• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The True Omnipotence vs Hirohito

Since Anaconda wanted to make a animal stronger than Hirohito called Snek but Seol thinks Hirohito can still win against Snek and now Anaconda made The True Omnipotence

Let's see if he can defeat Hirohito

Well this will likely become a flame war to rival Snek vs. Stalin

SSSTALIN ISSS A NICE VILLAIN CREATED ASSSS A CHALLENGE FOR SSSNEK. SSSAYING IT CAN BEAT ME ISSS ALMOSSST ASSSS FUNNY ASSSS WHEN MLPLOVER CLAIMED DERPY COULD BEAT ME.

Now you have heard hiss perspective

I think its best if I don't say anything

Christian Higdon said:
Honestly, HOSTLESS would beat TTO...
Really, In something canon to the TCU, Snek beat hostless. Snek is TTOs child. Hostless is a figment of TTOs mind. Read the article. Hirohoto was created as a challenge for snek by TTO. To TTO, any character on this wiki is fiction. To TTO, we are fiction, trump is fiction. Look at the JBW mythos page

Yeah, no.

The TCU isn't canon and even if it was, a weakened HOSTLESS actually would've killed both Daniel and Snek. TTO is done if Deathlock appears.

Anaconda999 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Honestly, HOSTLESS would beat TTO...
Really, In something canon to the TCU, Snek beat hostless. Snek is TTOs child. Hostless is a figment of TTOs mind. Read the article. Hirohoto was created as a challenge for snek by TTO. To TTO, any character on this wiki is fiction. To TTO, we are fiction, trump is fiction. Look at the JBW mythos page
TTO, Snek, Kow King < The Dirt < The Worms Inside Dirt < Popo, Chuck Norris, Lord English (Ascended), Tronald Dump, Godzilla (Omniexaggerated), HOSTLESS, Dreamy Bowser, and Moglotor

THEN HOW DO I CREATE A CHARACTER THAT YOU ACCEPT IS THE MOST POWERFUL. I TRIED MAKING SNEK FUNNIER, YOU CALLED IT WEAK I TRIED MAKING A SPECTRAL DESTROYER, YOU CALLED IT WEAK, I TRIED MAKING A CHARACTER TO BE THE SUPREME BEING OF THE MYTHOS AND YOU CALL IT WEAK! WHAT GIVES! ALSO, CALLING MY CHARACTERS WEAKER THAN WORMS AND DIRT IS JUST LOW

You cannot. No matter what, literally every other verse is either the Higdonverse or Real World's whipping boy.

Anaconda999 said:
THEN HOW DO I CREATE A CHARACTER THAT YOU ACCEPT IS THE MOST POWERFUL. I TRIED MAKING SNEK FUNNIER, YOU CALLED IT WEAK I TRIED MAKING A SPECTRAL DESTROYER, YOU CALLED IT WEAK, I TRIED MAKING A CHARACTER TO BE THE SUPREME BEING OF THE MYTHOS AND YOU CALL IT WEAK! WHAT GIVES!
The Spectral Destroyers are weak...

Uselessnoob245 said:
Anaconda999 said:
THEN HOW DO I CREATE A CHARACTER THAT YOU ACCEPT IS THE MOST POWERFUL. I TRIED MAKING SNEK FUNNIER, YOU CALLED IT WEAK I TRIED MAKING A SPECTRAL DESTROYER, YOU CALLED IT WEAK, I TRIED MAKING A CHARACTER TO BE THE SUPREME BEING OF THE MYTHOS AND YOU CALL IT WEAK! WHAT GIVES!
THEN WHAT DO YOU GUYS CONSIDER STRONG ANYMORE?

Anaconda999 said:
THEN HOW DO I CREATE A CHARACTER THAT YOU ACCEPT IS THE MOST POWERFUL. I TRIED MAKING SNEK FUNNIER, YOU CALLED IT WEAK I TRIED MAKING A SPECTRAL DESTROYER, YOU CALLED IT WEAK, I TRIED MAKING A CHARACTER TO BE THE SUPREME BEING OF THE MYTHOS AND YOU CALL IT WEAK! WHAT GIVES! ALSO, CALLING MY CHARACTERS WEAKER THAN WORMS AND DIRT IS JUST LOW
Nothing anyone makes will ever be accepted as the strongest character by everyone, just stop trying

Anaconda999 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Anaconda999 said:
you need to make a good page, if you make a page people like 1st and an OP character 2nd then they'll be more likely to vote for it

You first need to enforce your strength with iron fist and will of steel, holding on to your beliefs in order to be stronkest der is. That's why I am firm with Aleverse, with the garbage thinking stacking themselves up would help them create a pile high enough to reach the skies, for me to notice them as worthy of having my name on them.

Alexcar3000 said:
You first need to enforce your strength with iron fist and will of steel, holding on to your beliefs in order to be stronkest der is. That's why I am firm with Aleverse, with the garbage thinking stacking themselves up would help them create a pile high enough to reach the skies, for me to notice them as worthy of having my name on them.
And Me too with TheDarkSide857 and the t-series wiki

The Spectral Destroyers are weak...THEN WHAT DO YOU GUYS CONSIDER STRONG ANYMORE?
you need to make a good page, if you make a page people like 1st and an OP character 2nd then they'll be more likely to vote for it

I am starting to feel bad for Anaconda right now since he wants to make a character stronger than Stalin and Hirohito

Alexcar3000 said:
I tried that and failed, and that cost me into assimmilating into the Real World culture more or less. If that doesn't work out assimmilate into another cuture and try again.

Yellowpig10 said:
Anaconda999 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Anaconda999 said:
You need good reasons too, and have solid video proof for it. If you are able to get your hands on it these days

It was the reason why I stopped making godmodes I tried making a stronger TSAA while it's still a WIP and I made him to be stronger than Tronald Dump and Christian still called it weak so that is why I'm done making godmodes on this site

t your version said:
Anaconda999 said:
New Wiki:
Both joke characters and serious characters allowed. It won't be infested with overpowered characters. The ones that will be there have a logical tier on the tiering system, not just "I DON'T NEED NO TIERS"

https://omniverse-battle.wikia.com/wiki/Tiering_System
I already made that
It uses a different tiering system and needs more users. There are tiers higher than 0, but have very specific limitations and logical reasons for being above 0. PLz join, it needs new characters and members. I didn't hear about yours before, seol, but I hope mine is different enough. It gouse beyond the scope of individual verses, and every verse on it is part of one omniverse, which the higher tiers are scaled on.

It is different enough, so I don't have a problem with it

Back