannot just ignore what the scan says just because you want to.
I am not ignoring anything, one side is clearly more damaged than the other, the only thing that character said is "his whole body was damaged", which doesn't mean every part of his body was damaged equally and it clearly wasn't.
1. Context dependent. Other characters that were stronger than Mori Dan interfered several times to prevent him from dying, and Mujin was actively restraining his power so that he wouldn't worsen a wound he already had.
Can I get the number for these chapters so that I can see it for myself?
2. You don't contract a SINGLE muscle fiber to block a punch. You contract clusters of muscle fibers which makes your entire arm move. This just doesn't make any sense.
Okay? He didn't say "tightening a single muscle fiber", he said "one muscle", which is a collection of muscle fibers. Idk why you're bringing this up when me and the scans don't say anything about muscle fibers.

Okay, so now you're just ignoring evidence. Fantastic.

Yeah, I'm done with this. I'm to busy and to tired to keep focusing on a match between two Asian twink deities. Mujin has already beaten nearly everybody whose above Ning on the list so at this point idgaf.

Feel free to take this as a concession.

Last edited:
That's actually kinda funny lmao.

TFW your cultivating the Sword Dao then decide "hey I should have a kid".

Tbf, that's one Dao IET's MCs have over Er Gen's. Well, except Bai, that guy got ass like Ash caught Pokemon.

If one seeks a true practitioner of the Dao of Cheek Clapping, look only to Mars Gravity's works.

Yun Che is truly the rizzler of Chinese novels.

If one seeks a true practitioner of the Dao of Cheek Clapping, look only to Mars Gravity's works.

Yun Che is truly the rizzler of Chinese novels.
I was not expecting to hear that cursed name on this site.

Please, tell me where exactly did I ignore evidence.
Not gonna start an argument about it but you literally ignored what a scan said and inserted your own interpretation into it; That is ignoring evidence.

Not to mention you taking several of my statements out of context.

Not gonna start an argument about it but you literally ignored what a scan said and inserted your own interpretation into it; That is ignoring evidence.
Bro, I didn't ignore evidence.

The character his whole body was damaged.

That DOES NOT mean his whole body suffered the same amount of damage, and we CLEARLY see that one side way more damaged than the other.

Your inability to debunk what I am arguing doesn't mean I am ignoring anything.

Also, since you conceded, I will have Ning go above Mujin just like you did when Planck conceded.

I mean, if Mujin did beat someone above Ning as azontr said, he'd likely go up there. And really, I'd suggest taking a step back and not getting overly heated over this.

I mean, if Mujin did beat someone above Ning as azontr said, he'd likely go up there. And really, I'd suggest taking a step back and not getting overly heated over this.
Mujin has beat Announcer and Godcat, who were above Ning before I even submitted Mujin to the list.

Plus, I'm not heated at all, I literally said I wasn't going to argue about it-

Yeah, I'm speaking generally. Since, it kinda looked to be heading that way.

Not at all 🤷‍♂️ at least I wasn't.

You can put Ning in the 4th Spot while Mujin will remain in 5th ig, I'm not really concerned about it.

Ning really has the misfortune of his 4-A key not even lasting 1 arc. Even Elder God at least has precog that sees a dude's whole life with a glance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back