• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is a question for AP>Hax

The question is Simple.
How much AP difference does it take this wiki to invalidate some Hax?
example: AP.
(sorry if my question is not understood, My English is pathetic and I'm doing this with a translator)

Not all powers are exactly hax, but the ones that are, can't be invalidated by AP unless the character in question has a limitation like that.

Bigger AP doesn't invalidate being poisoned, spatially cut, mind controlled, losing your soul or being erased.

Not all powers are exactly hax, but the ones that are, can't be invalidated by AP unless the character in question has a limitation like that.

Bigger AP doesn't invalidate being poisoned, spatially cut, mind controlled, losing your soul or being erased.
According to that logic:
X have CM type 1 and AP 4B.
Y have AP 2B but has no resistance to CM so X>Y?
Or is there something I'm missing?

Which hax? What hax?

Hax isn't a power, it's a catch-all term for numerous powers and abilities that are considered "hacks", in other words they are a cheat in some form, they bypass things like durability in some way, or make things like AP or speed irrelevant. It depends on what hax is it.

Whether or not a power can be considered hax can also be relative (compared to a setting for example), and even with VS Battle terms it can vary from person to person.

According to that logic:
X have CM type 1 and AP 4B.
Y have AP 2B but has no resistance to CM so X>Y?
Or is there something I'm missing?
Is a battle of who can hit the other first, so depends on who's faster, and if speed is equal, who can manifest their attack the better (i.e. thinking, gestures, etc)

So technically, they are equal depending on how busted X's CM is too, if it is passive or something, but if it is the good ol "change on command", then they are basically equal

Is a battle of who can hit the other first, so depends on who's faster, and if speed is equal, who can manifest their attack the better (i.e. thinking, gestures, etc)

So technically, they are equal depending on how busted X's CM is too, if it is passive or something, but if it is the good ol "change on command", then they are basically equal

Basically, there is no scale for CM, EE, ETC.

No no, there is a scale, we have range, potency, types, etc, is just that it doesn't usually interact with AP in the sense of a clash, is more like, who can one shoot the other first

Back