• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is the true power of the descendants of Sparda (Devil May Cry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is a very specific hax for Dante and Vergil to use in battles, it will not be useful in majority of the macthes.

Now the next haxs CTR on the other hand, could be what you are looking for.

"Evil laugh intensifies"
Red_Dead_Redemption_2_Screenshot_2021.06.08_-_22.08.39.90.png

Not sure if Echidna's thing Dante did would count for analytical prediction, that just sounds more like a skill feat than analytical prediction on him being able to aim well.

I don't see how Nero getting stabbed by Yamato there is considered power nullification when there's nothing in the text that said his powers was being drained or sealed away by getting stabbed.

That's not resistance to thread manipulation, that's just Dante having the strength to break out of the webs, by that logic that's like saying someone who gets punched to the ground and makes an indent on the ground resists earth manipulation cause be got himself out of said indent.

I do not see information analysis on Malphas in any of the clips or scans, that's just mind reading if they go into your memory and take your past foes to fight against.

Everything else is fine.

I just want to say, the Nero thing may be because after he gets stabbed he loses energy, the devil bringer stops shining and he gets absorbed

Not sure if Echidna's thing Dante did would count for analytical prediction, that just sounds more like a skill feat than analytical prediction on him being able to aim well.
Fair enough with me.
I don't see how Nero getting stabbed by Yamato there is considered power nullification when there's nothing in the text that said his powers was being drained or sealed away by getting stabbed.
Is more because Credo also lost his power when he was stabbed by Yamato in the gut, Credo mention that he don't have power to hold Sanctus's neck and there is also the fact that Yamato is stated to separate people desires for powers from their hearts, which would make the ability conceptual by nature?
That's not resistance to thread manipulation, that's just Dante having the strength to break out of the webs, by that logic that's like saying someone who gets punched to the ground and makes an indent on the ground resists earth manipulation cause be got himself out of said indent.
Fair enough for me.
I do not see information analysis on Malphas in any of the clips or scans, that's just mind reading if they go into your memory and take your past foes to fight against.
Hmm, so telepathy instead of information analysis, well it's works for me.

I just want to say, the Nero thing may be because after he gets stabbed he loses energy, the devil bringer stops shining and he gets absorbed
I did actually think that too at first, but the statement from VOV along with Credo makes me believe is something related to Yamato being capable to power null people desire for powers from their hearts, which fits with what happens Nero and Credo in DMC4.

About Yamato, it neutralised Nero by stabbing his Devil Bringer, and that is what makes it possible to get absorbed in saviour.

About Credo, his powers get nullified by a single stab too. And before you say he could have lost his regen and died, NO in fight between Credo and Nero in last mission he gets hit with DT Nero's Maximum Bet and gets one shotted. If it was regen neg, he would have died here in last mission but didn't.

Its just impossible to die with just a simple stab, unless it nullifies energy itself as it did with Nero.

Credo I don't really see it being power null either, he did die when he was stabbed so that could just be his wounds giving in, since people on the brink of death lose their strength.

that sounds like him tanking an explosion as opposed to him regenerating from something far worse than being stabbed with a spatial cut.

Does the manga scan works for power null for Yamato? Since they mention that the sword can separet power from heart.

@Theglassman12
I want to argue more strongly for Yamato, but I don't want to drag this for too long. I'll concede for now and wait for more evidence or stringer arguements for next CRT.

Just one last thing before closure, I feel that Malphas stuff should be Full instead of "Likely".
Elizhaa themselves showed a video of Nero walking through traps without getting affected thats more than enough for Full resistance.
Sparda bois have no way to avoid these, they don't even know traps exist. I think we have enough Evidence for full resistance.

Last edited:
Did they run into a similar situation like V and weren’t affected or did they avoid the path V took? If the latter I don’t see why they would resist.

Well all the changes have been applied, so if nobody has something to say here, than this thread can be closed now.

I really really hate to be that guy.......but I forgot to address one last thing. Promise last thing....😅🤞

I think this should qualify as Analytical Prediction, because Dante needs to needs to predict the trajectories of various collisions of each those seeds in mid air and on various trees and hit a moving target that is Echidna. This should go into maths based Analytical Prediction.

If math based things would count for Analytical prediction then I’m fine with it being included.

It's does according to the Precognition page

"Precognition may be based on any number of factors; it may be based on reading the minute body movements of an opponent, predicting their actions through observation, mathematical predictions, or through some unspecified magical or astronomical means, among any other number of abilities"

Analytical Prediction (Is capable of noticing patterns in his opponent's style and adapt to fight accordingly, even against demons that have command of techniques that allow them to perceive patterns far beyond his opponent's abilities, can casually predict Fury when it is teleporting and can also make mathematical predictions to help him in combat, like when Dante made the billiard ball hit all the others billiard balls in the air and perfectly hit all demons with only one shot from Ebony and Ivory, or when intentionally made the Spiral's bullets ricochet in the air to pick speed to hit the opponents with maximum damage),

Wait, ***. Anyways, the ability is already there, don't know why it was brought up again

Like, Dante was right, a lot of these are already in the profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back