• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Life Form vs The King of Curses

Can Kars heal his soul?
no, but would does it really matter if kars is gonna be like 200 meters in the sky the whole fight where sukuna wont catch him at all, anyway voting kars for better range options and better regen, and of course being able to just fight as much as he want whit out getting tired at all, i tried being on sukuna side on this one but now i dont see sukuna slashing the guy whit really good mobility that can fly and that can just dura neg as much as he wants (kars is truly the ultimate life form)

I doubt he'll opt to targeting souls either. He usually doesn't do that even though it'd be the best option in all his fights, and only did so to Mahito, with that being a possibly on page.

I doubt he'll opt to targeting souls either. He usually doesn't do that even though it'd be the best option in all his fights, and only did so to Mahito, with that being a possibly on page.
He has no reason not to if he can't beat him with regular slashes.

And how would he even do so, he ain't tagging him speed equal from a million miles away.

Mind you, speed equal is solely for Sukuna's benefit, without it, there wouldn't even be a fight.

start 100m away
Kars can cover 100m instantly, Sukuna's domain caps at 200m
Sukuna has to immediately lead with all this, make it closed, all while assuming Kars doesn't do a single thing
🤔

I ain't even gonna bring up Hamon NPI, an awful lot of generous assumptions and handicaps being made here

Sukuna also has access to flight and can tear planes down from the sky with his normal slashes. Sukuna's domain literally paints his mindscape onto the air and surroundings so not sure why flight is being pegged as some monumental game changer.

Dog, Kars is handicapped and gutted as it is, speed equal, prior knowledge, every tweak is solely to Sukuna's benefit, forgive me if I want some actual proof instead of just handwaving another "yeah, maybe" 🗿
Does it really matter much?
a little given kars can fly dozens of km upward without issue given his biology
Sukuna also has access to flight
only in megumi's body as stated on profile
and can tear planes down from the sky with his normal slashes.
Kars ain't a plane, ignoring the fact he can just dodge as speed equal unless they in a domain, and if speed wasn't equal, well we wouldn't even have a match
Sukuna's domain literally paints his mindscape onto the air and surroundings so not sure why flight is being pegged as some monumental game changer.
200m maximum AoE, as stated in Sukuna's profile, when the match starts 100m apart, and Kars can cover hundreds of meters instantly, hell even quicker given he can stat amp with Hamon (Statistics Amplification (Empowers his body with the Hamon breathing technique and energy, amplifying his body and physical prowess)) aka, he can, and will, bridge that gap quicker than Sukuna can Sukuna, so Sukuna just straight up ain't tagging him.
Flight ain't the issue, it's the fact that unless Sukuna immediately leads with the perfect everything instant of, he's literally never touching him, which is bad given bro can play keep away and out last as he can stay active for a whole year.

? He literally stands on the air, moves across the air. Does it really matter much? Also 8 meters? Uh bro? Read yoruzu vs Sukuna fight. That's way more than 8 meters.
It doesn't look like more. You should relook at it. Windows are still comparable to his body, Max Elephant still looks big and Elephants height is only 2.5 to 4m. Maybe 12m I can give. Its nothing impressive. When did he stand on air? Or do you mean jump on it? And these are feats from Meguna not Yujikuna. Don't even bring up anime garbage lmao. And yeah it matters Kars can attack from kms away, some birds can reach heights of 6km.

It literally doesnt matter at all and wont be used but Hamon can make ur water go brrrr 🫠

Dog, Kars is handicapped and gutted as it is, speed equal, prior knowledge, every tweak is solely to Sukuna's benefit, forgive me if I want some actual proof instead of just handwaving another "yeah, maybe" 🗿
Felt like prior balanced it out.

Sukuna knows Kars regen extent, knows he can try closing the domain, overwhelm his regen, use fire arrow, has invisible slashes.
Kars knows he only needs one good sneak to end it, knows he can play distance, and knows Sukuna needs handsigns for domain.

But I can see no prior shifting it more to Sukuna with the fire arrow being unknown and domain as well.

