• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

There's not Concept Manipulation here. Watatsuki sisters against The Hist

Watatsuki Sisters or Whatsapp Sisters
"Watatsuki" was corrected by my phone as "Whatsapp"

The Hist, Google. Not The Host
Dear Google: it's "The Hist" not "The Host"

Since the fight between Pelinal and Iwanagahime, she won by the Conceptual Manipulation. This time I wanted to do something that's not based on Concept Manipulation victiory.
Since The Hist is a "forest" it can't move so speed isn't equalized here

The Tier for the fight is 4-A

The Watatsuki sisters that have two days of prep time

And please if this is a stomp elaborate why

Watatsuki Sisters:

The Hist:

Ehmmmmmm... a tie, maybe?:

If we consider the fact that the two of them can travel between dimensions the BFR would not be so effective. Also since the two of them have so much luck that they don't have to worry about misfortunes against her. Another thing to take in is the fact that they have two days of prep time

I don't think two days of prep time are really going to matter here, considering they are fighting against a 100% Eldritch Hive-Mind which perceives all of time simultaneously and will most certainly be aware of what it is dealing with.

Back