• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Grail Royale Part 2

[At Adam El Asem's A Rank, If the user is killed, incapacitated, or removed from the battlefield before at least one Servant has been sent to the Grail, the command spell will self-activate, resurrect Ruler if necessary, then return him to the battlefield in peak condition, at which point the seal is automatically replenished. Once a Servant has been sent to the Grail, the command spell will vanish and can no longer be used.]

[two servants have already been sent to the grail]

[It only counts after he's summoned. I figured elaborating that would just clog up the description. Guess I'll edit it in though.]

[Anyway, just in case it isn't clear since someone decided not to tell you, Ruler's only goal here is to make sure the war comes to a prompt end, and that there is only one Servant left standing aside from him as soon as possible. Generally, it doesn't have to be through killing you all, but the method is up to Ruler's personality (in other words Hl3) so. Hopefully you got a good draw. ovo]

Time Dilates and I dodge the oncomming attack, and cross the distance in an instant. I ride past him, and Using my Scythe (its abilities are sealed but I still have it as a weapon) I make numerous slashing attacks as I pass

I catch a glimpse of....Black Rider attacking me and use Bab-ilu to manefest a large shield, blocking the scythe swings

Anyway,

I look back and see that the sheild has blocked any real damage. I turn again, and dilate time to close the distance once more. I accelorate time to the point that the auto defensors aren't a real threat, and once I am past the point that they can defend, I leap off the horse. As time returns to normal, I activate Death Comes to All. I reach and touch one of the auto defensors, and turn it to gunpowder. As it explodes, I use the distraction to sprout the third arm that bypasses defense and grab a phantom heart.

[Note that Black Rider would not know about your extreme precognition, so using an explosion to distract you and block your view would normally be a good tactic. All Black Rider would have figured out is that you have some sort of ability that informed you of Appearence of Doom, but not what kind of ability yet]

Using SNI to evade any possible damage, I, slightly, emerge from the smoke and procede to smite this Black Rider with the sword's pommel

I remove myself from the rubble of the building I crashed into and wince. The wound on my shoulder isn't healing. Curses. That demonic spear of his is inhibiting my natural Servant Regenerationn.

All those portals firing blades at me makes it dangerous to get close to him. Should I retreat? If I do, the wound won't heal. But the shadow has closed in on us. Even if I run, I'm likely to run into another enemy. This time with an injured shoulder.

Fortune favours the bold! No retreat!

I pick up a slab of rock larger than me from the ground and throw it out of the shop front at my enemy.

As the spear moves down towars me, I raise the phantom heart to take the spear's blow instead. I also use my other hand to reach for Ruler's chest [Your precog should tell you that this will spell death for you, so choose your actions carefully.]

[-> Is our boss battle.

[-> Requires one of us to die before we can even fight him

[Edwell did you think this through

Monarch Laciel said:
[At Adam El Asem's A Rank, If the user is killed, incapacitated, or removed from the battlefield before at least one Servant has been sent to the Grail, the command spell will self-activate, resurrect Ruler if necessary, then return him to the battlefield in peak condition, at which point the seal is automatically replenished. Once a Servant has been sent to the Grail, the command spell will vanish and can no longer be used.]
[This is his OG skill. Infinite resurrections unless another servant is killed first]

[Resolution actually has an exploitable weakness or two that doesn't require any of you to die.]

[Still, the extra skills and NP might have been a bit much. I'm sure you guys can handle it if you team up on him though, even if it takes losing a member. BUT, I would remember what his goal is. Killing him isn't necessary for winning the war.]

The sound of battle is coming from over there, Atlas. I sense a new source of power that seems to be summoned. Things aren't looking good for us seeing as how I do not have my abilities back.

[How long do I have to wait from now?]

I'd suggest that you remain ready with your strongest defense. We cannot resolve this in a peaceful manner anymore. We must fight we all we have.

[He landed in the fight and started trying to murder our rider]

[Pretty sure we're going to need to get rid of him]

[I shot first because I thought I would have to kill him to win. I was gonna choose a random dude to try and suprise attack, but then you showed up so I just went with you lol]

Durendal is returned through a golden portal before it hits the heart and, as i narrowly dodge Black Rider's attack, a massive sword drops from a portal and severs the third arm before i sock BR and send them flying

"Are you quite done yet?" I ask

[I know, I'm just clearing up any confusion that might be caused by a super op Servant fallimg from the sky and potentially trying to murder everyone.]

[Also, pretty sure the rock was thrown at Lancer.]

[so he is throwing a rock to my face and my neck is almost sliced but i'm fine while he is injured and such. Also how much mana would it take to use enuma elish uncharged and how far is the range? And in the gate do i have weapons to at least keep saber busy and not really capable of parrying so easily (cuz i wonder if i have A+ NPs to shoot out and such)?

I continue my attack and land a direct hit on Barseker, removing 3 of his lives in the process.

After i land, i turn toward him and I'm a bit supprised that by seeing that he survived my attack.

• Grunt
I decide that it deosn't matter and i prapare myself to continue the fight.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[Your neck is sliced, just not lethally. I've still destroyed all the blood flow to that area and made the area around the cut to start undergoing necrosis. Your neck is rotting on the inside basically. Also it's a big rock thrown by A++ strength, so it's coming at you pretty fast. As for Enuma Elish, you have C mana and just used Gae Bolg and GoB, so probably like, the rest of it. Though you would probably have some weapons capable of overpowering A+ strength but not many. Most attacks on that level come from named activations, not just firing the sword at someone]

Back