• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Twins vs Garou

Oh boy, looks like a stomp.

Edit: Where is the calc that put The Twins at that level?

The Mechanical Bosses all have a collective feat of preventing solar eclipses. As Terraria's solar eclipses are FTL, we must default this to baseline 5-C. So together the bosses are 5-C, but individually, they're 1/3rd of 5-C.

Therefir said:
Oh boy, looks like a stomp.

Edit: Where is the calc that put The Twins at that level?
It's not a calc; the twins help the other mechanic bosses from stopping solar eclipses. * Got ninja'd

Thatoneguy78 said:
Yeah an ap stomp
The mechanical bosses are the least skilled and experienced characters i've ever seen (outside the wiki), I think Garou could win if he survives long enough.

The Twins have intangibility so Garou can't do anything.

Intangibility isn't used to avoid attacks directly here. At least not unless you assume everyone in Terraria can hit intangibles.

Therefir said:
The Twins have intangibility so Garou can't do anything.
I would say that you can still hit them, but I remember the terrarian can hit intangible things so yeah this is a stomp

Yep garou can't do anything with a gap that high and even unskilled opponents like Saitama shows the limit to how far his reactive evolution can take him. So in a fight like this garou can't make up for the ap gap and throughly gets beaten to the ground by oversizeds eyeballs

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Intangibility isn't used to avoid attacks directly here. At least not unless you assume everyone in Terraria can hit intangibles.
Every npc in the game can kill ghost and/ maybe is magic so they probably can hit intangible things

Back