• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Chespirito Discussion Board.Panel de discusión mas grande para el verso Chespirito.

And here is one episode where Chavo had a slingshot (I was right.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTknYsRp65U

- In the beginning Quico tanks one shot from it. El Chavo was just trying to hunt lizards of course.

- 6:00, "Don't move!" El Chavo says while the tall guy "Proffessor Jirafales." Appears and gets his cigar knocked out of his mouth from said shot and it was so fast to track it only made a fast high pitched "DING."

- 8:13, HELL even the proffesor remarks the peril of having a sling shot! Which further proves my point.

8:35, Proffessor: "And the same way you blew away my cigar with your Sling Shot, The same way you could have almost made me lose an eye!!"

- 10:47, El Chavo finally notices the lizard at a distance the audience couldn't see finally completing what he wanted to do by killing it with his sling shot (Weapon Mastery via slingshot.)

- 18:21, Dona Florinda gets her ass hit by one, Don't know for what reason on why Chavo did such given he killed the lizard he was looking for but it happened.

So no Senor Barriaga I was wrong about that, But nevertheless a Sling shot can go 100 MPH and then some... Hmm...

63ea22ef63581880ffbb0958dac8b98f
Anaylisis!! STAT!!

Kowalski!! analysis!

Bobsican said:
I was talking about the boxing stuff.
Thats what it looks like yeah he did look like he was getting stomped for a bit there not gonna lie XD If anything you would say he could of exaggerated about winning the championship crown however Don Ramon himself claims he somehow has WON IT at least at one point of his life in spite of his losing grace from that album and I think somewhere in the episode he had a reason for some of the losses basically saying he was not successful due to being squeezed out/taken advantage of by the managers he used to have, Apparently he has made some wins as weirdly unbeliviable as it may come of to be from that picture alone.

Even if he didn't always come out quite on top the guy was still a freaking boxer Bob and at least has photos there to prove it and taught those skills first hand at Chavo as basic as they may sound its legit nevertheless, Thats like trying to say Punch Out's Glass Joe wasn't a boxer because he was always a piteous pushover in the game but he was still there and came out well in the ranks somewhere in Mac's title defense which says a lot about him.

I╠Âf╠ ╠ÂW╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âl╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Âl╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âm╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âp╠Âl╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Ây╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Ân╠Âs╠Âi╠Âd╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Ât╠Âc╠Âh╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âw╠Ât╠Âe╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âf╠Âu╠Âc╠Âk╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠ÂD╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠ÂR╠Âa╠Âm╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âa╠Âg╠Âa╠Âi╠Ân╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠ÂL╠Âi╠Ât╠Ât╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠ÂM╠Âa╠Âc╠Â,╠ ╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Ây╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠ÂG╠Âl╠Âa╠Âs╠Âs╠ ╠ÂJ╠Âo╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Âf╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âp╠Âi╠Ât╠Ây╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âm╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âm╠Âu╠Âc╠Âh╠Â.╠ XD

As for the slingshot I suppose this could be added in Chavo's profile though more detail is needed on it.

Apex PredatorX said:
About what?
Well firstly Don Ramon being a boxer grants him skilled in combat as Bob had understandable doubt with labeling Ramon with combat expertise due to the photos provided at the end of a clip indicate him being knocked by a fighter, I said he still should have some experince as a boxer and has presumably still won the champion crown at least once in his life despite the photograph he has taught said skills by Chavo so maybe Don Ramon should still have Expert in close quarters combat thing I don't know about you. Secondly was the Sling Shot, Bob does seem to agree with this and it makes me wonder how much AP is labeled for a 100 MPH slingshot? 100 MPH is Subsonic right?

Ah yes, "El Chavo del Ocho". One of my favorite classics.

Well it seems like you guys have everything handled here for now, but feel free to hit me up if you need help.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Ah yes, "El Chavo del Ocho". One of my favorite classics.
Well it seems like you guys have everything handled here for now, but feel free to hit me up if you need help.
Well for starters I'm trying to look for a source (Similiar to *********.) To fully view ALL Episodes of El Chavo, Chapulian Colorado and Chespirito in general as for now I'm recalling by memory here, With such everything else becomes easily more reachable.

I don't think YouTube has all the episode, much less in order. I think it would be preferable if we could find a website that has all the episodes in order so that it can be more easy to keep track on what episodes you've seen.

Unfortunately I'm not sure if so a website exists, but we should keep looking.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
I don't think YouTube has all the episode, much less in order. I think it would be preferable if we could find a website that has all the episodes in order so that it can be more easy to keep track on what episodes you've seen.
Yeah I have to find it.

Hey, should Chavo scale to Don Ramon in some fashion? I mean Chavo has consistently damaged and staggered Don Ramon running gag by running gag I fail to see the sudden removable though yes I really do need some organizing with this and the slingshot weapon as there was an oddity where I added such were very much removed without my notice my guess from Ant maybe because of this reason. Hell even the value of the explosive cigar that I added were also removed for some reason.

I'll try making a second attempt on this just less scattered.

Don Ramon has been shown to easily be able to harm El Chavo, but El Chavo should definitely scale somewhat to him.

Subsonic by that requires way too many assumptions to be reasonable, and there's no feats backing Subsonic beyond that either. so I really don't think upgrading the cast from that alone is a good idea.

Bobsican said:
Subsonic by that requires way too many assumptions to be reasonable, and there's no feats backing Subsonic beyond that either. so I really don't think upgrading the cast from that alone is a good idea.
I mean going by your logic this would somehow apply to Don Ramon's rifle since it's literally a defined Supersonic bullet based weapon then? I don't mean upgrading the cast as a whole because of such alone is indeed absurd (Literally no one in the clip reacted to it.) But something that would only apply to Chavo in an arsenal kind of way the same way as Don Ramon's weapon of choice being a rifle labelled as Supersonic attack speed and not something they would scale to their own selves.

I literally checked and Slingshots are apparently 100 MPH somehow its rather crazy to believe but if you don't believe me check yourself it's there.

Although maybe a tad far fetched but if you want higher speed based ratings from these characters I would expect the animated version being much more worthy given being animated this gives the cast much more cartooned situations into their own selves of course.

Yeah, the main point is that that "feat" can't really be used for anything beyond maybe a supporting thing at best.

Any other feats may be used.

Back