• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Heads up, the only knowledgeable Demonbane dude retired from this wiki and vs debating as a whole, so this will probbaly never be concluded.

First Witch said:
Heads up, the only knowledgeable Demonbane dude retired from this wiki and vs debating as a whole, so this will probbaly never be concluded.
I Only Know Zanma and the Bad translated Novels....

The Demonbane revision will not happen, i hope someone errades all of the profiles and the series/verse on VSB intead on put in a limbo...

I know, but i think, a LOT OF THINGS need to cover (even if only we go for Cosmology/terms the series works). its a ******* shame the LN and the second game are not translated, ****

Yeah, Demonbane is gigantic from what ALRF told me. Its a real shame that he coudnt get everything done before his desinteressts towards the wiki kicked in. Now deleting the profiles isnt a solution either, not considering how much work ALRF pourt into the part he got covered.

Time to learn japanese i guess.

Drakoi (Bad VN Dx) is part of Demonbane when explaining things of Demonbane or mentions, Muramasa (a realy good one but unstranlated) has cameos and menssions, but everything Nitrto+ became canon and part of the Cosmology thanks to Nitro + Blasterz and DYN Freaks and a LOT of the have extra materials that are important for Demonbane (CD Drama, Guide/Databooks, etc).

For a non-Japanesee and what i hear..., this is a hell and why Demonbane outside if Japanese speakers are imposible to evaluated or revised :s.

Back