Felt like prior balanced it out.

Sukuna knows Kars regen extent, knows he can try closing the domain, overwhelm his regen, use fire arrow, has invisible slashes.
Kars knows he only needs one good sneak to end it, knows he can play distance, and knows Sukuna needs handsigns for domain.

But I can see no prior shifting it more to Sukuna with the fire arrow being unknown and domain as well.
prior knowledge just turns matches into "well he knows he has this, so he'd do that" and "well he knows that he knows, so he'd do this because he'd know he'd do that", repeat. that's why ya gotta specify specifically what it is they know and not just the whole kit

prior knowledge just turns matches into "well he knows he has this, so he'd do that" and "well he knows that he knows, so he'd do this because he'd know he'd do that", repeat. that's why ya gotta specify specifically what it is they know and not just the whole kit
Alright Ima specify to make this more interesting.

Kars ain't a plane, ignoring the fact he can just dodge as speed equal unless they in a domain, and if speed wasn't equal, well we wouldn't even have a match
Correct, my point was discussing the range of Sukuna's slashes being able to hit something kilometers in the air, and given that Sukuna has free movement in the air as well, flight is not a hard counter.
200m maximum AoE, as stated in Sukuna's profile,
Correct, with Sukuna at the center. Sukuna can activate his domain in the air as well so as long as he can keep close to kars I don't see why this would be an issue.
when the match starts 100m apart, and Kars can cover hundreds of meters instantly, hell even quicker given he can stat amp with Hamon (Statistics Amplification (Empowers his body with the Hamon breathing technique and energy, amplifying his body and physical prowess)) aka, he can, and will, bridge that gap quicker than Sukuna can Sukuna, so Sukuna just straight up ain't tagging him.
Sukuna can move similarly, for instance when he raced across Shibuya to stop Mahoraga from killing blondie from his position all the way across town. Also showcasing Sukuna's sensing being able to pinpoint Megumi's condition from that distance.

Correct, my point was discussing the range of Sukuna's slashes being able to hit something kilometers in the air, and given that Sukuna has free movement in the air as well, flight is not a hard counter.
isn't sukuna dismantle range only tens of meters? even his domain cant reach a 1 kilometer in range, unless his range in profile is outdated of course, like the fact sukuna has biological manip resistance for no reason

"Range: Standard Melee Range, Tens of Meters with Dismantle and Cleave, up to Two Hundred Meters with Maleveolent Shrine"
Moving on.
Correct, with Sukuna at the center. Sukuna can activate his domain in the air as well so as long as he can keep close to kars I don't see why this would be an issue.
Speed first of all. He ain't keeping close to the dude when he has to deal with ten fucktillion hamon infused vampire turtles al while Kars peaces out and plays keep away and just flatout outlasts his stamina.
Sukuna can move similarly, for instance when he raced across Shibuya to stop Mahoraga from killing blondie from his position all the way across town. Also showcasing Sukuna's sensing being able to pinpoint Megumi's condition from that distance.
The part Kars can stat amp so he's flatout outpacing Sukuna no matter what he does?
Im well aware he can zip and zoom, that ain't helping.

"Range: Standard Melee Range, Tens of Meters with Dismantle and Cleave, up to Two Hundred Meters with Maleveolent Shrine"
Moving on.
Ok, so the match should be iced until Sukuna's profile is changed given this is objectively not his range.
Speed first of all. He ain't keeping close to the dude when he has to deal with ten fucktillion hamon infused vampire turtles al while Kars peaces out and plays keep away and just flatout outlasts his stamina.
All of those things are dying once they touch his auraand unless they also share Kars speed they aren't touching him, not to mention Sukuna can just casually slash his way through the,.
The part Kars can stat amp so he's flatout outpacing Sukuna no matter what he does?
Im well aware he can zip and zoom, that ain't helping.
What is the number for the stat amp?

Are you just gonna ignore that being in the anime? We don't use anime showings afaik. And again this is irrelevant since Kars can just dodge.

