• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Tiering Systems Funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFF

Honestly I want to make a really mean comment about the people that killed the Tiering System (RIP), but I have a responsibility to not be an asshole

Seol404 said:
Honestly I want to make a really mean comment about the people that killed the Tiering System (RIP), but I have a responsibility to not be an asshole
i want to hear you vent

Seol404 said:
Oof, I might have had something to do with that myself.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Who killed them?
People with sticks up there butts

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Yellowpig10 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Who killed them?
that's what i was saying but people said i was in the wrong!
Well you wern't, everyone was just butthurt that they might have to follow the Tiering System, so its ded now, they won, I guess whining and crying does take you far

Seol404 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Who killed them?
Well you wern't, everyone was just butthurt that they might have to follow the Tiering System, so its ded now, they won, I guess whining and crying does take you far
i thought it was a stupid idea at first, but i'm starting to think we should start a new site

Seol404 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Who killed them?
Yeah, surprisingly.

MLPlover2011 said:
because it could make people leave the website and move to different one where they can move their characters
Last I checked VS Battles Wiki has a strict Tiering System and more than 3x the activity of JBW

i'm being real here, i think we should abandon ship and make a new wiki, call it neo joke battles wiki or something like that

Yellowpig10 said:
i'm being real here, i think we should abandon ship and make a new wiki, call it neo joke battles wiki or something like that
If you want to do that, invite me over when you done

in the new wiki we have the base tiering system, 11 (possibly include garbage and shit tiers since those aren't ment to be used anyway) to 0, no meme stuff in the tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back