• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Things You Would Have Wanted to See Post-Shippuden/Pre-Boruto

What are some things you would've loved to see after Shippuden but before Boruto?

For example: I would've loved to see Naruto deal with the Rain Village, without Nagato or Konan to continue the legacy of the original Akatsuki, there're no powerful influences to help the Rain Village regain it's footing after traumatic wars.

I would’ve loved to see sasuke and the little girl from the last few eps with the blood eye kekei genkai thingy reunite, that would’ve been tuff ngl

Naruto becoming a chunin and them a jonin, also more explanation for why suigetsu and crew decided to stay with orochi

explanation for why suigetsu and crew decided to stay with orochi
True. I was pretty confused when I saw them with Orochimaru.. I assumed they just moved on, but seeing them with him had me all sorts of confused.

True. I was pretty confused when I saw them with Orochimaru.. I assumed they just moved on, but seeing them with him had me all sorts of confused.
That is so weird like i can buy karin staying by orochi's side , but didn't suigetsu get kidnapped, experimented and torturated by the guy why the hell is he working for this kinda of person? Like why didn't he stay in konoha (doubt naruto would reject him) or remained helping sasuke to do whatever he wants to do?

Last edited:
I really hated the time skip - I do in almost everything I read, it sucks - anyway, I was hoping we will get more developments between these characters, especially hinata and Naruto. Being a manga reader... They barely have any decent moments together. I can sum up most of their interactions - worthless or otherwise - to like 1 chapter.

Would have also liked to see more Kakashi with the susano (so?). He was cool.

Bullet points version:

*Seeing Rock Lee unlocking his 7th Gate for the first time.

*Seeing Kakashi making some tough choices as Hokage (As well as fighting in full Hokage gear).

*Just more Gaara in general but him reflecting on the past while watching over the Suna Village as Kazekage (Perhaps seeing how he deals with others that still fear or resent him due to his past actions).

Back