All of those things are dying once they touch his auraand unless they also share Kars speed they aren't touching him, not to mention Sukuna can just casually slash his way through the,.
When has Sukuna's aura ever killed something?

Ok, so the match should be iced until Sukuna's profile is changed given this is objectively not his range.
where is stated sukuna has kilometers of range? pass manga chapter where this is say or seen, since i dont really dont recall this

All of those things are dying once they touch his aura
how so, sukuna aura is just fear manip and even then, those animals kars creates are just parts of kars, they are not dying, they will just regen

Are you just gonna ignore that being in the anime? We don't use anime showings afaik. And again this is irrelevant since Kars can just dodge.

is kinda funny, cause in the anime also it says its only 140 meters lol

We're 100 posts in lad
All of those things are dying once they touch his aura
The undead are dying?
and unless they also share Kars speed they aren't touching him,
They do yeah, they're also vampires, or nothing at all, they can become alive, undead, anything from just pieces of flesh, and feathers, to whole complex animals, and can change at any time and any point. Even in what little we see, we see feathers become armadillo shells, into pirahnas, into giant octopus tentacles. We see a tree rat turn into a butterfly, into a plant.
not to mention Sukuna can just casually slash his way through the,.
Unless they spread out given they can like, cover kms actually planetary, Dio's has feats of controlling stuff liek flesh buds from 10000km away
What is the number for the stat amp?
Well given it's done via Hamon, a 5x Hamon amp was enough to bridge a speed where a dude became quicker than someone who was so fast it looked like he was teleporting when trying. And Kars, obviously, has the most potent Hamon on the planet, literally 100x that of Joseph.
so a lot, hell given his 8-A feat is without Hamon 🫠

The anime is secondary canon, go read the canon rules.

If they don't have CE resistance they are getting bio/mind haxxed. Most people Sukuna has faced have been sorcs or curses who have such resistances.

The undead are dying?
I mean bro casually kills spirits in his free time and CE exorcises things. If they are incapped then the semantics don't matter much.
They do yeah, they're also vampires, or nothing at all, they can become alive, undead, anything from just pieces of flesh, feathers, to whole complex animals, and can change at any time and any point.
I'm talking about the willpower resistance you showed in the other thread for resisting fear hax/bio hax/mind hax.
Unless they spread out given they can like, cover kms actually planetary, Dio's has feats of controlling stuff liek flesh buds from 10000km away
I mean multi slashes can take them out over sukuna's range and Fuga is a nuke.

Well given it's done via Hamon, a 5x Hamon amp was enough to bridge a speed where a dude became quicker than someone who was so fast it looked like he was teleporting when trying. And Kars, obviously, has the most potent Hamon on the planet, literally 100x that of Joseph.
so a lot, hell given his 8-A feat is without Hamon 🫠
Are the scans for said numbers on the profiles? Just asking so I can look em up when I am free later.

I mean bro casually kills spirits in his free time and CE exorcises things. If they are incapped then the semantics don't matter much.
And these aren't spirits.
And they wouldn't be, at all, Kars can shapeshift them and control them. They dont need to be alive, they can be just flesh, dust, anything.
I'm talking about the willpower resistance you showed in the other thread for resisting fear hax/bio hax/mind hax.
Kars >>>>>>>>> Them. As his gimmick, he has every natural ability, res, and whatnot of any organism, concurrently, and moreover surpasses it.
Notwithstanding Pillar Man body control, Kars in particular, is cellular, bio manip is useless for the most part on them, whatever change their body undergoes they can just casually correct.

