• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Three Admrials (One Piece) vs The Revived Hokage (Naruto)

Aokiji could easily seal Tobirama and Hiruzen in Ice, although Hashirama and Minato would break out. Leaving this 3v2.

I don't think those 2 have anything that can actually hit a logia type so I vote for the Admirals High-Dif

Wait they are edo tenseis? ,like immortal bodies with infinite stamina edo tenseis?.Also Tobirama can teleport just like minato.

Kkapoios said:
Wait they are edo tenseis? ,like immortal bodies with infinite stamina edo tenseis?.Also Tobirama can teleport just like minato.
edo tensei can be stopped with sealing, something Aokiji can totally do.

Even though Tobirama can teleport away from Ice Time, Aokiji can just pull out Ice Age and freeze the whole arena. Using Doflamingo as a basis, The only people who can break out of that are Akainu, Kizaru, Hashirama (assuming he is in sage mode), and Minato (assuming he is in Biju Mode).

From that point it would be a stalemate do to neither be able to do pretty much anything against the other

Not very familiar with one piece but how can ice seal earth bound souls? I can't even find a source that says he can seal things.

Kkapoios said:
Not very familiar with one piece but how can ice seal earth bound souls? I can't even find a source that says he can seal things.
He doesn't necessarily need to seal their souls as long as they are frozen they are useless

Tobirama and minato won't stay frozen since they can teleport. Since the hokages are edo tensei they take this since the admirals can't hurt them.If they were alive then it could go both ways.

Aokiji's freezing is not just a external thing, it can reach the core of the target.

http://www.***********.net/one-piece/565/14

http://www.***********.net/one-piece/565/15

Anyway, I´m not sure who can win this battle.

Tobirama can't teleport out, people are put in a suspended state of animation in which their bodies could shatter with a simple touch (although doing so would be stupid in this situation. Although Doflamingo was somehow able to break out. Tobirama is not as strong as Doffy so I don't think he could do the same.

Minato solos. He creates 5 clones and seals all the admirals. Admirals have no counter against reanimation jutsu, edo tensei bodies are immortal and can regen infinitely. Admirals have no sealing hax

SuperKamiNappa said:
Exactly what type of seals are Minato going to using?
No sealing hax? what do you call suspended animation?
it is really just ice. something that can be melted and broken out of. plus you really think the kages are so easily captured. these are ninja who have fought many different types of enemies. plus immortality hax. i say the kages.

Admirals win. They have an overall speed and elemental advantage. Aokiji could also use Ice Time, which places an absolute zero temperature within the victim, completely freezing them. They may be unkillable, but Aokiji just needs to touch them (unless he uses Ice Time Capsule). Ice time is different from Ice Age and is much more effective to use to defeat the Edo Hokage.

Hfhfdgdg said:
Admirals win. They have an overall speed and elemental advantage. Aokiji could also use Ice Time, which places an absolute zero temperature within the victim, completely freezing them. They may be unkillable, but Aokiji just needs to touch them (unless he uses Ice Time Capsule). Ice time is different from Ice Age and is much more effective to use to defeat the Edo Hokage.
lol since when can akoji can reach absolute zero temperature? It doesn't take temperature that cold to freeze someone in seconds, and if he could against doflamingo and whitebeard, it would be impossible for them to recover.

Anyway I vote stalemate. The admirals would take it if the kages were alive.

DarthUchiha91 said:
Hfhfdgdg said:
lol since when can akoji can reach absolute zero temperature? It doesn't take temperature that cold to freeze someone in seconds, and if he could against doflamingo and whitebeard, it would be impossible for them to recover.
Anyway I vote stalemate. The admirals would take it if the kages were alive.
Sigh... Aokiji's Ice Time can freeze blood and bone. He used this ability to freeze Jozu and the force from Jozu falling onto the ground shattered his arm. It is nothing like Ice Age, which sends a blast of cold air that instantly freezes, such as what he used on Doflamingo and when we first got to see him.

The edo hokage would not be able to fight back. Admirals win.

You said that Doflamingo and WB would not be able to fight them. Doflamingo has especially shown a level of resistance to harsh climates as he was not affected by Aokiji and Sanji's attacks and could run around Punk Hazard like it was nothing.

