• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The tier 6 revision project?

Also, no problem at all Cross. We know how hard you have worked in the past.

Ok, so I have edited my comment above, to include the other units as well.

And just in case someone doesn't know: 1.263e26 = 1.263x1026

Just mentioning because the end results in calcs might be noted like that.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

I am okay with this project. Has the Attack Potency page been updated with these new values?

When can we get started?

Should I update the newly revised values onto the AP page?

No, the AP page has not been updated yet.

We can hopefully start by late Tuesday/Early Wednesday.

Antvasima said:
No, the AP page has not been updated yet.
We can hopefully start by late Tuesday/Early Wednesday.
I'm not really sure i would be able to help

Between school, a camp, and the difference in GMT

I will be available at late Tuesday [American Time]. Keep in mind that I am at the mountain time zone, so I am not sure what time that is in my area.

@Lina Well, the difference in timezone is no problem. You can do your part whichever time of the day that suits you the best.

@Aiden Okay.

My timezone is at: (GMT: -7:00) btw.

Just wondering how this would affect the project considering I am usually here in the evenings in my timezone.

@Lina It probably won't be a problem, although you will have to try to coordinate somewhat with the rest of your team.

@Matthew Okay.

I'll be able to help pretty well if this is occuring in the next couple of weeks. Probably not as well if this is happening in the beginning of September, as I have to get back to school.

Ryukama said:
I'll be able to help pretty well if this is occuring in the next couple of weeks. Probably not as well if this is happening in the beginning of September, as I have to get back to school.
It could start around Tuesday/Wednesday

I'll be busy for a fair portion of the day due to college, but I'll try and help when it finishes for the day.

I can also help, so now someone has to writte down all the members that are going to participate, divide the work (the tier 6 pages will be arranged alphabetically) and arrange a starting date.

Here is a list of all the people who have so far agreed to do this:

AidenBrooks999

Austrian-Man-Meat (May have difficulties)

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot (Not fully available, but able to help)

Dark649

Darkanine

Kkapoios

Lina Shields

LordAizenSama (May have difficulties)

Promestei (Available outside Wednesday and Thursday, though not all day)

Reppuza

Ryukama

SomebodyData

Thebluedash (Available on weekends, possibly some weekdays)

The Everlasting (May have difficulties)

ThePerpetual (May have difficulties)

The real cal howard

WeeklyBattles

I agree with this.

But, i don't think i will be available to do such amounts of edits. I'm currently a little bit busy with University stuff.

I should be available outside of Wednesday and Thursday this week, though, due to other responsibilities, I will not be available throughout the entire day. Still, I'll work when I can.

I'll try to chip in a bit, though I'm in a bit of a tight spot academically atm, so my presence in implementing this project may be limited unfortunately.

I'll be avaliable Sunday/Saturday. Might have some other freedays, but it depends on schoolwork mostly.

@Antvasima and Cal Howard: Thanks for understanding.

And see? With the amount of people we have in staff that wants to pitch in regardless of their activity, i really can't see how y'all cannot finish this in like half a week or less.

Yes. That list should work out fine, although just responding to this thread does not automatically mean that somebody is available, unless they have said so.

For example, among other things, DontTalk is our most prominent calculation group member, and the one who writes most of our policy pages. So he is generally not required to do this sort of thing. He is more on the administrative side of the work in the wiki.

@Ant I understand what you mean and thought the same thing while writing the list. I believed DT said he'd help out as well. My mistake.

Regardless this is a rather big list. I think we could efficiently complete this project in a decent amount of time with what we have.

Anyway, I will try to split this into teams, with at least one member each that has full editing access, and no contribution problems.

I have also othervise tried to make this as evenly distributed as possible, in terms of who has stated that they can contribute much, and who cannot.

I don't know who gets along well with who, so apologies if there are problems.

Also, feel free to tell me if there have been misunderstandings, and you are unable to take part. Then I will rearrange the groups.

If one group finishes before another that has a hard time, feel free to help them out, just like the last time.

I would also recommend that each group selects the personal message board of one member to talk amongst each other regarding organisation.

Team 1 (Profiles 1-300):

Azathoth

Lina Shields

AidenBrooks999

SomebodyData

Team 2 (Profiles 301-600):

LordAizenSama

Dark649

Ryukama

Austrian-Man-Meat

Thebluedash

Team 3 (Profiles 601-900):

Promestein

Reppuzan

Darkanine

ThePerpetual

Team 4 (Profiles 901-1195):

TheEverlasting

WeeklyBattles

Kkapoios

The real cal howard

@Ant Alright thank you. I have no issue at all with my team mates.

However by "profiles 301-600" do you mean alphabetically?

I updated my last post.

Basically, I don't really know which teams will be swifter, so if one is especially efficient, it should feel free to help out one that is not.

Also, yes, I mean alphabetically.

Anyway, I will have to make an announcement message in a few hours, after I am done with the daily backlog, so you cannot start yet, but you can begin to get things organised within the groups.

Back