• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part III

Ultimate Ones exist above all else, and will always exist above all else. Even if a world greater than them is made, they will rise to surpass it in an instant. The only thing they can't surpass is the Wills, and that's because the Wills are basically extensions of the Zeroth. And the Wills were created later anyway, so before that point the only thing above the Ultimate Ones was the Zeroth, and they transcended everything else completely.

And I literally mean they can become Tier 0. That's not flowery language. They can remove all their limitations, and make themselves boundless. They just become a part of the pre-existing Tier 0 in that case.

Being able to possibly become something doesn't put you at the high end of a tier. Not to mention this "Even if a world greater than them is made, they will rise to surpass it in an instant" sounds very NLF. Not really understanding here.

It's not that they can become Tier 0 that's putting them at the high end of the tier. It's that every one of them is equal, and all surpass anything below them. Which can include things like Alaya, which transcends things like Ultimate Archetype Nyarlathotep, who transcends basic 1-A beings by the same degree basic 1-A beings transcend normal 10-B people, several times over.

Kadmon is the First World that lies directly below the Zeroth.

Ultimate Ones are beings of Kadmon and can control it.

Nothing can surpass Kadmon. It is the first, and it will always be the first. Even if a Grain (1-A constructs that contain worlds of varying size and complexity) is formed that has infinite higher and transcendent layers of Outerversal Space, each itself comprised of a composite heirarchy of more outversal spaces, Kadmon will still be beyond it.

I see....I guess I understand. Sounds a bit...y'know...., but that's not my business. (Although at this point I wonder what's the actual point. Seems uneeded. But I'll leave my personal issues be)

Like I said, not my business. (Too needlessly complicated for my tastes. I will leave this stuff that I don't understand alone)

None of that is even close to Mattias's level.

Going to bed now. If you want to debate more, ill be back tomorrow

>1-A

>Lift

>1-As have irrelevant lifting strength

Hmm. Anyway, goodnight Monarch.

Comparing 1-A's is kinda pointless for me. (Mattias seems to have an edge even though Akashi Zavin and Kasairyu are very close contenders due to the fact that they are infinitely above even the strongest X Rank 1-A's) as it all leans on how one developed their cosmology and how detailed they made it. Not to mention things can easily get convoluted and confusing. It becomes a cosmology war instead of a battle.

Ech.... Because Medusa fans insist upon me doing so, they strongly believe she is the strongest Low 1-C (probably because of the cosmology update).

LuckyCharmingStar said:
@sera
I know but... he is a written character able to lift a realm that isn't written and beyond everything writte
Low-key imagined the character growing a hand out of his profile and lifting my house after this one.
SimplybytheExistenceoftheThread

FateAlbane said:
LuckyCharmingStar said:
@sera
I know but... he is a written character able to lift a realm that isn't written and beyond everything writte
Low-key imagined the character growing a hand out of his profile and lifting my house after this one.
SimplybytheExistenceoftheThread
Ehehe it sounds op huh? that is what I was trying to do ;o

If I am to be sincere... It was a level-headed way for me to say that I don't think Lifting Strength of all things will ever be impressive by 1-A standards, no matter what people end up writting there.

Unless the character legitimately went and grew a hand out of their book to lift something of the real world like in the small joke I made, it would generally sound like the status they have there, by definition: Irrelevant.

But as discussing 1-As here is the last thing I desire, I'll stay out of this.

@fate

I was wondering how matthias is the strongest

while my 1-A exist in the highest room where higher rooms views lower rooms as non existence / ficion or a dream and there are transfinite rooms.

Just wait for Monarch. Although I agree with Dragon 110%. Debating 1-As is pointless.

Sera Loveheart said:
Ech.... Because Medusa fans insist upon me doing so, they strongly believe she is the strongest Low 1-C (probably because of the cosmology update).
Hobo shall solo one day....

probably

LuckyCharmingStar said:
She stalemate an entity that transcend infinite races of 1-A
Transcends infinite races of 1-A. So... just one level of transcendence above other 1-As then

and transfinite rooms entity as dream

Not sure what this means, can you explain more?

and is able to lift realms like this https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LuckyCharmingStar/The_Realm_of_Forgotten_Ones

Grains are 1-A constructs thatcan contain multiple sets of infinite sets of 1-A places each transcendent to the last. They are called Grains because they are nothing but grains of sand from Mattias's perspective and he can effortlessly lift thousands with a single hand. Also:

"A realm that is outside the concept of stories, Time and space, the multiverse and anything that has been writtin."

Sounds pretty similar to the sea of imagination. A place where no "real" concept exists, including concepts of dimensions, time, space, matter, energy, anything. Also a place that is immeasurably below Mattias.

@monarch Room entities are the strongest in my verse not only the first layer is beyond the nothingne that is unbound by time,space and dimensions. but eavh lower room is just fiction/imagination to a higher one and the highest veiws all lower Rooms as nothing more but fiction. also take not infinite 1-A's exist in the nothingness yet even the lowest room is beyond that.