Absolute zero temperature freezes molecules to a complete stop. Unless Doflamingo's level of resistence is 100% immunity, the fact that doflamingo broke out is proof that akoji cannot go absolute zero. Luffy and robin were unfrozen and revived, just by soaking in a warm bath. Obviously wasn't frozen at abosolute zero. In short, we've seen nothing that supports your claim.

DarthUchiha91 said:
Absolute zero temperature freezes molecules to a complete stop. Unless Doflamingo's level of resistence is 100% immunity, the fact that doflamingo broke out is proof that akoji cannot go absolute zero. Luffy and robin were unfrozen and revived, just by soaking in a warm bath. Obviously wasn't frozen at abosolute zero. In short, we've seen nothing that supports your claim.
As i've explained, and you've ignored, I'm speaking of Ice Time... Not Ice Age... sigh

Hfhfdgdg said:
DarthUchiha91 said:
As i've explained, and you've ignored, I'm speaking of Ice Time... Not Ice Age... sigh
Just read those three sentences until you start to understand. Good day.

Isn't this a stalemate?

There is nothing that Edo Kages can do to actually hurt the Admirals, their elemental DF pretty much negates all attacks and Edo Kages will regenerate from anything that the Admirals throw at them.

Then it becomes the battle of endurance and seeing how Edo Kages have endless stamina they can potentially win BUT I'm pretty sure that the Admirals can take turns dealing with Edo Kages. Hell Kizaru alone can take them until the other 2 recover their stamina.

Aokiji isnt the only one who can inmobilize, are you forgetting that Magma is pretty much molten rock/stone and is really heavy? if anything, akainu has more inmobilization chances since whenever Edo-characters are hurted they have to stop and regenerate for a while and well, magma hotter than fire hurts quite a lot.

I would have mentioned Akainu, but Tobirama and Minato would be able to transport themselves out of the magma. Aokiji would freeze them to the bone, making all of them incapable of fighting.

Admirals.

For more equalities, i think it's better to count also Fujitora. 4VS4 is better than 3VS4 ^^

So with a good duo between Aokiji & Akainu and Kizaru & FUjitora, they win against hokage ^^

(Sorry for my english, i'm french)

Edo tenseis are weaker than their alive counterparts

That being said minato having bijuu mode and hashirama are too much for admirals for now maybe post time skip will show better feats but as off now I'm going with the hokages

Nope. He dies during the transfer of Kyubi into Naruto. He has developping, probably, the Bijuu Mode during his time in Naruto. He couldn't develop the bijuu mode while he dies just after he puts Kyubi in himself and in his own son, if you know what i mean ^^

I'd say that edo hokages win via stamia. Sure the Admirals can fight ten days but can they fight for ever without getting tired? If one admiral(Kuzan) is about to seal one, then another will simply break them out(4v3) causing a perment loop until one admiral messes up and bam! 4v2 and then another will mess up or collapse causing it to be 4v1. The only real threat is Kizaru but eventually he'd run out of stamina.

Hokages win due to immortality.

@TheForgettableOne -- Aokiji can freeze all of them. And Stamina wouldn't be a problem since they could take turns fighting (not like they'd be forced to fight at full intensity anyways against the EDO Hokage). The reanimations don't have infinite stamina anyways. There have been several Edo reanimations that have been incapacitated long enough to be sealed (Best examples being the 3rd Raikage and Mu (though he split himself)). If Kizaru speed blitzes them via his travel speed, Aokiji would easily be able to run up to them and use Ice Time.

Doflamingo was not attacked by Ice Time (he also seems to have some sort of mild elemental resistance via the invisible armor granted from Armament haki since he had no debilitating affects to himself via Aokiji's freezing and Sanji's fire) but his was simply struck by Aokiji's temperature drop. He lowered the temperature within an area to stop Doflamingo from attacking smoker.

Ice Time can only be used when coming into close contact of Aokiji or if he uses Ice Time Capsule, which is a narrow ranged ability he used on Saul to completely freeze his lower body.

Aokiji_ice_time.gif

^Luffy was hit by ice time....

yes, so? Chopper had to thaw him and Robin (anime logic... they'd realistically be dead within minutes). But how are the kage going to move when they are virtually frozen from the inside out?

Back