• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Weakest Characters for Each Tier

F.A.N.G. for Low 7-C

He is the weakest Street Fighter character of that tier and gets stomped pretty hard by others in that tier from that not very haxed verse

mentioned this character in a couple of other threads but yeah he is only there due to scaling.

Added for now, but his ap is listed as 'Small town level+', so idk if he's really the weakest overall

Ok. I added Creeper to 8-C btw, since it's only 8-C via the max power of its explosion, which kills itself in the process, is well telegraphed and is easy to defend from most of the damage. Not to mention it's slow. Charged Creeper is pretty much the same

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
What's funny is that Primus might be the weakest 1-B since he's the weakest 1-B in Transformers and there aren't any 13, 14, 15, or 16 dimensional characters I know of
Should I add him for now?

Weakest 7-A: Either Yamcha or Cyborg Tao (Both from 23rd Budokai Tenkaichi), as these two are only baseline, have no hax at all and are only Hypersonic+ in terms of speed.

Cyborg Tao is 7-B, unless I'm missing something.

Will add Yamcha for now tho

He got downgraded recently, but it does mean we need a replacement

@TactialNuke002 I saw that, in terms of (hax) abilities he makes Goku look like a Saint Seiya character.

I know this would be a joke, since this giant turtle's powers and abilities are laughable as f*ck, just like Exodia the Forbidden One and Mecha Goku! All 3 of them have no hax at all!

GyroNutz said:
Wouldn't The Doctor (with equipment) be the weakest High 1-C? He's a glass cannon who gets omegablitzed by the rest of the tier, I think.
I'll add the other two
I love how people underestimate glass cannons here. Have you ever tried a match using the Doctor? Plus Doctor with prep's dura is High 1-C

I didn't say Doctor with prep.

Clearly a glass cannon has a disadvantage against other people of their tier, just that some happen to have the hax to make up for it

GT Goku SSJ4 from the Shadow Dragons arc for weakest 3-B, as he's only 3-B with the Dragon Fist, while normally he's only 3-C. For weakest High 4-C "Helios The Primordial Sun" from Yu-Gi-Oh, as he lacks in (hax) abilities and is only Large Star level via size. And for weakest High 7-C probably Lyon Vastia (Post-first timeskip) from Fairy Tail, as he lacks in (hax) abilities, just like Helios.

I don't think I should add a character to a tier if they're only that tier via one attack. It's like saying first key Reinhard is the weakest 1-A.

I'll add Helios + Lyon tho

Edit: Cosmos Mammoth is probably weaker

@GyroNutz And one thing: One of the reasons why I considered Lyon as the weakest High 7-C is because he almost got crushed by Kagura and on top of that is abilites are laughable compared to Gray, who has his own transformation. That's why Juvia decided to f*ck Gray instead of Lyon ;P :D

GyroNutz said:
I don't think I should add a character to a tier if they're only that tier via one attack. It's like saying first key Reinhard is the weakest 1-A.
I'll add Helios + Lyon tho

Edit: Cosmos Mammoth is probably weaker
I think Nug and Yeb are the weakest 1-As? Although I could be very wrong.

Fireblast966 said:
Gano for 4-B? He seems to always have trouble with characters that are even below his tier.
Having trouble with characters below their tier is not always a qualification for being the weakerst.

Tier =/= Stronger character

I can put a 2-C vs a 8-A and it'll still be possible for the 8-A to win.

5-A is Sonic since he'll never be tier 5 no matter how many valid feats he gets at that level In all seriousness Low 4-C is Sunstar since he is only this via a self destruct that, at least in the US version, he can't even control.

On an unrelated note, shouldn't Sunstar and Duo have composite keys for their 5-Bs instead of it just being on their profile?

Fireblast966 said:
Gano for 4-B? He seems to always have trouble with characters that are even below his tier.
But..he's only ever had problems with people on his tier or those who are incredibly haxed to the point they can challenge higher tiers.

He's quite far into 4-B, AP wise. Ganon'd likely outhax him but I wouldn't consider either of them to be the weakest

Weakest 4-B might be EBF4 NoLegs by virtue of being baseline + not really using hax in character.

What is Ganon's AP calc anyway? I couldnt find it, but I recall someone saying his AP is on the lower end of 4-B. I also thought Ganon is pretty slow for a 4-B character. I didn't know about Chariot though.

Back