• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BlastX

He/Him
This is finally possible.

Base 93 Sonic VS FP1 Sash Lilac.

Battle takes place at White Space.

Sonic:3

Lilac:1

Draw:0

Okay so I'm not sure how strong this Sonic is since he has no calc. So I can only assume baseline at best. I guess I'll give it to Lilac with have several forcefields (though Power Rings can maybe nullify it but the videos are private so I can't say for sure) and her invulnerability. She may or may not also have the ap advantage. But this definitely won't be an easy win for her.

Sash Lilac:

+Is initially twice as strong and durable

+The Invincibility Crystal renders her immune to Sonic's attacks

-Less skilled and experienced

-The Invincibility Crystal lasts only 30 seconds, and Lilac wouldn't spam this

-Limited to physical hand-to-hand combat

Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM):

+Greater experience and skill

+Can likely close the gap in strength via Power Rings, which will also allow him to outspeed Lilac.

+Can bypass Lilac's Shield Crystals with Power Rings (excluding the Invincibility Crystal)

+Has more means of attack outside of physical combat, being able to attack with whirlwinds and explosives

-Will initially be weaker

-Can't harm Lilac while she's using the Invincibility Shield

I vote Sonic. He'll be able outmaneuver and outfight Lilac via greater skill and speed-amps.

tl;dr Sonic takes this via versatility, skill, experience and Power Rings.

Power Stones are restricted, the op says this is his base form. Also, iirc Lilac's spin attack also grants her limited invulnerability so there's that. I want to see the Power Rings' power nullification for an actual answer. But even then, they aren't the biggest winning factor for Lilac anyways. All he really has is skill and range, experience is debatable due to how young Sonic is and how Lilac herself has fought a variery of opponents.

Oof, didn't notice.

Sonic's been facing Eggman's forces since he was ten so that's greater experience than Lilac.

So four years. While we don't know how exactly Lilac has been fighting, it should be 2+ years, definitely longer since by the it's been implied she's been fighting for awhile in certain moments. Does your vote stay or is it different?

Maverick Zero X said:
+Greater experience and skill

>I've outright said why this argument is debatable itself. Liliac is implied to have fought a lot longer before the game's events, is older already due to being 17, and skill I am given no examples on.

+Can likely close the gap in strength via Power Rings, which will also allow him to outspeed Lilac.

>His power rings feats have zero calcs, links do not work, and don't sound to be that much higher in his tier

+Can bypass Lilac's Shield Crystals with Power Rings (excluding the Invincibility Crystal)

>This is fine, this was a very minor winco

+Has more means of attack outside of physical combat, being able to attack with whirlwinds and explosives

>His tornados/wind attacks or hell, any of his moves, can be bypassed with Dragon Boost. She can easily yeet through his attacks with this move as she has limited invulnerability with this move.

It's the same with the Sonic Movie. Movie Sonic's profile couldn't be made till the movie came out, despite trailers showing some information.

What if in FP 2, Lilac is not 9-A? Then this match can't happen.

DatOneWeeb said:
Technally we can with the information we have as of now.
We can't, we even got as far as removing any FP2 stuff from her profile.

It does, you're trying to argue using stuff from a game isn't even out yet, stuff like Lilac's experience cause she is 17 doesn't count.

But what if she is stronger in FP2 than 9-A? Then we would have to remove this match from the profiles.

Of having more experience? But what if it's not just that? What if she got physically stronger as she got more experience? We won't know till the game comes out.

Oh yeah, 100%. Liliac is pretty skilled. I'm a fan and am looking forward to more games.

DatOneWeeb said:
She'd still be older than Sonic, regardless of Freedom Planet 2. So it doesn't.
Until Lilac has made her primary living as a war-making fugitive on a planet that has been totally occupied by an evil army for 10 years without breaks, she doesn't have Sonic's experience. She definitely doesn't have his tactical mind: SatAM Sonic has used everything from self-made tornadoes to sonic booms deliberately as weapons.

It's arguable that he is also stronger and has faster reflexes, as he constantly dodges lasers AFTER they've been fired (even casually deflecting one with a handheld mirror) and has thrown armored robots with enough force to make them ricochet off walls before exploding.

Using air manipulation with your speed takes skill, sure, but that isn't something that suddenly just completely outclasses Lilac. Especially since Lilac can casually go through them with Dragon Boost. I've been told that Sonic was fighting when he was 10. Sonic's profile claims he's 14, thus meaning he only has 4 years.

Lasers in fiction is heavily inconsistent. You need to make a thread for this. But if this goes through and is accurate, we need to make this speed equalized. Throwing two robots that makes them blow up isn't much of a good feat, that seems more like wall level.

DatOneWeeb said:
Using air manipulation with your speed takes skill, sure, but that isn't something that suddenly just completely outclasses Lilac. Especially since Lilac can casually go through them with Dragon Boost. I've been told that Sonic was fighting when he was 10. Sonic's profile claims he's 14, thus meaning he only has 4 years.
Robotnik has controlled Mobius for ten years, and Sonic has been fighting him since then. That fact is repeatedly established, most notably in "Blast to the Past". Princess Sally was six when Robotnik's conquest happened, and Sonic was of similar age and maturity.

DatOneWeeb said:
Lasers in fiction is heavily inconsistent. You need to make a thread for this. But if this goes through and is accurate, we need to make this speed equalized. Throwing two robots that makes them blow up isn't much of a good feat, that seems more like wall level.
The laser deflected off a mirror: it is a literal laser. As for throwing the robots; do you understand how much force he imparted into those to make them ricochet off the far wall and then return to impact the OPPOSITE wall? And those walls were made of armored metal, like everything Robotnik makes.

Back