• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The World Over Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
After the release of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven, DIO has an acended form called Heaven Acension DIO. Heaven Acension DIO has the Stand: The World Over Heaven. TWOH should be added to DIO's profile.

Considering how i was the one that made the page, are there evidence that he is in fact higher than what i and the others have agreed at putting him at?

all ik is that DIO did effect other timelines before arriving to the "base world" though idt that means much

Hmm. That sounds like a 2-C-ish feat of sorts, Red. But i don't know if he actually did it at one time or if it one at a time, ya know?

At best, Dio is 2-C, but he's probably Low 2-C.

If this is about Dio punching out Tusk Act IV's bullets, those have been established to be 3-A at best, so far from even being a Low 2-C feat.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Hmm. That sounds like a 2-C-ish feat of sorts, Red. But i don't know if he actually did it at one time or if it one at a time, ya know?
it seemed he did it one at a time but yeah its very vague

Hmm. And i assume that him "tanking" or reality warping/overwriting GioGio's GER doesn't count? That's more of a hax feat and not a durability one. IF in some off chance it was, then i wouldn't have minded to gve HAD Low 2-C durability.

But nope, i wanted to play on the safe side.....

So yeah, Heaven DIO only RO (Reality Overwrite) GER and Tusk Act 4's abilities, which doesn't equal to taking it, hence why it's not on his durabilty.

So unless there's evidence that DIO could have something that could boost his stats, he's going to stay like that for now....

Sarpanch Rocks said:
I read about Act 4 in Jojo wiki, it states that Act 4 can infinite damage.
Not to mention to pierce through infinite universes, you need infinite damage and energy. So that means Act 4 is easily 2-B or 2-A
Infinite energy is High 3-A.

Infinite damage/energy by 3-D terms is High 3-A. If the "infinite" inmplied the ability to destroy an infinite number of 4-D continuums, which are in themselves infinite, that'd be High 2-A.

You are both breaking the front page rules by attempting to unreasonably wank the Jojo characters, specifically the "hits with the force of infinite universes" part.

Jayslice has been warned about this previously, and thus gets a block, which is extended for being blocked about this previously.

Sarpanch Rocks gets away with a warning since this is his first offense, but will get blocked if he brings the topic up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back