Your explanation is a bit hard to read. I'll counter in a moment, but just to make sure I understand, can you fix it up a bit?

Or don't...

Ok, I'll go ahead then. Hopefully I understood what you said correctly.

The most baseline hunting horror in the Black Pillars is unbound from the concepts of space, time and dimensions. Hunting Horrors exist in the first of the limitless vacua (void) of the Yog Sothothium, a layer of the Neverworld that contains infinite outerversal spaces within itself, each higher and immeasurably (as in the difference in scale literally cannot be measured, even by infinity [x infinite x infinity etc etc]) greater than the last. Beyond these limitless vacua exists Base Nyarlathotep who is in turn immeasurably below Yog Sothoth, who is immeasurably below Azathoth, who is below (not immeasurably though) Ultimate Archetype Nyarlathotep, who is immeasurably below Alaya. A single Alaya is fodder to the Void Incarnate, which constantly attempts to (and occassionally manages to) consume countless other Alayas throughout the Grain at the same time. Mattias exists in a transcendent world existing above and beyond all others, Kadmon, the First World, where the entire Grain, Void and Alaya and all, are as small as single grains of sand to him and the rest of the Ultimate Ones. The only thing above Mattias (until the Wills are created) is the Zeroth.

Based on your explanation, Akazukin reaches maybe the level of Base Nyarlathotep due to existing in the highest "Room".

Way, way, way below Mattias and the Ultimate Ones.

Does (chicken) Alfredo have an answer to giant bone spam, type 8 immorality, nigh-instant high-mid Regenerationn, invisibility, acausality, nigh-infinite stamina, and if speed's unequalized Supersonic+ bones coming from all sides?

Actually yeah, I can see this as a stalemate. Vitreus doesn't seem to have anything to permanently kill Alfredo, but likewise Alfredo doesn't have anything to permanently kill Vitreus.

Took a proper look at their powers and abilities and ye, Medusa seems to solidly take the spot from Existence (she also looks more profficient in fighting other Low 1-Cs in general, given her skillset).

Added Alredo to 10-C along with Vitreus, and added Medusa to Low 1-C after all the reasonings.

Blehg,..I'm gonna hate myself for doing this considering the fact that this is an older version of one of my characters but I suppose their wasn't any rule that said you couldn't do this soo...myeh, still ;~;

Jayduss (Original Concept) not for 8-C (I believe Lithia has some High 1-A stuff in this key. Correct me if I'm wrong though.), 7-A, 5-A, 4-B, 3-C, 2-B, and 2-A. Simply put, in my original story, Jayduss is basically an avatar of a 1-A being who used a book that manipulates Plot on that same scale as they are to make sure they would get by any challenge in due time. No matter how long it took... (Yeah, the original version of my story was...e r g to say the least)

I might even say 1-A because their true essence potentially could have the hierarchy to match Mattias, considering what's listed on the Notes/Trivia section, though I'll, of course, let Monarch decide on that. I doubt they are, though.

And done...I'm a monster for doing this :'c

As for your question, under plot circumstances Lithia probs wouldn't be there in the first place. If willing to fight/kill she is that person who says "BlahDie" to all my verses combined and it happens.

If this was within the plot tho, an 8-C Lithia isn't irritated enough to be *truly* willing to kill anyone, so she isn't nearly as dangerous as she looks like under the rules of Standard Battle Assumptions. Her being the OR wouldn't even come into play at this stage.

Also if Human!Lithia isn't irritated when you KO her (no killing involved), her OR side doesn't do jack about it. One time Nix hit her in the head with an aztec vase after tricking her into being happy with a hug and a smile, then left her in a bed and escaped through the window while she was unconscious. No consequences happened because she was just like.
Swirly eye anime girl by alexismeneses-d72gx9n

Long story short...

If whatever higher thing plot manipulating for him says something like "You'll meet this potentially dangerous woman, become friends with her then hit her in the head by accident or something while you're happilly talking about stuff and she goes home in an ambulance.", then yeah, no broken hax happening here as her OR side would generally not give two cents about it while Lithia herself would have no reason to be angry under these (or similar) circumstances thus doing something like throwing the fight.
Air112-16m40s

Lullabelle fans insist she is the strongest 4-B

Btw. I think Myeato is the strongest Low 5-B. He could easily reach Small Planet level+ just by getting mad and has a wider array of hax.

Have fun dealing with all the possible contestants, Siamese.

Thanks... Heh heh heh.

Meanwhile I'm here like "The less people I have here, the better." lol

@Sera If you want, I can make a thread for that. o/

Makes me really sad to say because I love Lullabelle so much, and think she is a much better character than this version of Jayduss but unless she can deal with 1-A Passive Plot Hax, then I don't think she'll be taking that spot...

This is why I wanted to Sidious level mind hax my younger self for thinking of this. I'm sorry, Sera :'c

Back