• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Weakest Mage General Discussion Thread

Full title name:
Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess – The Weakest Mage among the Classmates
FKDAHeBWUAYty_L

Like the thread suggest, this is the place to talk about the series as a whole.

Had both LN and WN
WN (Complete) for the main arc (339 chapters), there still side stories
LN (Ongoing), currently at least 4 volumes have been translate.

Link for web novel: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1217et/
Link for Light novel: https://j-novel.club/series/full-clearing-another-world-under-a-goddess-with-zero-believers
Link for eng translation for web novel: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...oddess-the-weakest-mage-among-the-classmates/

Different series but take place in the same universe.
Name: The Squishy Swordsman with Zero Attack Power ~Abandoned by His Childhood Friend Oracle, He Entered the Magic Academy, and Ended Up Looking After the Demon Lord~
Link for web novel (fan translation): https://www.novelupdates.com/series...my-and-ended-up-looking-after-the-demon-lord/
Link for web novel (raw): https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3992hp/

Last edited:
I wonder can we put novelupdate link here? just asking since they translate all the main stories + 1 side story.

Last edited:
should be fully 4-C scaling above to Spirit king
For this reason:
“Aah, Takatsuki Makoto, the one who stopped you after defeating Alex was Eir-oneesama.” (Ira)

Ira-sama answered in her stead.

I see…defeated Alex…so that means I won against him.

Hm…?

But I heard from Princess Sofia that I died once.

Even though I won against Alex…I died?

What’s the meaning of that?

I tilted my head, and Ira-sama said as if nothing.

“Eir-oneesama killed you when you were a Spirit Weapon.” (Ira)

“……Eh?” (Makoto)

I looked back at Eir-sama who is in a female teacher attire.

Eir-sama scratched her cheek with a face as if saying ‘achaa, got exposed, huh’.

“Sorry, Mako-kun. I killed you☆.” (Eir)
Also every gods and goddesses should have Existence Erasure and resistance to it since it was stated that they would erase beings who goes against the rules. Ira also stated that althena would erase makoto if he do anything stupid to her, it's also stated that eir-sama erased makoto from existence.

Yeah, I guess so. I already try making Makoto profile but I am not sure on whether to split it for each arcs or just split it into something like base | King of spirit | God

You can probably scale noah and althena speed to MHS+ by scaling them to naia attack speed (Moon falling) or the leviathan since he stopped the moon moving at MHS+ speed

You can probably scale noah and althena speed to MHS+ by scaling them to naia attack speed (Moon falling) or the leviathan since he stopped the moon moving at MHS+ speed
Does that allow? Also, for Leviathan case, he just head straight toward the moon plus there are some times left before the collision were to happen. If he dodge it, it definitely speed.

I wonder if we should change to Osakiverse now with the new series been related to WM but I feel like waiting for more chapter first.

I stopped at chapter 336 and forgot to continue how strong is his God form can he beat the leviathan? Or alex?

I stopped at chapter 336 and forgot to continue how strong is his God form can he beat the leviathan? Or alex?
Well, he technically is the weakest god for now since he gain little divinity by Noah and he just becoming one. That aside even without tapping to king of spirit, it was stated that he could easily defeat Alexander. There also his Multi Ending skill.

MAP.png
Do you know the size of one of the country? I don’t remember it being stated anywhere. I want to calculate Makoto comet feat
I've seen people compared a fictional continent to a real life continent. Maybe you could do the same thing then
calcu the size of the fire country.

I've seen people compared a fictional continent to a real life continent. Maybe you could do the same thing then
calcu the size of the fire country.
Does it being stated size for fire country? I am not really sure to directly use the real life continent size for this. I have some way to calculate capital city of Symphonia but I don’t know the comparison with the Sun country

Btw i remember him summoning a comet made of ice and it cleared the clouds above within the range of several hundreds kilometers

What feat is this?
Great Water spirit had the power to destroy city on their own. They possess power at least on Saint Rank magic which capable of dealing with Disaster rank monster. With 2 millions of them, well I get higher than 6A.

Ohhhh wait shouldn't naia and everyone who scale to her should've class Z on their profile for moving the moon?

Ohhhh wait shouldn't naia and everyone who scale to her should've class Z on their profile for moving the moon??
I do think that as well. But I am not sure if this can be considered as LS or SS since it was perform by telekinesis/gravity manipulation?

But I am not sure if this can be considered as LS or SS since it was perform by telekinesis/gravity manipulation
It's absolutely allowed look at toneri profile. Althena and noah should scale to this (And if we take the vampire king statement seriously they should have stellar lifting strength)

It's absolutely allowed look at toneri profile. Althena and noah should scale to this (And if we take the vampire king statement seriously they should have stellar lifting strength)
I guess it could be use. And to be fair, information we had on them are currently limited. We don’t know what exactly happen in the fight of Titanomacia.

And to be fair, information we had on them are currently limited. We don’t know what exactly happen in the fight of Titanomacia.
True but considering we have seen naia causally moved the moon without getting serious i 80% believe to it.

Range… this is one of the hardest. We know that God can easily affect entire planet with their power so they should at least be planetary. The problem came with the multiverse with how Naia going back and forth to many other worlds. Althena supervise all other universes (atleast 53). Wonder whether I could put range at low multiverse level for Summoning and Dimensional travel?

Oh yeah i remember someone tried creating makoto profile but i don't know how to help him makoto is very complex he has so many form his power scaling in every arcs is keep changing to higher then suddenly lower, ig you should just leave him alone cause i don't see how you would do it.. can you?

Oh yeah i remember someone tried creating makoto profile but i don't know how to help him makoto is very complex he has so many form his power scaling in every arcs is keep changing to higher then suddenly lower, ig you should just leave him alone cause i don't see how you would do it.. can you?
Who is this? I may discuss with him. I already had list of abilities from most arc being listed

Heya, wonder how would we split the keys for the MC.
I guess it’s better to make keys for each arcs since there a lot abilities that come and goes. There also problem with scaling his tier unless we try to take only the highest feat possible

I make Makoto profile but I soon stop since it’s a big headache. I have to recheck all 339 chapters to find back his feat and abilities. It actually much easier to create profile for Aya and Sakurai.

Fair, his power also fluctuate with nearby Spirits.

Also, talking about Spirit. Doesn't Noah also able to used Spirit Magic as well, since she basically give that to Makoto

Fair, his power also fluctuate with nearby Spirits.

Also, talking about Spirit. Doesn't Noah also able to used Spirit Magic as well, since she basically give that to Makoto
Yes. All titan gods can use spirit magic as they get along very well with them. In particular, Noah can use all form of spirits magic to her desire.

Back