Mindhax i'd say would be an issue if bro didn't have Hamon and vampire stuff.
I mean multi slashes can take them out over sukuna's range and Fuga is a nuke.
Literally endless, kars can keep it up nonstop for a year. And even then, what if he say, drops stray hairs while moving around, and then they turn into something else? there are innumerable ways to get them past Sukuna's notice.
Are the scans for said numbers on the profiles? Just asking so I can look em up.
100x is on Kars, it's part of why he has 8-A AP as his Hamon is 100x Joseph, ie, 100x amp for his physical prowess (The 8-A dura fea mind you is without Hamon tho). Though they got upgraded so it'd be a tad higher now.
And 5x is on Will, or maybe Jonathan's? one of them anyway. Well it's Postdeep pass, and Lisa Lisa has 3x Joseph's Hamon and is 3x him in turn because of it.
AP has direct linear scaling, speed falls into the "it's a blitz" with no hard values, just they can DBZ teleport. it made jonathan go from like mach 22 to 25000c tho

The anime is secondary canon, go read the canon rules.
I did. It says the opposite.
  • Entirely new feats of tertiary canon, like for example new abilities, should be disregarded. Details added to existing fight scenes, such as damage caused to the surroundings, can be accepted for text based media like books.
The generally agreed-upon definition is that the work by the original author and creator of the fictional setting is canonical, unless the author or the copyright holder declares otherwise. Notably, if a work is referred to by the author/publisher as "canon-adjacent" or otherwise given an endorsement of canonicity that contains some form of asterisk (mostly canon, etc) in the absence of more specific information it should be assumed that these works are not usable given our inability to determine what aspects of the work are not fully canon.
In our case this airplane feat is an entirely new made up scene showing a feat Sukuna has never demonstrated in manga at this point. And this also shuts down the idea of Gege helping with the anime as it makes clear more specific information is required to use the feat as canon.

sukuna range is still tens of meters and 200 hundred whit domain + binding vow, the anime never show kilometers, the anime still states that the domain range is only 140 meters
This is hilariously. Is this not the newly remade episode? Time to disregard 200 meters since we're using anime showings

the emoji was just emoji joke tho I wasn't asking anything

a little given kars can fly dozens of km upward without issue given his biology
I mean sure but the reason why I said that cuz I meant he could just air jump if he is to somehow suddenly get bfr'd

doesn't look like more. You should relook at it. Windows are still comparable to his body, Max Elephant still looks big and Elephants height is only 2.5 to 4m. Maybe 12m I can give. Its nothing impressive. When did he stand on air? Or do you mean jump on it? And these are feats from Meguna not Yujikuna. Don't even bring up anime garbage lmao. And yeah it matters Kars can attack from kms away, some birds can reach heights of 6km.
Yeah it looks more lmfao. 8m is wack. He went up more than that.
He literally does? U see him standing on the air preparing max elephant. Him and Maki even fight on air, aka air walking too.
Why is meguna body different 😂 this is actually wild. Idgaf if it is a different key cuz the only difference there is vessel body and everything else is Sukuna's own means here. We using it still. If not then this is just completely nonsense.
Dw anime finna become Canon soon when I have the motivation to grab the 50+ scans for proving why anime canon from statements 😂🙏 but no I didn't mention anime I clearly said yorozu vs Sukuna. There's also maki vs Sukuna exchange where they air walk.
Idc about Kars attacking from afar. He could dance too if he wants it is irrelevant to why I brought it up. See the reasoning above.

Idk, but, i feel like we should have a Hamon page, make a lil nifty feat box with all the funny memes it's done given playing hot potato between a dozen profiles because each one lists only some of it is ******* annoying.
Vampire shit too, kinda ****** up Dio doesn't have blood manip and stat amp when drinking blood and getting stronger is like, his main power kars has this too, i's even 1:1 and what he eats gets directly added to him, as stated with santana
stinky profiles but baken wants funny jotaro crt instead 😔
the emoji was just emoji joke tho I wasn't asking anything
same tho
I mean sure but the reason why I said that cuz I meant he could just air jump if he is to somehow suddenly get bfr'd
what, who's being BFR'd?

This is hilariously. Is this not the newly remade episode? Time to disregard 200 meters since we're using anime showings
oh yeah, but the part i showed, the one saying the 140 meters thing, was still in the not remade version, and 200 meters is manga stated, i am just trying to prove dr white wrong about sukuna having kilometers in range whit his attacks (i stopped using anime stuff a while ago)

What vessel does Sukuna have in this fight anyway?

That's what I thought.

Sukuna only has flight in Megumi's body.

Back