• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Grail Royale Part 2

[is it fine if ik who can counter my EA or survive it or smth? ANd with what? (nasu noob here rofl sorry)

[All Imma say is, Do It. It'll most likely kill at least one or two, but you'll also be the target of everyone else on the map who you haven't specifically made an alliance with and have agreed to spare. Weigh your options, but this will definitely going to spice up the war. If you are planning to do this, then get real close to the one or two people who you think are the biggest threat or do not like lol]

[Also, I will help you. I will be nice and tell you that I do have a counter even if it is not immediately apparent from my abilities. Berserker will likely be able to survive due to his hax resist, but he will probably lose about 10% of himself]

I attempt to quietly open the castle door, but it and the door frame are reduced to scrap simply by me trying to open it

[Slightly confused by something. Redgrave made his character first and immediately took Ea, how come no one thought to get Avalon to guarantee a win against (essentially) Cu Gil?]

[There was probably a rule against it but I am not sure. Anyway, I more went for a theme, and went for a tactics and combo based counter instead of a hard one. Having Avalon may seem cool, but given that people here get to choose their abilities you would get people who would choose more raw strength NP just so that they can get around it. For example, tho it may give a general hax resist, if I just up and use Raving Shadow Flash I can still decapitate the user all the same because that is raw stats, not hax based]

[doesn't berserker have god hand which depends on lives and how many lives he has left? And weird idea sprang to mind but i want to know about a number of factors. Also thread is getting long

I hear someone enter, and yell out. "Hold off, let's talk a little. Don't fight, and I won't fight you" I make you aware of the invisible threads around the room

I stand just outside of where the doorway should've been, arms crossed, and respond "Well, i could see them regardless, but thanks."

Back